Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Things Every Single Guy Should Know N Do Before Asking Any Lady Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Every Single Guy Should Know N Do Before Asking Any Lady Out. (862 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Every Single Guy Should Know N Do Before Asking Any Lady Out. by festuskol(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2013
On the wedding day, the man is
called the bridegroom. There's a
reason for that. Take that word
apart and it becomes pretty obvious:
He's meant to be the BRIDE-GROOM.
That's not just a ceremonial
designation. It's actually a job
description. The job of the husband
is to 'groom' his wife. It subtly
connotes an agricultural activity: to tend, to care for, to help improve, to supply essentials for growth and to bring out the best.
The husband is not meant to be the 'bride-groom' on just the wedding day (and night). That's what he should be for the rest of his life!
He should never stop tending,
developing and inspiring his brideto the fullness of her potentials.
So Young Man, before you open your mouth to start 'delivering your manifesto', take a good look at your toolbox and ask yourself"Is my 'grooming kit' complete?""What exactly do I have to offer beyond things?" "Am I prepared to 'groom' this 'vine' or am I just craving for it's fruits?"
And dear young lady, before you get carried away with whatever you're seeing, ask yourself: "does he have what it takes to help me become a better PERSON?". (Note the question:
it's not just about if he can give you better THINGS). What's his effect on your PERSON thus far? Are you becoming a better woman because
of your association with him? Is
there more clarity in your life? More discipline? More kindness? Abetter walk with God? More inner beauty? Babe, don't get so 'tripped' cos guys
are all over you o! A pack of hyenas will chase down a wild boar for miles- but we all know why".
Wisdom is d key word. Good morning. Happy sunday once again

(1) (Reply)

10 Weird Things That Happen To Your Body During Sex / Is It Advisable To Marry A Lady That Drinks Beer? / My Dear, Are You Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.