Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,872 members, 7,859,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread - Romance (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread (65440 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 12, 2013
sexkillz: With the way you talk, you'll even lose the "common" Mr NL. . . Mr Macho will hold in 2020. We are seriously working on that.
You didn,t get the bio ?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2013
pc guru:
You didn,t get the bio ?
e remain pics. smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by 50calibre(m): 8:54am On Jun 12, 2013
Lilimax: You seem to have the magic undecided?; but the last time I checked, your candidate for Miss NL did not eventually win. Hope you will not use the same strategy here... grin grin grin

Yes! Your are right, but you should know that I was banned all through the group stages of that contest, and didnt have the chance to build the momentum before the final.

I came into that final almost half way, and not just by me but a collective effort, our candidate came second. This is going to be different, I am not banned.

I may not have the power to make a candidate win, but I have the power to easily get someone knocked out, not by insults, but by building negative energy around them.

Keeps the heat on them
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2013
I can see the 50 calibre has the right ideas

I will also intend to run a 'commentary' on the D-Day...
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 12, 2013
Lilimax: You seem to have the magic undecided?; but the last time I checked, your candidate for Miss NL did not eventually win. Hope you will not use the same strategy here... grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin Lili did she made it to final?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Lilimax(f): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2013
50calibre:

Yes! Your are right, but you should know that I was banned all through the group stages of that contest, and didnt have the chance to build the momentum before the final.

I came into that final almost half way, and not just by me but a collective effort, our candidate came second. This is going to be different, I am not banned.

I may not have the power to make a candidate win, but I have the power to easily get someone knocked out, not by insults, but by building negative energy around them.

Keeps the heat on them
grin grin grin No doubt you may have the right strategy... till then, let the event keep gathering momentum.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Lilimax(f): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2013
Ishsoph: grin grin grin grin Lili did she made it to final?
Of course she did wink wink.
50Calibre supported Adaobi who came 2nd.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by skydeep(f): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2013
sanb: How you doing gurl; hope you're okay; haven't seen you around in a while......
Am fine baby. Just busy. Hope you are doing well?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2013
Lilimax:
Of course she did wink wink.
50Calibre supported Adaobi who came 2nd.
Oh adaobi was my gurl then too. Just that I didnt hav the time I have nw cos of some workshop my office was hosting then.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Lilimax(f): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2013
Ishsoph: Oh adaobi was my gurl then too. Just that I didnt hav the time I have nw cos of some workshop my office was hosting then.
Okay. Hope you've lectured ekwah very well grin grin grin
No dulling ooo smiley smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by elrony(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2013
Ishsoph: Saturday is even too far. We need them bios and pics staring at us b4 the 1st ellimination. It will be a great deservice to our sense of perception and reasoning to cast our 1st vote without knowing nothing about the candidates more so how they look. @ Sexkillz pls approve me a Mr Macho contest after this let me show these guys how to sweep vote armed with looks, bios and interaction with the electorates, lol......@elrony man how is ur campaign going?

Bro it's just there hehe.....feel free to campaign we 'll discuss terms on ya perspective ......#my head D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ boil with school work for here lol
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by elrony(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2013
Remember :

Vote elrony and get a life changing goodie bag!!!

Vote cfcfan and get free KFC supply for 6 months!!

Vote laylow and get a chocolate fountain installed in your home!!!

Vote !!!! Vote!!!! Vote!!!

#team_witty_cute n smart ....team sexy calabash....team handsome muscle man!!!

grin grin grin

Vote team fantastic!!!!'
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2013
Lilimax: Okay. Hope you've lectured ekwah very well grin grin grin
No dulling ooo smiley smiley

Doing my best. So far he's the only serious guy in our team.
Had even paid homage to 50cal. cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2013
elrony:

Bro it's just there hehe.....feel free to campaign we 'll discuss terms on ya perspective ......#my head D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ boil with school work for here lol
Dude don't worry I'v gat ur back cheesy cheesy. Hope u have a "wow" kinda picture catalogue cos 90% of ladies are gonna vote based on their visual perceptions?
Be changing ur profile pics and call our attention to it each time u did
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by elrony(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2013
Ishsoph:
Dude don't worry I'v gat ur back cheesy cheesy. Hope u have a "wow" kinda picture catalogue cos 90% of ladies are gonna vote with visuals?
Be changing ur profile pics and call our attention to it each time u did

Aiite....thnx brov
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Lilimax(f): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2013
Ishsoph:

Doing my best. So far he's the only serious guy in our team.
Had even paid homage to 50cal. cheesy cheesy
Seems ekwah want to chiken out cos he has not been cleared to contest by Sexkillz shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2013
abpatrick7:

Vry true...
Too little... But,its a start.

Well done!

P:S- put ur pics bck on ya profile pls.... Let ya competition see our game. wink kiss
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2013
Lilimax:
Seems ekwah want to chiken out cos he has not been cleared to contest by Sexkillz shocked shocked grin grin
Really? What's wrong with my favorite contestants intori olowu angry angry undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 10:21am On Jun 12, 2013
50calibre:
ATTENTION!!!

This announcement goes out to all the contestants who INTEND TO ADVANCE in this competition

Apart from the few heavyweights among you, the rest has to come see me between now and the 17th and pay their dues/taxes for if you DONT, come the 17th I'm going to be launching scathing attacks on all those who failed pay their dues, and I can guarantee you are going to be among the 15 guys getting knocked out in round 1.

Idowuogbo can't save you this time, this ain't Miss NL, we are dealing with guys here, I won't be showing any restraints for fear of hurting anyone's feelings.

Line up, and come tell me what you going to do for me, if you don't have anything to offer, just give me a compliment and you are good to go.

I'm like the Taxman, ignore this warning at your peril. If you like insult me, il be taking a note of all those who didn't comply.

SK please don't hide this comment so no one would give excuses.
Oh yes I can!!! Do u really know y dey call me Badosky? Fevk with my boys and I'll have d mods in dis section ban u,I'll get d Supermods to ban u 4 bullying(2weeks off by d way, I've bin dere done dat) and lastly I'll trace ya alt accounts myself and have u banned for life. Try me! Ask around, don't fevk with me or my candidate. Yes! Its a threat. Ciao! kiss
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 10:22am On Jun 12, 2013
cool cool cool cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2013
Hello contestants!!!!!

How y'all doing? cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Swaggot00(m): 10:38am On Jun 12, 2013
Ishsoph: Bro Sexkillz has slept. cheesy cheesy
aventura: albinos don't sleep at night
chei. Dis is indirect vandalisation cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Swaggot00(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2013
Idowuogbo: cool cool cool cool
badosky!! Area mama1 . Ha wa u nw??
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2013
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2013
Yeah; I'm cool gurl....
skydeep:
Am fine baby. Just busy. Hope you are doing well?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Lilimax(f): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Too little... But,its a start.

Well done!

P:S- put ur pics bck on ya profile pls.... Let ya competition see our game. wink kiss
Very true concerning abPatrick. We want to see more of his face at this point cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2013
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2013
Swaggot00: badosky!! Area mama1 . Ha wa u nw??
Base dey vibrate no yawa!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2013
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2013
Lilimax:
Very true concerning abPatrick. We want to see more of his face at this point cheesy cheesy
PATorazzzzi, paparazzi dey wait o!

Strike a pose abeg! wink
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2013
Una get luck am not part of this competition.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15am On Jun 12, 2013
Chukskalidon: Una get luck am not part of this competition.
B4 nko? Abeg it go dear to replace my phone or lappy o! Just continue to dey break mirror for ya area, liv my dear phone and lappy Biko.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (102) (Reply)

The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.