Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Pagan9ja - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pagan9ja (9580 Views)

Where Is Pagan9ja / Occupy Nairaland: Free Pagan9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pagan9ja by deols(f): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

okay.but please unban me, I wasn't aware, and I'm not going anymore on that thread.

can a pagan be trusted?
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
deols:

can a pagan be trusted?

[i]of course, just take a look at our history, we don't deceive people
Re: Pagan9ja by deols(f): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

of course, just take a look at our histories

I will unban you after I finish praying smiley and then see how well you'd keep to your promise.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
deols:

I will unban you after I finish praying smiley and then see how well you'd keep to your promise.

thanks smiley
Re: Pagan9ja by deols(f): 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

thanks smiley

done.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
deols:

done.
sweet. How was the prayer? Which one were you doing?
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

https://www.nairaland.com/1322570/saudi-arabia-reduce-nigeria-hajj-slots

^^ you got banned on this thread?

No. I got banned about a year ago on a thread I created. but because of it, I cant post on that thread aswell.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

No. I got banned about a year ago on a thread I created. but because of it, I cant post on that thread aswell.

lwkd, a year ago?
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
deols:

If I had a bf with d name, maybe I'd help u out grin

How do u believe in gods? doesnt it defy logic?

cmon ok Im sorry. I learnt my lesson. sad

In Paganism, science is combined with religion to CREATE reason.

To follow Paganism, you must have an open mind. We believe in the material world and the Spiritual world (like 2 Parallel worlds), that exist and complement each other to create the perfect balance .

Therefore our prayer modes are very materialistic (idolatory, rituals, dances, etc.), yet involve and purposed only to Spirituality and nothing else (morals, legal issues, etc.)
THis has a lot to do with physics.

It is therefore the SUPREME Logic.

In fact recently a Japanese scientist (physicist) Michio Kaku, deduced the existence of Parallel realms, yet more research needs to be done.

1 Like

Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

lwkd, a year ago?

yes Ive never commented on an islamic pages since.
Re: Pagan9ja by deols(f): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
sweet. How was the prayer? Which one were you doing?

which one do you know of?

PAGAN 9JA:

kai. It must hurt! gringrin
ban expires nov. 2015 cheesy cheesy

I am going to find the thread and then see what I can do for you In sha Allah.
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
deols:

kai. It must hurt! gringrin
ban expires nov. 2015 cheesy cheesy

I am going to find the thread and then see what I can do for you In sha Allah.

yes it still hurts.

May Allah, Al Uzza, Al Manah, Tayy and all the other Arab Gods guide you in this quest.
Re: Pagan9ja by deols(f): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

cmon ok Im sorry. I learnt my lesson. sad

In Paganism, science is combined with religion to CREATE reason.

To follow Paganism, you must have an open mind. We believe in the material world and the Spiritual world (like 2 Parallel worlds), that exist and complement each other to create the perfect balance .

Therefore our prayer modes are very materialistic (idolatory, rituals, dances, etc.), yet involve and purposed only to Spirituality and nothing else (morals, legal issues, etc.)
THis has a lot to do with physics.

It is therefore the SUPREME Logic.

In fact recently a Japanese scientist (physicist) Michio Kaku, deduced the existence of Parallel realms, yet more research needs to be done.

Cameroon has been the sole liker of your posts.

How did you become pagan? I am more curious because you believe in things that aren't yet known. They require more research. It is amazing how you base your belief on that.
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
deols:

Cameroon has been the sole liker of your posts.

How did you become pagan? I am more curious because you believe in things that aren't yet known. They require more research. It is amazing how you base your belief on that.

Does it matter? With 1 man by my side, I can conquer the Universe. wink

I was born a Pagan. my familys been Pagan since Stone Age.

I have built up on my faith over the years since childhood. trial and error and personal experience. one can never stop acquiring knowledge.
Re: Pagan9ja by deols(f): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I have built up on my faith over the years since childhood. trial and error and personal experience. one can never stop acquiring knowledge.

what are your thoughts on the abrahamic faiths. when was your first encounter with Islam?
Re: Pagan9ja by deols(f): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
pagan, can u post a link to the thread that got you banned? I cannot figure it out.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

abunga
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
deols:

Cameroon has been the sole liker of your posts
don't worry I will take you as second wife
Re: Pagan9ja by isalegan2: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
I found one of Tyi Wara in Mali. this is not the one i talked about.

This is about Bambara farmers worshiping the god of harvests. Its famous.

today they are muslims though.

THe motions of the mask dancers represent the ploughing of the fields and the union of the male and female antelopes is for fertility.

I like these old videos from colonial times. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hailQwhA_7U

Hmmm. That above looks very fake. I watched it a couple of times.

