Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,647 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola (7349 Views)

P’harcourt Residents Decry Power Outage, Excess Bill / Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) / PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by gbanikiti(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2013
AS far as residents of Ejigbo, Ikotun and other communities in old Alimosho Local Government Area of Lagos State are concerned, the government headed by Babatunde Fashola has been most unfair to them with respect to the provision of infrastructural facilities, especially roads.

They told Sunday Vanguard: “It is as if this area is not part of his administrative constituency of Lagos given the ordeal and untold hardship we are exposed to on a daily basis due to little or no government presence here.”

In the last three weeks, motorists and other road users have been literally passing through hell. They spend an average of five hours trying to get to Cele Express or Oshodi and vice versa due to bad state of the only road that links over 20 rural communities in the area.

The road which links Ijegun, Council, Egbeda, Idimu, Isheri, among thickly populated rural communities in the state has remained impassable any time it rains.

Sunday Vanguard learnt that the Ejigbo portion of the road at Orilowo junction where rain water was being channelled to was reportedly converted to a market by some powerful forces, thus causing flooding.

A journey from Cele Express or Iyana Isolo to Ikotun or Abaranje, which normally took about 30 minutes when roads were free, now takes about five hours or more as motorists try to avoid the gullies at the Ejigbo junction.

The poor state of the road has not only become a major cause of traffic gridlock in the area, it has also become a death trap.

The said the call for Fashola’s assistance has become necessary as the Ejigbo LCDA boss, Mr Kehinde Bamgbetan has failed to live up to his responsibility as the chief executive officer of the council, particularly, in fixing the bad portions at Iyana Ejigbo junction.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/ejigbo-ikotun-residents-decry-poor-state-of-road-petition-fashola-2/

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by Emusan(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2013
Not that Ejigbo-Ikotun road is as bad as they buttress it i.e full of portholes, but it's too narrow compare to the number of vehicles that plies the road per hour. From Pako(Isolo)-Ikotun the road needs to be widen, and goverment effort to widen the road came up about 4yrs ago before Ago-Festac road was approved which was discovered that, it will affect Prophet T.B Joshua's church. That's why government withdrew its attention on the road. People of Ejigbo-Ikotun need to enter serious prayer so that Bro. Fash can help them construct an overhead bridge that will by-pass that church but destroying Synagouge church I don't think it will work.
Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2013
So berem no get road abi?

**Driving away from lekki toll.**

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by gbanikiti(m): 10:43am On Jun 09, 2013
Emusan: Not that Ejigbo-Ikotun road is as bad as they buttress it i.e full of portholes, but it's too narrow compare to the number of vehicles that plies the road per hour. From Pako(Isolo)-Ikotun the road needs to be widen, and goverment effort to widen the road came up about 4yrs ago before Ago-Festac road was approved which was discovered that, it will affect Prophet T.B Joshua's church. That's why government withdrew its attention on the road. People of Ejigbo-Ikotun need to enter serious prayer so that Bro. Fash can help them construct an overhead bridge that will by-pass that church but destroying Synagouge church I don't think it will work.
There are pot holes on that road last time i passed it to Cele express. The road needs expansion seriously! The heavy traffic congestion on the road especially towards Jakande Estate and going to Ikotun from ejigbo calls for concern. To me, that road plays an important role for people in my area going to Okota and Ajao Estate,instead of taking the ever busy lagos badagry express way. cool cool

Did i hear you say TB Joshua's church is the reason behind the road not being expanded? smh.

2 Likes

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by ninja4life(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
Wat about d local government,wats their duty it seems those lg are not functional cos roads like dis ought to be built and maintaind by d local government imho if d state government does not respond as funds available in d state cant be spent only on roads.

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by mycito90: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
hmmm....
Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by nisot23(f): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
Just yesterday,i heard someone saying that Isheri-Osun road is on the list of roads the govt says it has completed.That road has been the same for almost 10years yet you see workers there everyday doing God-knows-what.

