Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) (26080 Views)

See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat / Bakers Square - Show Us Your Cake Designs Here / Poduction And Expiry Dates For Breads In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by abatajjvii: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
beware of what goes in and what comes out
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by martyns303(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2013
and the bread did not compress from their weight? I think they intend disposing those breads

2 Likes

Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
Is this for real? undecided
I still doubt ...?
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Arrosoft: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
Dis is serious o, anyways DETTOL is dere 4 us, lets just add some b4 eating.( if we dnt tak care of our selves, who wil? Hahahah
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2013
Loooool grin
Thnks 4 de good laf I needed it.. grin grin grin
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Ninilowo(m): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
Where is this OP?
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
martyns303: and the bread did not compress from their weight? I think they intend disposing those breads

Very possible that they are for disposal . . .
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
EPOMA:
I stand to be corrected but looking at the bakery, it looks quite modernise with conveyor belt, am thinking it could be bad breads. But is this bakery in Africa or abroad. If abroad then is waste loaf
I strongly think same coz no matter how local the bakery might be, I don't think the workers and management would be so daft as to sit and slouch on consumable food. Plus the loaves aren't compressing from the weight of the men sitting/lying on them. This implies that they are very hard, a sign of aged bread. Those should be bad loaves of bread.
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
DJDOLA: Thank God is not nigerian....d bread is kenya bread...kenyan are so dirty in everything when u enter kenya resturant they don't use 2 wash plate wit water instead they will use tissue paper and save u food on it
Gosh! Eeeew! sad sad
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
What is the name of the bakery please and location

1 Like

Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2013
Impossible,except the breads were baked with clay.
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by degurl(f): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2013
Photoshop. Simple.
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by bibi4279(f): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
Mr Aboki: No wonder some bread dey carry yansh flavour... grin

na true grin

1 Like

Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by plainmirror(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
Choi...!!!
God go help us!
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by redcliff: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
Red-Light:
that's why i always toast my bread or put it in microwave before i eat it
[size=14pt]
omo me too o.. I wish i could make it myself sef cos all these guys eh, even the women selling the bread sef are extremely dirty
[/size]
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by rodeo0070(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
EEEWWWWWWWW!

1 Like

Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
use ur head. Those are condemned breads.
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by rodeo0070(m): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Cloak: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
While living in Lagos, I once witnessed, at Cele bus stop, right under the pedestrian bridge, a woman with fully loaded loaves of Agege bread rested on her head trying to jump over the open drainage system but ending up misstepping with the entire load of loaves emptying directly into the drainage system.

She calmly just bent over and started picking up those loaves that were not yet soaked by the waste water in the drainage system and putting them back on the tray with which she is transporting the loaves.

it was the most disgusting sight I ever witnessed. Suffice to say that after that day, I almost get to the point of throwing up whenever I witness someone eating Agege bread and beans.

1 Like

Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by olamie1906: 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
the bread should compress
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by groovie(m): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
For those that the pic ehn this one beta na. u neva see where flour wey dem wan use bake bread troway for ground but they pack everything continue like say na normal thing? una neva chow very sandy bread before.
Some bread sef na expired margarine them use do am. how u go know.

Those of una wey they chop akara outside una no know say for some places na leg them they use wash the beans?

na make God dey help person o!
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by buchito1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]This is photoshop!!!![b]This is photoshop!!!![/b]This is photoshop!!!!
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
Red-Light:
that's why i always toast my bread or put it in microwave before i eat it
Microwave is not the best alternative ..

1 Like

Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Kevsman(m): 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
thst bread has been nyashmatised ;Dthst bread has been nyashmatised

1 Like

Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by AbuMikey(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
Choi!!!......why nau??
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Kevsman(m): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
but to talk true o, na this kind of bread day sweet pass
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
Guys Relax....we should analyze the picture before we make comments....if you look carefully you will see that there is a conveyor belt with bread on it behind these men....am sure they are quality control technicians that are task with removing the bad breads and throw it on the floor to be disposed later....obviously their weight would have crushed the breads....those breads on the ground are meant to be disposed
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by donPhill(m): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
dis one slf na only sit dem sit on it....una neva see wen dem de mix flour ba Na dose legs wey get cuts, filled wit sand and bacteria dem go use enta de jump in name of mixing.....instead of two men to lift it up, one man will show dem say him na bruce lee, go hicjack am put for his filty dirty, smelling and sweaty tommy 2geda wit his ampit!! ......that "devil is a muslim" ah no fit oo
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by successking: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
Are sure they are for sale?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M / A Nairalander Teaches Guys How To Prepare Nigerian Jollof Rice / This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.