Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Pagan9ja - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pagan9ja (9578 Views)

Where Is Pagan9ja / Occupy Nairaland: Free Pagan9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
fellis:
I meant what is the difference between something you thought in your mind, of your own volition, and something Zamba told you. For instance if you discover something surprising how will you tell if that something was revealed by Zamba or if it was your mind doing the thinking.

Zamba is powerful, he's the one driving my mind you can't dissociate both. As a religious person, I have faith.he's the one who talked to me, I received his message and it was a beautiful and inspiring one.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
fellis:
There isn't any special type of image. A sharp pocket knife can be used to inflict injuries on an attackers vulnerable body part like their eye or neck and the girl can run away after stabbing him or killing him as the case may be if she hits his jogular vien.

The practice of women carrying weapons of self defence is not widespread yet. When it becomes common place then women will no longer be vulnerable smiley

if you say so
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
IMHO all these r.apes and gang rapes within established communities are all recent things. it was not so in the past, and was very rare. these things have increased recently.

people have lost their self-respect, respect for women, pride, culture, dignity ,etc.

The only place where this is not so is surprisingly in the Gulf Arab world, even though its muslim. Im referring to the nations of UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar and Yemen.

Tribal culture is very strong in these areas.

how do you explain, esp with well known ashawo joints? Why do humans rape each other
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: it doesn't change what I said, so being focused on a special area will do more harm than good and is literally pointless.
What do you mean by special areas? Places where crime is rampant are usually few and isolated from major populated areas, I don't see how those places are special or how my suggestion is pointless. Any right thinking human being will try to avoid the dangerous parts of the area they live, regardless of whether they are male or female.
Can you kill someone?
Yes, if they are trying to kill me.
What if someone comes from behind to ask you something? Will you always carry the pepper spray in your hand? If yes do you instantly pour it on him or you wait he assaults you first? If you wait at what time do you take the spray/weapon? What if you mistakenly kill someone? And I know what I'm talking about I almost got punched? And my bro almost shot someone. Have u ever carried a gun sef?
These questions you ask also affect men, they are not restricted to women because like you said, you almost punched someone and your brother almost killed someone tongue
I don't know why you expect me to start explaining it.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Zamba is powerful, he's the one driving my mind you can't dissociate both. As a religious person, I have faith.he's the one who talked to me, I received his message and it was a beautiful and inspiring one.

Alright, so you are saying every thought you have is driven by Zamba? smiley
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2013
fellis:
What do you mean by special areas? Places where crime is rampant are usually few and isolated from major populated areas, I don't see how those places are special or how my suggestion is pointless. Any right thinking human being will try to avoid the dangerous parts of the area they live, regardless of whether they are male or female.

Yes, if they are trying to kill me.

These questions you ask also affect men, they are not restricted to women because like you said, you almost punched someone and your brother almost killed someone tongue
I don't know why you expect me to start explaining it.

I was only pointing to you that carrying weapons is dangerous.and m the one who almost got punched
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
fellis:

Alright, so you are saying every thought you have is driven by Zamba? smiley
he knows better smiley
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

how do you explain, esp with well known ashawo joints? Why do humans rape each other

i think molestation is due to a weak mind-set and a sick perversion, most probably influenced by external influences.

I will never molest someone because I have a degree of control, awareness and lack of perversion and a strong conscious. this is what makes me different from a molestor/pervert.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: he knows better smiley
Lol back to square one grin
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

i think molestation is due to a weak mind-set and a sick perversion, most probably influenced by external influences.

I will never molest someone because I have a degree of control, awareness and lack of perversion and a strong conscious. this is what makes me different from a molestor/pervert.

So you believe irreligious people can be moral right? Because you didn't say that you don't molest because your religion, you said it was cos you have control and lack of perversion. That means you believe that people can be well behaved without worshipping any god.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
fellis:
Lol back to square one grin

if you say so grin tongue
Re: Pagan9ja by deols(f): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
and you are suffering from inferiority complex, Arab slave/worshipper wink

Just when you have nothing else to say, you start insulting others.

I am way above that league.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
deols: [/color]

Just when you have nothing else to say, you start insulting others.

I am way above that league.