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
Emusan: Not that Ejigbo-Ikotun road is as bad as they buttress it i.e full of portholes, but it's too narrow compare to the number of vehicles that plies the road per hour. From Pako(Isolo)-Ikotun the road needs to be widen, and goverment effort to widen the road came up about 4yrs ago before Ago-Festac road was approved which was discovered that, it will affect Prophet T.B Joshua's church. That's why government withdrew its attention on the road. People of Ejigbo-Ikotun need to enter serious prayer so that Bro. Fash can help them construct an overhead bridge that will by-pass that church but destroying Synagouge church I don't think it will work.

what do u say abt Sullivan who is fighting with Mountain of Fire Members because he want to build a bridge that will need them to vacate their majestic church building.
The members actually went on a praying spree against sullivan. But sullivan is stl building d bridge sha..........
But those prayers of theirs can be scary
Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by ichidodo: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
Na wa o! How time flies, those days i used to ply okada from Jakande Estate through one mangrove swamp forest burst out at Isheri-Oshun enroute to Ikotun-egbe.Oga Fashola, pls come to their aid.

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by kareem257: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
The hardship on the road is unbearable especially at iyana ejigbo. Large, i mean very large pot holes, blocked drainage and the LG chairman has done nothing on these for the past 3 weeks. Ejigbo part of lagos is not working infact it is dead

2 Likes

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by Dewze(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
MR KEHINDE BAMGBETAN!!!
MR KEHINDE BAMGBETAN!!!
MR KEHINDE BAMGBETAN!!!

How many times did I call your name?

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by omiobo: 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
No be lie! Their roads are in terrible state. Fashola,pls try and doing something. We know you are trying.

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by Maxymilliano(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
Kehinde Bamigbetan

Again, let me appeal to our brothers and sisters who have had to spend longer hours on the road because of the flooding of Iyana Ejigbo, to be patient. We are desilting everyday and we are also discussing with construction companies to see if we can get more broken rocks to provide palliative.

But the good news is that the Contractor that we have been waiting for from the Ministry of Environment that would complete the concrete works on the excavated trench from Iyana Ejigbo to Egbé Stream has resumed work. All the structures that can affect the smooth running of the project were marked last Thursday.

They were marking the structures while I was with the Director Drainage at the Ministy of Environment, Engr. Erinle. He also assured me that the ministry is determined to solve the problem. I want to thank my dear brother and a lover of Ejigbo residents, The Hon. commissioner for Environment, Mr. tunji Bello for his commitment to this project.

With all hands on deck, we should be getting and feeling some relief soon. We appeal for your patience and understanding. We are on top of this and we shall not disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by gbanikiti(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
kareem257: The hardship on the road is unbearable especially at iyana ejigbo. Large, i mean very large pot holes, blocked drainage and the LG chairman has done nothing on these for the past 3 weeks. Ejigbo part of lagos is not working infact it is dead
probably he's still recovering from the kidnap trauma. grin
Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
The Local Government Authorities are almost non-existent. The only thing they know how to do is to spend money amongst themselves.

Fashola has concentrated on milking the rich people at Lekki & the civil servants dry & he has stopped working since he assumed second term.

So i'm not surprised if he doesn't care about people in Alimoso, afterall, its only the biggest LGA without the biggest companies.

2 Likes

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by Maxymilliano(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
Kehinde Bamigbetan

Iyana Ejigbo is back in the news, no thanks to the perennial flow of the water from the overfilled burrow pit behind NEPA and the challenge of completing the excavated trench between Iyana Ejigbo and the natural destination, Egbé Stream. The overfilled burrow pit is mainly due to the conversion of the temporary container into dump site despite many warning. The flow to Egbé Stream has been impeded. The stagnated water after the recent downpour have dissolved the asphalt and separated materials and the binding chemicals. The result is the pothole, particularly just after Iyana Ejigbo heading towards Ikotun.

Our effort: We reasoned that we should make the water flow into the trench first so that we can stop the dissolution of the asphalt. To do that we had to break the culvert at the entrance of Kayode Powerline Street, and then use the broken rocks to fill the pothole so that at least the lane close to the media could be motorable. Second, in agreement with LASTMA, we opened a lane on the opposite carriage at peak periods.

