Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread - Romance (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread (65324 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by elrony(m): 1:10am On Jun 12, 2013
@50 cal ...I see ya brov..!!!... grin cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 12, 2013
elrony:

I'm good....wah ve ya been up to
Writing exams. YOu?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by elrony(m): 1:13am On Jun 12, 2013
Vannywealth: Writing exams. YOu?

Nuffin much...loads of school work and I'm still chilling @ home lol

i even gat a presentation to deliver next week sef angry
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 12, 2013
elrony:

Nuffin much...loads of school work and I'm still chilling @ home lol

i even gat a presentation to deliver next week sef angry
project?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by 50calibre(m): 1:15am On Jun 12, 2013
elrony: @50 cal ...I see ya brov..!!!... grin cool

What's up homie?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by elrony(m): 1:17am On Jun 12, 2013
Vote elrony and a life changing goodie bag awaits you!!!

Vote cfcfan and get free KFC supply for 6 months

Vote laylow and get a chocolate fountain installed in your home!!!

Happy voting y'all!!! grin grin cool grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by elrony(m): 1:17am On Jun 12, 2013
Vannywealth: project?

Nope....not exactly
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by elrony(m): 1:19am On Jun 12, 2013
50calibre:

What's up homie?

Nuffin much brov,..how's you holding up mehn??
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 12, 2013
@ elrony: I'm glad the campaign is still on course.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 12, 2013
elrony:

Nope....not exactly
Ok. All the best in your work. My eye lids are begining to droop.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by elrony(m): 1:26am On Jun 12, 2013
Vannywealth: Ok. All the best in your work. My eye lids are begining to droop.

Thnx mami....you sure need to get some sleep wink
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by elrony(m): 1:29am On Jun 12, 2013
CFCfan: @ elrony: I'm glad the campaign is still on course.

Kool ..sure thing
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 12, 2013
elrony:

Good luck (not GEJ) with your presentation.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by 2legit2qwt: 1:30am On Jun 12, 2013
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by 50calibre(m): 1:30am On Jun 12, 2013
elrony:

Nuffin much brov,..how's you holding up mehn??

Not bad. How about you?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 12, 2013
50calibre:
ATTENTION!!!

This announcement goes out to all the contestants who INTEND TO ADVANCE in this competition

Apart from the few heavyweights among you, the rest has to come see me between now and the 17th and pay their dues/taxes for if you DONT, come the 17th I'm going to be launching scathing attacks on all those who failed pay their dues, and I can guarantee you are going to be among the 15 guys getting knocked out in round 1.

Idowuogbo can't save you this time, this ain't Miss NL, we are dealing with guys here, I won't be showing any restraints for fear of hurting anyone's feelings.

Line up, and come tell me what you going to do for me, if you don't have anything to offer, just give me a compliment and you are good to go.

I'm like the Taxman, ignore this warning at your peril. If you like insult me, il be taking a note of all those who didn't comply.

SK please don't hide this comment so no one would give excuses.

lol chairman what's up na? grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by elrony(m): 1:43am On Jun 12, 2013
CFCfan:

Good luck (not GEJ) with your presentation.

Thnx man

50calibre:

Not bad. How about you?

Been good bro....
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by 50calibre(m): 2:19am On Jun 12, 2013
ekwah:

lol chairman what's up na? grin

What's up, are you here to pay your dues? If so step into my office and take a seat, il tell my secretary to get you a cup of coffee. cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 12, 2013
Flytefalls: Who/where is that guy from the previous Mr NL who looked like Keith Sweat?? grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/kayemjay
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by akinsadeez(m): 6:26am On Jun 12, 2013
Hehehehehehe. Now this should be interesting. Waiting for the show to start.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2013
50calibre:
ATTENTION!!!

This announcement goes out to all the contestants who INTEND TO ADVANCE in this competition

Apart from the few heavyweights among you, the rest has to come see me between now and the 17th and pay their dues/taxes for if you DONT, come the 17th I'm going to be launching scathing attacks on all those who failed pay their dues, and I can guarantee you are going to be among the 15 guys getting knocked out in round 1.

