Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O (555 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by priest2u(m): 4:28am On Jun 10, 2013
i was in a friends house party where I met a pretty babe and it seems we were both attracted to each other.Everything was just going smoothly, before this event i've stoped asking ladies for their number on the first day, from my experience either they say no or give me the number but always get the cold response when I try to follow up.However with this babe everything was just going smoothly , she was even the one that asked we exchange number.I called her line in her presence and she save my number on phone even I went further with a memorable romantic hug wink I've called the number twice today and it went to voice mail at different time and finally sent an sms but am yet to get a response.Does it mean she was just playing with me all along ?embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Question to the millenium mothers / Our Student Did Not Flush Baby In Toilet – Obafemi Awolowo University / Your First Love Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.