We are happy that the permanent solution to the de-flooding is now on course because the contractor from the Ministry of Environment that will channelise the flood concretely to the Egbé stream visited on Thursday and is expected to resume work in 12 days. Our palliative effort will surely be the beginning of the end of flooding at Iyana Ejigbo. We shall keep you informed.

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by Dewze(m): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
Maxymilliano: Kehinde Bamigbetan

Iyana Ejigbo is back in the news, no thanks to the perennial flow of the water from the overfilled burrow pit behind NEPA and the challenge of completing the excavated trench between Iyana Ejigbo and the natural destination, Egbé Stream. The overfilled burrow pit is mainly due to the conversion of the temporary container into dump site despite many warning. The flow to Egbé Stream has been impeded. The stagnated water after the recent downpour have dissolved the asphalt and separated materials and the binding chemicals. The result is the pothole, particularly just after Iyana Ejigbo heading towards Ikotun.

Our effort: We reasoned that we should make the water flow into the trench first so that we can stop the dissolution of the asphalt. To do that we had to break the culvert at the entrance of Kayode Powerline Street, and then use the broken rocks to fill the pothole so that at least the lane close to the media could be motorable. Second, in agreement with LASTMA, we opened a lane on the opposite carriage at peak periods.

We are happy that the permanent solution to the de-flooding is now on course because the contractor from the Ministry of Environment that will channelise the flood concretely to the Egbé stream visited on Thursday and is expected to resume work in 12 days. Our palliative effort will surely be the beginning of the end of flooding at Iyana Ejigbo. We shall keep you informed.

show detailed pictures of all these works you claim is going on. We are not interested in just the picture of your boss.

2 Likes

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by Rexphobia(m): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
Do residents of Ejigbo pay taxes? Yes
Is Ejigbo part of Lagos state?
Why has the state government neglected Ejigbo for this long?
Bamigbetan won the best LG a chairman in Lagos for 2012/2013!

The only single of work on that route is a caterpillar that has been parked on the same spot of days now.

We need serious prayers in Ejigbo.

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
I WONDER WHERE EKO-ILE, EK0-ATLANTIC AND THE REST ARE.....TALK ABOUT HYPOCRISY AND DOUBLE STANDARD...OP, PLS PROMOTE THIS LINK TO THE TOP OF THE LIST ON THE FRONT PAGE..... I WONDER WHAT THE DUTY OF THE ELECTED OFFICIALS IN THE SAID LOCAL GOVTS. ARE IF THE RESIDENTS HAVE TO PETITION THE GOVERNOR DIRECTLY. THIS IS INSANE....WHY ARE NIGERIANS BEIGN DENIED BASIC INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE YEAR 2013....JUST CRAZY....ONLY ONE ROAD LINKS 20 RURAL COMMUNITIES....AND I'M SURE THESE PEOPLE PAY THEIR TAXES.

4 Likes

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by ednut1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
gbanikiti: There are pot holes on that road last time i passed it to Cele express. The road needs expansion seriously! The heavy traffic congestion on the road especially towards Jakande Estate and going to Ikotun from ejigbo calls for concern. To me, that road plays an important role for people in my area going to Okota and Ajao Estate,instead of taking the ever busy lagos badagry express way. cool cool

Did i hear you say TB Joshua's church is the reason behind the road not being expanded? smh.
he is sayin d truth, d road needs to be expanded, wen dey wanted to do it, it was goin to affect tb joshua fontage so dem say he use influence stop d tin, lived in ejigbo since 1994, buknor road dey jst dey build bridge for years,iyana ejigbo annual flooding, nd dat clown bamigbetan won best chairman yeye tins

2 Likes

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by topsy70: 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
I think a state of emergency on lack of good and accessible roads shd b declared in ejigbo lcda

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by teskyg: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
Where is EKo- Ille,Atlantic,Berem,filling our ears with Fashola for president.Gradually,people will agree with us when we say all the news about Fashola and Lagos is propaganda.If fashola can not fix lagos,how does he want to fix Nigeria?Where has the taxes from Ejigbo and those parts of Lagos go to since he became Governor?Used to develop Lekki and Ikoyi.Even in Lekki where I reside,anytime it rainsnonly SUV four wheel drive hits the road.

