Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O (1289 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by priest2u(m): 4:42am On Jun 10, 2013
i was in a friends house party where I met a pretty babe and it seems we were both attracted to each other.Everything was just going smoothly, before this event i've stoped asking ladies for their number on the first day, from my experience either they say no or give me the number but always get the cold response when I try to follow up.However with this babe everything was just going smoothly , she was even the one that asked we exchange number.I called her line in her presence and she save my number on phone even I went further with a memorable romantic hug wink I've called the number twice today and it went to voice mail at different time and finally sent an sms but am yet to get a response.Does it mean she was just playing with me all along ?embarassed
Re: Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 10, 2013
Maybe.. Or maybe she was busy.. There could be a lot of reasons.. Just ask her straight up to tell you grin
Re: Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by UyiIredia(m): 5:10am On Jun 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Maybe.. Or maybe she was busy.. There could be a lot of reasons.. Just ask her straight up to tell you grin

That is, assuming she picks his call.
Re: Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

That is, assuming she picks his call.

She doesnt have to.. He can ask her via text..
Re: Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by bigtt76(f): 5:46am On Jun 10, 2013
Shun her! She's probably trying to play hard to get. Not to forget that she might have been HIGH during the party when the number exchange took place grin. I'm sure she will call you if she's interested. Don't text her asking questions as suggested ...it will only go on to show how desperate you are and you know babes ....we will think you are after one thing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by UyiIredia(m): 6:00am On Jun 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

She doesnt have to.. He can ask her via text..

Okay. What does SniperInADiaper mean Am I missing something or what ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Okay. What does SniperInADiaper mean Am I missing something or what ?

He doesnt have to physically talk to her on the phone in order to get an answer.. He can ask her via text.. If she doesnt like him then she should tell him. Its not about him being desperate. Its shit like this that girls do that makes guys keep doing silly shit.
Re: Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by UyiIredia(m): 6:21am On Jun 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

He doesnt have to physically talk to her on the phone in order to get an answer.. He can ask her via text.. If she doesnt like him then she should tell him. Its not about him being desperate. Its shit like this that girls do that makes guys keep doing silly shit.

Okay, Okay. Now answer the question: what does SniperInADiaper mean ?
Re: Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Sniper in pampers? undecided
Re: Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

A child with a gun .. AKA DC Sniper (Google is your friend) grin
Re: Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by UyiIredia(m): 6:52am On Jun 10, 2013
Google referred me to diaper sniper. I clicked on [url=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Diaper%20Sniper]a link[/url] and what I found is disgusting.

1. Diaper Sniper

A slang name for a paedophile.
'I heard that Jack Jones at number 46 is a Diaper Sniper

2. Diaper Sniper

One who likes little children and has committed and illegal sexual act with a child.(Usually a term used in jail that one convict will call another convict who was accused of child molestation)
lets kick the balls out of that guy he was arrested for being a Diaper Sniper.

3. diaper sniper

A man or woman who enjoys the companionship of someone who is much, much younger than they are and not in a "father/mother and son/daughter" kind of way. Any person seeking a date with a much younger person.
Woody Allen is a diaper sniper

Apart from definition 3 all others are negative. You might want to explain yourself.
Re: Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by UyiIredia(m): 7:07am On Jun 10, 2013
It gets worse. I Googled DC Snipef and this is what I got: Beltway sniper attacks. Someone has some explaining to do.
Re: Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia: It gets worse. I Googled DC Snipef and this is what I got: Beltway sniper attacks. Someone has some explaining to do.

^^ Exactly.. My username is a play off of that.. wink
Re: Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by UyiIredia(m): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

^^ Exactly.. My username is a play off of that.. wink

Okay. *shrugs and leaves*
Re: Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by Mynd44: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2013
Wait na..she might actually be busy. Since you have sent here a SMS, wait and see if she will reply
Re: Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by zaynie(f): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2013
My sister doesn't receive kalls, reply pings or sms during wrkin hours. Mayb she is lyk dt too. Kall her by 8pm
Re: Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by Sanboy25: 11:27am On Jun 10, 2013
She was drunk that night. grin
Re: Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by slymm(f): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2013
Try agin one or to more times, and then forget about her. carry on though if you have the time for games.
Re: Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by spikesC(m): 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
You never hear the slang, "Collect your money before police will come" grin

You never club before abi
It was a party, the night was hot (opportunity) and you come dull..mtcheeew
Re: Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by priest2u(m): 1:07am On Jun 12, 2013
i called the line with another number still went on voice mail embarassed
Re: Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 12, 2013
Then you must wait now for her to make next move.
Re: Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O by UyiIredia(m): 2:01am On Jun 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Then you must wait now for her to make next move.

I don't think she'll make a move. If she was into him she would have at the very least, made herself available to be talked to. OP may have to grind on or just let her be.

(1) (Reply)

Scientist Claim To Have Discovered The Formular For Lasting Love! / . / Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.