Idowuogbo can't save you this time, this ain't Miss NL, we are dealing with guys here, I won't be showing any restraints for fear of hurting anyone's feelings.

Line up, and come tell me what you going to do for me, if you don't have anything to offer, just give me a compliment and you are good to go.

I'm like the Taxman, ignore this warning at your peril. If you like insult me, il be taking a note of all those who didn't comply.

Hahaha! Bro make them feel the heat. They cant afford to ignore this at their own peril(abs or no abs). Soon adrinalin wil be surgging and hearts beating faster
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 12, 2013
elrony:

Thanks I jes woke up. smiley How was your night?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by elrony(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2013
Vannywealth: Thanks I jes woke up. smiley How was your night?

'twas cold...didn't get much sleep tho.....

Hope yhu doin gr8?? cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2013
I have not been receiving pics nor biographies. If the situation remains the same by the end of Saturday, we'll continue with those who are ready.

No bio and pics, no contest.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by 190: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2013
where de hell is chelseabmw grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2013
sexkillz:
Biography and Pics update.

1.CFCfan - Bio and Pics.

2.Dygeasy - Bio and Pics.

3.[url=https://www.nairaland.com/jnr%20prof]Jnr Prof.[/url] - Bio and pics

13.Abpatrick - Bio and pics

14.Loucrux - Bio and pics

16.Zibe - Bio and Pics

19.Masterpiecer. - Bio and pics.

20.Elrony. - Bio and Pics.

28.[url=www.nairaland.com/abu%20mikey]Abu Mikey[/url] - Bio and pics

30.[url=www.nairaland.com/Nelly%20ghenghen]Nelly Ghenghen[/url] - Bio and pics

Send in your bio and pics or forfeit your slot.

Mr Nairaland kicks off on the 17th of June 2013.
[size=17pt] Verification and submission of pics and bio ends on the 15th of June. No last minute stunts!

[/size]

These are the only ones cleared for contesting.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by eduson33(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2013
thought i gave you some advice?

there is time for everything boi!
we must not behave like kids all the time.

at your age ,you still enjoy barking over the internet?
nawa oo.

just saying tho!
Ishsoph: This guy is really a jerk! U mean u were pissed cos i quoted u earlier and here u are quoting me Whatever happened to ur wacky principles! And ur talking abt age, maturity and all that bull.crap? Shove ur advice back into ur arss cos u dont hav d moral ground to dish it out. Mpama!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2013
sexkillz: I have not been receiving pics nor biographies. If the situation remains the same by the end of Saturday, we'll continue with those who are ready.

No bio and pics, no contest.

Saturday is even too far. We need them bios and pics staring at us b4 the 1st ellimination. It will be a great deservice to our sense of perception and reasoning to cast our 1st vote without knowing nothing about the candidates more so how they look. @ Sexkillz pls approve me a Mr Macho contest after this let me show these guys how to sweep vote armed with looks, bios and interaction with the electorates, lol......@elrony man how is ur campaign going?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2013
Ishsoph: Saturday is even too far. We need them bios and pics staring at us b4 the 1st ellimination. It will be a great deservice to our sense of perception and reasoning to cast our 1st vote without knowing nothing about the candidates more so how they look. @ Sexkillz pls approve me a Mr Macho contest after this let me show these guys how to sweep vote armed with looks, bios and interaction with the electorates, lol......@elrony man how is ur campaign going?
With the way you talk, you'll even lose the "common" Mr NL. . . Mr Macho will hold in 2020. We are seriously working on that.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2013
@wacky principled old man, would let the above slide in the spirit of a new day. cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2013
sexkillz: With the way you talk, you'll even lose the "common" Mr NL. . . Mr Macho will hold in 2020. We are seriously working on that.
Man leave me o! Just catching fun in-here. When its time for being serious I'll be. Erm, did u say 2020? *runs to go begin grooming my nephew" cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Lilimax(f): 8:40am On Jun 12, 2013
50calibre:
ATTENTION!!!

You seem to have the magic undecided?; but the last time I checked, your candidate for Miss NL did not eventually win. Hope you will not use the same strategy here... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (102) (Reply)

Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.