2 Likes

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by Firefire(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
Where are the DEFENDER of Lagos Action Government?
Showing us pictures of elaborate places of less than 2% and nothing done to the rest 98%.
Lagos is indeed working. ( Omaa seee ooo)

Mile 2 to Badagry road is terrible
Come to Agbara up to Badagry and into those areas, forget you are not in Nigeria; maybe Congo or worst place in Africa.
And the ACHen are busy carrying out Lagos and other western state money to expand their bogus territory.
Time shall tell. Nigerians and Lagosians are no fool again.
I hate PDP with passion (Party of Blood sucker)
In fact ACHen in Lagos under Fashola in this his second time is worse than Jonathan government.
We dey wait for those useless and good for nothing lawbreakers called lawmakers to come and get vote in my area under ACHen. You shall surely be STONE TO DEATH. I promised you.
ACHen Local Govt Chairmen? Bundle of nuisance with nothing, I mean nothing attached to their nomination by their useless godlesfather.
Time shall tell. – 2015 is round the corner.
ACHen or whatever you turn yourself into I dey laugh una in Spanish.
PDP IS DEAD ALREADY.
I Think we need Military to take over this country of we ask the colonial master to come back.

“ALL NIGERIA POLICITIANS THAT FAILED TO Deliver dividend of democracy but take please in stealing our money, shall die untimely and with no one to bury their dead bodies.”

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by everyday: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
Firefire: Where are the DEFENDER of Lagos Action Government?
Showing us pictures of elaborate places of less than 2% and nothing done to the rest 98%.
Lagos is indeed working. ( Omaa seee ooo)

Mile 2 to Badagry road is terrible
Come to Agbara up to Badagry and into those areas, forget you are not in Nigeria; maybe Congo or worst place in Africa.
And the ACHen are busy carrying out Lagos and other western state money to expand their bogus territory.
Time shall tell. Nigerians and Lagosians are no fool again.
I hate PDP with passion (Party of Blood sucker)
In fact ACHen in Lagos under Fashola in this his second time is worse than Jonathan government.
We dey wait for those useless and good for nothing lawbreakers called lawmakers to come and get vote in my area under ACHen. You shall surely be STONE TO DEATH. I promised you.
ACHen Local Govt Chairmen? Bundle of nuisance with nothing, I mean nothing attached to their nomination by their useless godlesfather.
Time shall tell. – 2015 is round the corner.
ACHen or whatever you turn yourself into I dey laugh una in Spanish.
PDP IS DEAD ALREADY.
I Think we need Military to take over this country of we ask the colonial master to come back.

“ALL NIGERIA POLICITIANS THAT FAILED TO Deliver dividend of democracy but take please in stealing our money, shall die untimely and with no one to bury their dead bodies.”

That would be against national interest
Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by ndcide(m): 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
This is what you get when you have an incompetent administrator as governor who has so much time gallivanting and casting aspersion at the central government so as to score political points or maybe forward his party's agenda of expanding their empire; when most of those he governs are yet to feel the effect of his years in office.

2 Likes

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by midetinz(m): 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2013

Bros kindly sh*t up. I'd spent my last 30yrs in Ejigbo and ur regime is d worst. You have done nothing except dramatised kidnapping. Worbish!

3 Likes

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by Firefire(m): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
gbanikiti:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/ejigbo-ikotun-residents-decry-poor-state-of-road-petition-fashola-2/

USELESS ACHen politicians stealing blind and parading themself as Leaders.
Time shall tell.

