Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) (26074 Views)

See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat / Bakers Square - Show Us Your Cake Designs Here / Poduction And Expiry Dates For Breads In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
Walahi!!! If dem go mess inside those breads so, na only God no know the kind chemical equation wey go form inside the bread ooo!!!...hehehehehe. Come imagine say na Mukina, Idowuogbo, Yuzedo abi na Seun come buy that bread chop, hehehehehehe... the kind chemical reaction wey go occur inside their belle so, na only Chemists fit explain am o grin ....any Chemist in the house, fit tell us the chemical nomenclature of their bye-product (I know say female own go different from man bye-products) grin

*abeg make ena no ban me o, na joke I dey joke o grin *

1 Like

Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by betrani(m): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
Mr Aboki: No wonder some bread dey carry yansh flavour... grin

Not only yansh flavor! Kponi flavio grin
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
Illusion!!! Even my aboki brothers wouldn't be caught dead doing this.
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by francis247(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
Lovely. You'll never know the true content of any outside food.
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by jayiyke007(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2013
I was also shocked @ d sight of this picture from a friend in South Africa. Btw, most bakeries in Nigeria that produce d likes of agege bread are produced in an un hygienic environment also using locally made mud hut oven with dirty workers and when transporting d loaves of bread to distributors or retail shops, they don't nylon them thereby leading to different hands(dirty or clean) touching them. The bread will definitely be exposed to germs. But there's a saying thus, "dirty no dey kill black man" then i wonder why black man still get infected n die. Your health is your wealth. Eat wisely people. May God guide n protect us. Amen.
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by amiskurie(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
these Masai people of kenya sha.this is 21st century naaa!
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by clow(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
DJDOLA: Thank God is not nigerian....d bread is kenya bread...kenyan are so dirty in everything when u enter kenya resturant they don't use 2 wash plate wit water instead they will use tissue paper and save u food on it
Ahn Ahn,You can Lie!!! Cool story Bruv. shocked
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by MrUzo: 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
That reminds me how I went to inspect a bakery to be fumigated and saw Lizard climbing on a set of bread just baked and spread outside within the bakery. Very disgusting. I always see the bread as its been sold around but I don't buy it at all..
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by stitcheD(m): 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
DJDOLA: Thank God is not nigerian....d bread is kenya bread...kenyan are so dirty in everything when u enter kenya resturant they don't use 2 wash plate wit water instead they will use tissue paper and save u food on it
SERVE!!!!
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Onuokwu: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
Thank God for the following:

1. This is not agege bread grin
2. This bakery is definitely not in naija and the guys dont look naija...out here we dey tie wrapa bake bread grin grin
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by pat077: 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
photoshop tinz.
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
Bread thingz abi na Bakery thingz sef grin grin
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by mourinhob: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
Just patronize any utc product like valu bread to be safe from this eyesore
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by queenlatifa: 12:39am On Jun 11, 2013
U can imagine
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Graise(m): 1:37am On Jun 11, 2013
Lwkmd+lwtmb... U r damn funny! Mehn r U sure those r real bread?
Mr Aboki: No wonder some bread dey carry yansh flavour... grin

Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by shikshark: 4:17am On Jun 11, 2013
Looks like UACfoods ojota
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by ajetunblog(m): 4:33am On Jun 11, 2013
Red-Light:
that's why i always toast my bread or put it in microwave before i eat it

microwave is bad for your health..causes cancer
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Scofieldella(f): 6:00am On Jun 11, 2013
Saw it on d net too. They'r Kenyans
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Reference(m): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2013
There are practically no works given to mass production in which the processes are a marked turn off. From slaughter houses, restaurants, construction sites, oil rigs, and the factory that manufactures your beloved rolex watch or BMW. A peak behind the curtains and you'll be thoroughly amazed or disappointed.
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Ishilove: 8:02am On Jun 11, 2013
Reference: There are practically no works given to mass production in which the processes are a marked turn off. From slaughter houses, restaurants, construction sites, oil rigs, and the factory that manufactures your beloved rolex watch or BMW. A peak behind the curtains and you'll be thoroughly amazed or disappointed.
*peek* embarassed
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by darichlife: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2013
i dont think that bakery is in Nigeria.
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by darkashes(m): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
i feel this is mouka foams industry and thats a baby-size pillow..no fears..they nid to be killed for doing this
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by Rockyheight: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
Wow! That means any of these guys could let one fly on d bread they are sitting on if they are pressed. I mean Fart! Phew!
Re: Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) by RedLight1: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
ajetunblog:

microwave is bad for your health..causes cancer
where the heck did you get that from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Teaches Guys How To Prepare Nigerian Jollof Rice / This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. / Top Five Tasty Nigerian Soups For Tourists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.