Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? (2468 Views)

Is Buhari Becoming Fat? / Fayose Hails Bayelsans, Says Nigeria Under Buhari Becoming A Shame / I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by Husmern(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
what's your opinion towards Buhari becoming the nigeria president again?
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by turnstoner(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
What?
That confessed Boko Haram supporter?
No way!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
Move to politics
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by manmustwac(m): 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
turnstoner: What?
That confessed Boko Haram supporter?
No way!
He also refused to condemn thhe killings of the NYSC corpers immediately after the elections. Which means the man hasn't got a clue about how to win hearts & minds yet expects to win in 2015
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by Husmern(m): 5:36am On Jun 28, 2013
to me, i think buhari stil 1 of d right man 2 lead us to d glorious land

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by Amanwulu1(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2013
Husmern: to me, i think buhari stil 1 of d right man 2 lead us to d glorious land

Depends on what u mean by glorious land.
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by mikolo80: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2013
manmustwac: He also refused to condemn thhe killings of the NYSC corpers immediately after the elections. Which means the man hasn't got a clue about how to win hearts & minds yet expects to win in 2015
SO BECAUSE THEY ARE CORPERS THEY SHUD RIG ELECTION ABI.IF YOU LIKE VOTE FOR HEARTS AND MINDS,ITS LIKE YOU NEVER SUFFER REACH FOR THE NEXT 60YRS.UP BUHARI FOR ANTI CORRUPTION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2013
@mikolo if you think that he is the right man, let him come out [since he dodged the Oputa panel] and clear his name and allow us to let all this allegations rest.. will you

N2.8 billion: It is only in Nigeria that a man who embezzled N2.8 billion NNPC money while he was Federal Commissioner of Petroleum in 1978 will be cited as being better than others and have the effrontery to criticise other leaders.

Criminal Overthrown: It is only in Nigeria that a man who led the criminal overthrow of a democratically elected government in 1984 would later wish to benefit from the same democracy. Why

56 illegal suitcases of currency notes: It is only in Nigeria that the man who, as Head of State, allowed 56 illegal suitcases of currency notes into the country through his ADC unchecked when there was currency change by his own government in the country at the time would be 'better than 100 Jonathans'.

RETROACTIVE DECREES: It is only in Nigeria that the man who enacted RETROACTIVE DECREES and used them to murder Lawal Ojuolape, Bartholomew Owoh and Bernard Ogedegbe would open his tribalistic mouth to criticise others.

Against Journalism: It is only in Nigeria that the man who enacted vindictive decrees which prescribed long jail terms for journalists for publishing stories which embarrassed government officials even if the stories were true resulting in the illegal jailing of Tunde Thompson and Nduka Irabor now wants to rule the country.

Under Abacha regime: It is only in Nigeria that the man who later accepted appointment as PTF Chairman under the MOST CORRUPT government ever in Nigeria's history and then commandeered more than 200 PTF vehicles for private use in his home in Kaduna would not be in jail today and would be described as being better than others.

Over-invoicing of contracts: It is only in Nigeria that the man who embezzled billions of Naira of PTF funds through over-invoicing of contracts and the supply of fake drugs to hospitals, as sworn to in an affidavit by Group Captain Usman Jibrin, a board member of PTF,would be described as better than the man who is actually trying to clean up the rot that he and his other military despots created. Remember, he later said that Abacha did not loot anything from Nigeria!

Encouraged violence after election: It is only in Nigeria that the man who lost election to only one Jonathan (not 100) and incited his supporters to violence which claimed the livesof innocent people including NYSC members has the nerve to still open his bigoted mouth and criticise actions designed to stop continued madness.
Religious bigot:It is only in Nigeria that a former Head of State would ask Muslims not to vote for Christians and, when he is criticised, would later lie on Radio Nigeria, Kaduna, that what he meant was that Muslims should vote for only those who can protect their religion.

Did not condemn Boko Haram onslaught: It is only in Nigeria that a former Head of State would refuse to condemn Boko Haram murderers in their evil activities including bombing innocent Christian worshippers in churches but is quick to support amnesty for the same murderers.

Against State of Emergency for BH but wants Ombatse finished: It is only in Nigeria that a former Head of State will speak bitterly against a State of Emergency designed to root out monstrous criminals but turns around to advocate finishing off Ombatse cult members who have done exactly the same thing as Boko Haram.

Allows misinterpretation: It is only in Nigeria that a former Head of State CANNOT speak or write simple and correct English and prefers to speak vernacular most of the time and then his supporters would insist that his meaning was lost in translation and he is better than a hundred Jonathans!.