2 Likes

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by olusola200: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
BAMGBETAN IS THE MOST USELESS LOCAL CHAIRMAN IN LAGOS STATE, HE CAN NOT POINT TO 5 PROJECT HE HAS EXECUTE SUCCESSFUL, HE ALLOW THE OLORIBURUKU OBA EJIGBO TO MANIPULATE HIM, I AM SURE HE WAS FORCE ON FASOLA BY AGBAYA TINUBU , NOT QUITE LONG HE PAID 15 MILLION TO THE KIDNAPPER TO SECURE HIS RELEASE WITHIN 7 DAYS, I AM VERY SURE HE CAN NOT SPEND UP TO 2 MILLION TO REPAIR THE BAD ROAD AT IYANA EJIGBO, YET HE AND THE USELESS MORUFU CLOSE THEIR EYES BUT WHEN IT COME TO SELLING SAND THE OBA KNOWS HOW TO ACT OR WHEN A HOUSE IS BEEN RENOVATE,OR SOLD OR PURCHASE, THE EJIGBO, IKOTUN, EGBE PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH HELL ,THE POLICE ARE NOT EVEN HELPING MATTER . I KNOW THE OBA WILL DIE ONE DAY because HE CLAIM HE HAS JUJU AND AS FOR IDIOT CHAIRMAN HE DAYS ARE NUMBER,HISTORY WILL JUDGE TWO OF YOU FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS

PLS OGA FASHOKA COME FOR PHYSICAL INSPECTION.
IT IS THE SAME LOCAL GOVERNMENT THAT THE OPC BOSS FASAHUN COLLECT TOLL GATE FEE FROM MOTORIST EVEN HUMAN BEING GOING TO AGO THROUGH JAKANDE ESTATE

2 Likes

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by binigirl(f): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
Truly, the situation of the Ejigbo road has gone out of hand. I had to trek from cele express to NNPC b/stop last week Thursday just because the traffic on the road that day was terrible and buses that were not stuck in traffic, refused to ply the road. I think divine intervention is needed for the status of that road to change

2 Likes

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by Firefire(m): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
bini girl: Truly, the situation of the Ejigbo road has gone out of hand. I had to trek from cele express to NNPC nb/stop last week Thursday just because the traffic on the road that day was terrible and buses that were not stuck in traffic, refused to ply the road. I think divine intervention is needed for the status of that road to change

no be only egbigbo naaa majority of Lagos Road. Mile 2 to Badagry is DEATH TRAP

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by phransix147(m): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
Sincerely we plying that road on a daily basis feel the pains and neglect of Fashola's government. I can remember last Thursday I got home 1:50AM, and am to report to work again the next day and I dont have to late. Fashola's government is just about making the lives rich more comfortable... Do you know how many people use this Ikotun route? Dat route connects Isolo,Ejibo,ISheri,Igando,Egbe, Abaranje,Iyana Ipaja and a whole lot more and these places are highlyy populated areas. There's an abandoned project along Jankande-Iyana Isheri route dat have lasted 4 over 8 years since Bola tinubu's administration, these guys mobilize to site when election is near when its won they pack their equipments off site and never return. So whenever I hear Fashola is working I alwways disagree. In my whole area there's not even one tiled (asphalt surface) we only have these red muddy earth road and yet this guy tasks the Hell out of us. Is dat fair?

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo, Ikotun Residents Decry Poor State Of Road,petition Fashola by biafransoul: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2013

Again, let me appeal to our brothers and sisters who have had to spend longer hours on the road because of the flooding of Iyana Ejigbo, to be patient. We are desilting everyday and we are also discussing with construction companies to see if we can get more broken rocks to provide palliative.

But the good news is that the Contractor that we have been waiting for from the Ministry of Environment that would complete the concrete works on the excavated trench from Iyana Ejigbo to Egbé Stream has resumed work. All the structures that can affect the smooth running of the project were marked last Thursday.

They were marking the structures while I was with the Director Drainage at the Ministy of Environment, Engr. Erinle. He also assured me that the ministry is determined to solve the problem. I want to thank my dear brother and a lover of Ejigbo residents, The Hon. commissioner for Environment, Mr. tunji Bello for his commitment to this project.

With all hands on deck, we should be getting and feeling some relief soon. We appeal for your patience and understanding. We are on top of this and we shall not disappoint.

Will you keep quiet before I give you a dirty e-slap. has the road not been like that for ages? what stopped them from working on that road since 1999? buncha hypocrites

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri / The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos / Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.