[color=#990000]Yeaa, whatever, little hypocrite, because calling me delusional was a compliment right? ..keep kissing your Arab masters azz tongue grin
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
fellis:

So you believe irreligious people can be moral right? Because you didn't say that you don't molest because your religion, you said it was cos you have control and lack of perversion. That means you believe that people can be well behaved without worshipping any god.

yes thats right. I told you, in Paganism, morality is independent of religion.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

yes thats right. I told you, in Paganism, morality is independent of religion.
If an atheist lives a good life, will Zamba be angry with him or punish him in the after life?
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2013
fellis:
If an atheist lives a good life, will Zamba be angry with him or punish him in the after life?

umm Zamba is a Creator Force. A spiritual force that is present in anything that involves creation.

there is no question of punishment. If the atheists does something bad, his bad karma will affect him later on in the same life or his soul will be lessened in the afterlife, i.e., it will not be in peace. and vice versa.
There has to be a balance you see? its natural.

the question you asked me right now is so unrelated. its like asking me, "Will eating an orange cause the destruction of lemon trees? ".

please, the Pagan Gods are not like juadaeo-christian/islam Gods. These Gods are Spiritual Forces.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

umm Zamba is a Creator Force. A spiritual force that is present in anything that involves creation.
there is no question of punishment. If the atheists does something bad, his bad karma will affect him later on in the same life or his soul will be lessened in the afterlife, i.e., it will not be in peace. and vice versa.
There has to be a balance you see? its natural.
the question you asked me right now is so unrelated. its like asking me, "Will eating an orange cause the destruction of lemon trees? ".
please, the Pagan Gods are not like juadaeo-christian/islam Gods. These Gods are Spiritual Forces.

What is the fate of non believers in your religion?
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
fellis:

What is the fate of non believers in your religion?

The same as a believers?

as long as non-belivers have a soul. just like humans, animals, insects, etc.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

The same as a believers?

as long as non-belivers have a soul. just like humans, animals, insects, etc.

Why is it necessary to follow your religion if there is no repercussion for not following it?
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
fellis:

Why is it necessary to follow your religion if there is no repercussion for not following it?

spirituality. peace. problem solving. support from the Spiritual world. guidance. external help. avert trouble/bad winds - by appeasement of forces (sacrifice). etc.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2013
^Ok. Good to know
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
wink

you dont have to worship a deity or follow a religion just because you want to escape being thrown into a pit of fire.

that is a wrong way of thinking. it is not only blackmail, cowardice, but also like a childish fairytale story to scare kids into submission.

such a worship is pointless.

you only worship the Gods because you want to worship them and your want is driven by a need. not by fear.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
wink
you dont have to worship a deity or follow a religion just because you want to escape being thrown into a pit of fire.

that is a wrong way of thinking. it is not only blackmail, cowardice, but also like a childish fairytale story to scare kids into submission.

you only worship the Gods because you want to worship them and your want is driven by a need. not by fear.

I see your point. It makes sense

2 Likes

Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
deols, kaii walaii soubanalaii ..see me trouble na waa oo auntie 1week (+my comments hidden) the second one wasn't offensive .ah ah
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
wink

I couldn't have said it better. Wow very well said brother pagan. May Zamba and the spiritual forces keep blessing you and expanding your knowledge.
Re: Pagan9ja by deols(f): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: deols, kaii walaii soubanalaii ..see me trouble na waa oo auntie 1week (+my comments hidden) the second one wasn't offensive .ah ah

zero tolerance to offences.

I hate to issue bans but without one, you will pollute the thread. It also makes you think twice before being offensive next time.
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

I couldn't have said it better. Wow very well said brother pagan. May Zamba and the spiritual forces keep blessing you and expanding your knowledge.

The Gods are our Guides. wink
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
deols:

I hate to issue bans but without one, you will pollute the thread. It also makes you think twice before being offensive next time.

can you please tell your boyfriend Maclatunji to unban me? thnx.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

https://www.nairaland.com/1322570/saudi-arabia-reduce-nigeria-hajj-slots

^^ you got banned on this thread?
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

The Gods are our Guides. wink

abunga
Re: Pagan9ja by deols(f): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

If I had a bf with d name, maybe I'd help u out grin

How do u believe in gods? doesnt it defy logic?
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
deols:

okay.but please unban me, I wasn't aware, and I'm not going anymore on that thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, / Obafemi Awolowo: Nigeria Is Not A Nation. It Is A Mere Geographical Expression.. / N500k Each To Be Paid To Families Of Policemen Killed On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.