Sectional in his decisions: When he overthrew Shagari in January 1984, he, out of crude tribalism, put President Shagari (who, according to late Saraki, presided over most of the shady NPN deals under his watch) under mere house arrest but clamped Vice President Ekwueme(who the tribunals later said was squeaky clean) into Kirikiri like a common criminal. Not done with this Unclad tribalism, Muhammadu Buhari sent soldiers to ransack Awolowo's residence in Ikenne and harass his household even though Awolowo was not a member of the government that was toppled. Believe me, any objective, dispassionate analysis of Buhari's activities must surely come to one conclusion and one conclusion only, namely. The only set of people whose IQ is lower than that of Muhammadu Buhari are his supporters
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by vizboy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
@op that man can only be president in the dreams of some people but when it comes to reality I dont see that happening.
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
Buhari to ruin .... sorry, to rule Nigeria again?

I am thinking of him being put behind bars for his crimes against humanity.
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by Aedesmuskeeto: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
noblezone: Buhari to ruin .... sorry, to rule Nigeria again?

I am thinking of him being put behind bars for his crimes against humanity.
which are?
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by Omexonomy: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
Husmern: to me, i think buhari stil 1 of d right man 2 lead us to d glorious land
glorious land indeed. https://www.nairaland.com/1316146/why-yorubas-should-reject-buhari
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by mike404(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
ALQAEDA SPOKESPERSON LIKE Buhari CAN NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY AGAIN angry
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by Igbanibo: 12:16am On Jun 29, 2013
We need to stop our leaders, fullstop, period. Out of a nation of 160 million, we cant find one woman or man worthy of leading? Shame, shame, shame.
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by Igbanibo: 12:25am On Jun 29, 2013
We need to stop recycling our leaders, fullstop, period. Out of a nation of 160 million, we cant find one woman or man worthy of leading? Shame, shame, shame.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by sambos994(m): 1:43am On Jun 29, 2013
Not going to happen.
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:06am On Jun 29, 2013
To the glorious land of 72 virgins you mean?
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by mikolo80: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
@hisblud ,you got a better idea.....
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by abrat: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by lwise(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
TUfiakwa, God forbid bad think.
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by CROWE: 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nigeria's biggest problem right now is a poor government structure, relationship between the state and federal government and their respective powers. Our failure as a nation is guaranteed by the 1999 constitution which instated a flawed relationship, yet, after multiple PDP led government this part of the constitution is still in tact and nobody is talking about it, instead they are more interested in local government autonomy. It should be the first priority for any new president, to fix the government structure especially one that was a former Governor. After all these years, GEJ has not moved a finger in that regard, there's no reason to believe he will in the next 2 years or over another term. What I am saying is that there will be no significant improvement under GEJ, why not vote APC? I will. There is not other reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 30, 2013
mikolo80: @hisblud ,you got a better idea.....
better idea about what? How to make him clear the allegations against his "sainthood" mantra?
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by mikolo80: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
hisblud: better idea about what? How to make him clear the allegations against his "sainthood" mantra?
no better idea about the choice of president
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by Polchiz(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
Did he forget anything in Aso Rock?
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by Polchiz(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
Not again!
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by tit(f): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
forget it
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by brownlord: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yes, Buhari can become president, only when we divide this useless union and correct the mistake by Lugard, until then he can keep trying his luck in every election.
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by Scout60(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
Buhari to lead naija..... Yes
After all I am not a nigerian but a biafran.
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by authority2006(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
Jonathan has disappointed me beyond second chance. Give me Buhari any day, any time. The man is clean through and through. Nobody can control me by using fear as a weapon.
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
Amanwulu1:

Depends on what u mean by glorious land.

By glorious land he means a land flowing with 72 virgins for each man.
Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by ibietela2(m): 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
Seems my Teachers lied to me when they said we are the leaders of tomorrow...... When a 60yrs+ man has refused to give way to his children to become leaders

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion Towards Buhari Becoming The Nigeria President Again? by authority2006(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
ibietela2: Seems my Teachers lied to me when they said we are the leaders of tomorrow...... When a 60yrs+ man has refused to give way to his children to become leaders
We have seen what "his children" is capable of doing. Bankole, Ibori, Alams, Farouk, Stella, and co. If what is needed now is 60+ years old man, I got no problem with it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bazaar: Rehabilitation Of 100km Umuahia-Portharcourt Expressway To Gulp N90.3bn / A New Era Beckons As Jonathan Launches Electronic ID Card / Revealed-how Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Was Set Up & Eventually Killed (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.