Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee (6511 Views)

APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency / Jonathan Names Nine-man Airlines Audit Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by oyesmiling: 11:14am On Jun 10, 2013
abayomi23: APC an Islamic party.major players are all hardcore Muslims. Na wah 4 dis people.
Malian shekarau, TInubu, Bihari. Kai

Tukur (PDP) is a christian? I beg, watch for substance not their religion.

1 Like

Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by Symphony007: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2013
APC are thiefs, PDP are armned robbers! Shun these stupid fools in the corridors of power who have put their boot on the troats of the nigerian people for 14 years and vote for luminated and visionary men like pat utomi and ben bruce to bring nigeria into the 21 century.
Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by Symphony007: 11:30am On Jun 10, 2013
I watched the PDP farmily forum and saw the speech of the chairman of africa's largest party and i cried a river. Someone should check out that speech and you'll disgusted and embarrased to your bone marrows

2 Likes

Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by changeagent(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2013
noblezone: #

Nigeria was never great!
Nigeria is not great!
Nigeria will never be great!

Nigeria is a mistake made by the die hard colonial masters!
Nigeria is not a nation, it is a resultant of voodoo administrative maneuvers by white "witch doctors".

Nothing will fix Nigeria. We must go back to our respective nations so as to make progress.

We of the Biafran nation are not interested in oil and the
We just want to be on our own, run our affairs, grow our industries, produce and export innovative products.
It is only a mad man that will be doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Nigeria is not working! It will never work, because it is big fraud!
politics thereof. You are pessimistic in nature,please change your mindset because it will affect your personal growth in life. Develop a Positive Mental attitude.
Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by BLACKPANTHER(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2013
abayomi23: APC an Islamic party.major players are all hardcore Muslims. Na wah 4 dis people.
Malian shekarau, TInubu, Bihari. Kai

I am Deeper Life, am a Christian but my name is Maigari and am APC.....what is bad about our Party....kai.

I pity your your souls ....as they say "ONE WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT HE'S GOT UNTIL ITS LOST" grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by Longeria(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
BLACKPANTHER:

I am Deeper Life, am a Christian but my name is Maigari and am APC.....what is bad about our Party....kai.

I pity your your souls ....as they say "ONE WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT HE'S GOT UNTIL ITS LOST" grin grin grin cheesy
Deeper Life my foot
Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by yinchar(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
Torch1: Thumb up bro!
The fact is that Nigeria is just a mere geographical expression just as Awolowo said!

This is the harsh truth, APC top members like Buhari, Tinubu etc. are only lusting after power!
So Jonathan and PDP are not lusting after power right?.....bruhahahahaha....*laughing in japanese*
Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by kuchikau: 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
soyad: I hope that APC will eventually rescue Nigeria from the sinking ship .
...lol
Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
gen2briz:

Guy no be sim registration
After clicking like, I still had to comment.

They don't understand that when 3 or more powerful people are to come together, there must be an agreed level of terms and conditions for engagement otherwise it would lead to the kinda crises whereby two captains would wanna Captain d ship.

It's not sim registration neither is it Loading of Credit that gives you auto update
Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by Policewoman(f): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
Na commitee we go chop?
Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by Vetsurgeon: 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
honestivo: countdown to d birth of religious bigot n desperate politician dat wu drill dis nation 2 d grave or beta stil turn it to an islamic nation
u must be an ibo. By your statement

1 Like

Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
changeagent: politics thereof. You are pessimistic in nature,please change your mindset because it will affect your personal growth in life. Develop a Positive Mental attitude.

I am very jovial, lively and optimistic person.
However, I also know when to quit!

Optimism cannot help you to use a dead horse in a horse race!

It was the Whiteman who called me Nigerian! Who gave him that right?
Everyone who wants to stick to the sunk ship called Nigeria is a slave of the colonial masters. A positive mental attitude that will keep a prisoner in prison even when the doors are free for him to home, beats my imagination.
Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by Giddyprance(m): 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
Yh got it tnks
Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by Giddyprance(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
Giddyprance: got it
Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by Giddyprance(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
.[/quote]
Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by deletrue: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hello, my learned friend, is it possible for inec to register an interim arrangement? Ordinarily; i think it is not possible to register any party that is not properly put in place. There is some unseriousness there. What is your take on that? What they are trying to achieve under the interim arrangement is because of Ameachi who is reluctant to openly decamp to APC, hence this technicalites
Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
Where did they keep Rochas and some apga elements??
Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
edited
Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by Toktee(m): 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
spark@wil:
Well u guys cn do wtever u wanna do but be prepared to finance the FG after 2015 wt proceeds frm d sales of groundnut n cocoa. Useless parasitessad
Must you comment,you failed to mention yam,onions,cassava etc
but b prepared to evacuate all your brothers that besieged the north like alamajiri back to the south,people like you do alk cos people are talking.
Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by realitiescom(m): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
Mrhod: buhari is d people's president.

He is an old i-d...ot who will neva win precidency even in hell.
Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
saintvalx:

It was the white man that taught the English you speak/write today.

The white man made the device you're using to type this crap. So leave the white man out of this. It was our greedy leaders that told the white man they are capable of handling what is quite beyond their scope, hence this is what we got.

Nigeria will divide? Pipe dream!

English Language my foot!
The English language is a sham! It is the evidence of the slavery as was occasioned by colonialism!
China is keeping their language, the french has theirs, the Arabs are keeping theirs.
Language is just for communication. We had our language before the whiteman came.
When a man looses his language, he has lost his identity.

They made the device I am using, and so what? We have the capacity to make the same devices, but the slave mentality possessed by the likes of you will never allow you to think otherwise. They made you to believe that you are second or even third class human.

You are hereby regretting that the whiteman who came to exploit and brain wash us had left at the time they did.

Now listen and listen very well, Biafra is coming. Biafra is coming in a way that will stun you guys.
You can call it a pipe dream, yet it is a dream! And dreamers rule the world!
Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by Aderemi275(m): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
U don't mean IT!
Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2013
edited
Re: APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2013
saintvalx:

#whispering#
Stop dreaming!
Wake up from your sleep bruh!!
It's already 8:36am!!!

We were dreamers before the Whiteman came!
They stepped in and stopped our dreams!

Yet, the days of existing without dreams are over.
We have picked up from where we stopped: we are dreaming again.
We can't stop dreaming!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? / Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures / "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.