This is a good one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ572yLH9sc
Re: Pagan9ja by deols(f): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: don't worry I will take you as second wife

hahahahhha..I can not fit laugh again. who do you think you are talking to? angry angry
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
deols:

hahahahhha..I can not fit laugh again. who do you think you are talking to? angry angry

my second wife to be. Or you want to b third abi?
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
deols:

which one do you know of?

forgot the names. Which one were you doing?
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 14, 2013
brother pagan, do Muslims have "haram questions(about their faith/religion)?
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
isale_gan2:

Hmmm. That above looks very fake. I watched it a couple of times.

This is a good one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ572yLH9sc

That spirit dance is a good one, but its not the famous Chi Wara dance dedicated to the antelope God, with use of the famous antelope headdress. and I dont think its of the Bambara.
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
deols:

what are your thoughts on the abrahamic faiths. when was your first encounter with Islam?

abrahamic faiths try to instill strict morality , but I hate them. they have caused all the world problems today.

In my first encounter with islam, I was a kid. We never reall like islam because of what they did to us, but we tolerated them. However I did not like it. it was too narrow, harsh and strict. later on, I realised that compared to christianity, there were a few elements that I found alright with islam, because again, the founder of islam was a Pagan himself for his first 40 years (unlike for christianity), so some laws in it could be related with standard tribal way of thinking. but otherwise I detest it.

about the QurĂ¡n , I like the poetry and a few surahs. but the majority is trash.

ofcourse Poetry was the way the preislamic Arabs prayed. just as many tribes in Africa dance and sing to pray, the Arabs used to recite poetry to pray. they used to be hung on the walls of the holy Ka'aba shrine. its a great way. a unique way.
Re: Pagan9ja by SlyIg(f): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: rubbish? How dare you? What do you know about paganism? And no I'm not Akwa ibom, but you guys are our brothers and sisters. You are more close to us than any group in Naija

If you think you will be able to explain and tell your creator more about paganism, you can continue! That's your own cup of tea.

Paganism indeed! Everyone talks about a supreme being and you think He doesn't exist?
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
^HE never said he doesnt believe in the Creator Deity.

btw @ Deols, that thread has been deleted by Maclatunji. undecided
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^HE never said he doesnt believe in the Creator Deity.

Pagan9ja, why do pagans perform ritual human sacrifice?
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
fellis:

Pagan9ja, why do pagans perform ritual human sacrifice?

blood sacrifice clarification: In former days, sacrificial victims were criminals or POWs or at the most, religious volunteers. According to Pagan ideals, all creatures on this planet, be it animals, plants or humans, are equally created as living organisms and important for the workings of this world. THe more developed the animal, the greater potential the sacrifice has. This is why human sacrifice was usually reserved for very important rare occasions and especially performed by Royalty.

Now when you want something, you must give back something in return. this is called a sacrifice. when you want money, you sacrifice your effort to obtain it, when you want to eat, you sacrifice your money to buy food. in the same way,etc., when people want something from the divine forces, such as rains for good crops, etc. they have to give back something in return. This is in line with physics, i.e., the opposing forces have to be balanced. now what they give back depends on the ritual, mode & context. it maybe a chicken, or a goat or vegetables, or something like that. now we believe that if other animals can be sacrificed, then why not humans this is why it was so in the past that criminals, POWS, etc., instead of normal execution as was the norm of aftermaths of battles in those days, they were killed on the altar of the Gods. now there is no real difference if they die in the gallows or on the altar, is there instead there is a + point if on the altar, because atleast the sacrifice would be appeased.
ofcourse Paganism is ever-evolving and such rituals can be subdued or changed but there is no difference really. i mean, we could still use criminals on death-row for sacrifices, or we could just drop it. It is just that human sacrifices tend to have more spiritual prowess.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
Can you tell me some examples of the things you usually have to do a blood(human) sacrifice to get? Do you do it to get rainfall or abundant harvest or to win a war or.... I dunno, what are those things?
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
fellis: Can you tell me some examples of the things you usually have to do a blood(human) sacrifice to get? Do you do it to get rainfall or abundant harvest or to win a war or.... I dunno, what are those things?

umm does it look like I do human sacrifices in my backyard

for rain and harvest you dont need to do human sacrifice. you could, but it has never really been done. usually its chicken. sometimes goats.

human sacrifices are usually done for war. mostly by royal families/dynasties after a successful battle campaign to thank the Gods and to ensure a similar victory next time. Also it is done as a final gesture to end blood shed and bring in an era of peace.
It is the ultimate sacrifice after war time, to show the SPiritual Forces/Gods, that you are not hesitant to shed more blood and it would be futile to cause more bloodshed , so therefore to let the people/kingdom usher in an era of peace.

Its nearly always done after war time and not before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, / Obafemi Awolowo: Nigeria Is Not A Nation. It Is A Mere Geographical Expression.. / N500k Each To Be Paid To Families Of Policemen Killed On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.