Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,321 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 (3383 Views)

I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by olumaxi(m): 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
Guy,abeg where does ur girl stays?..cos i wil lyk to runz her wit my new keke-napep
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by Drhenrysaint(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
olumaxi: Guy,abeg where does ur girl stays?..cos i wil lyk to runz her wit my new keke-napep
lol. shocked
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by chronique(m): 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amelian:

Gbam! Word angry.....and true facts! ... Haba dating a girl for 10yrs?...@ op,.u dey forbid to marry .....se3xn her for 10 good years!....and she does not even know yur plans for d near future....yur traveling next week, the babe u claim to love, knows nada....lets assume, she doesn't meet this guy with car....one freaking day, u will call her from the blues, that yur in Swiss and honey, pls can u wait for another 7yrs to get my papers? sad....
Op, don't let me say my mind angry.....
Pls nlders calculate this age bracket .....lets assume she's 20yrs they met and started dating...and she has spent 10 frigging yrs with her pvssy with u, now she shud be 30 years!then when u travel, u add another 5 or 7yrs...cos to have stay abroad, no be Mai Mai....then foolishly waiting for u, she then clock 35 or 37yrs!
Lemme ask u, were u sent to come and ruin her youthful yrs?

Abeg, carry yur Lord of the Rings box, dey go jor....!...and let someone more serious be with her , to plan for the present and future.

Swiss ko, Japan ni......smhhhh.....

But guy,you self nor try o. How old are you? 10yrs is a lot of time in a lady's calendar o. And that your gal wey follow man because of 190;smh. Wetin she go do if she see guy wey get 2013 range rover? In short,two of una fit una self.
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by youthmustwork: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
This thread suppose to make front page. MoD wia re u
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by youthmustwork: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
chronique:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

But guy,you self nor try o. How old are you? 10yrs is a lot of time in a lady's calendar o. And that your gal wey follow man because of 190;smh. Wetin she go do if she see guy wey get 2013 range rover? In short,two of una fit una self.
lol. Birds of same feather
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by kross01(m): 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2013
Dr henry saint: nt reali am going to switzerland to grab my master degree. Gonna be away for only 2yrs
seriously u really sound funny with the way you recount the years. Only 2yrs u said, add that to the past 10yrs & u've spent 12yrs riding a car u're yet to pay for. Add say 2 or 3 more years for you to 'get ready for marriage' & damn that would b close to 15yrs. Una don win record b dat oo. 'vent got nutyn more to say to u other than to define ur relationship with the lady.

1 Like

Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by youthmustwork: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
kross_01:
seriously u really sound funny with the way you recount the years. Only 2yrs u said, add that to the past 10yrs & u've spent 12yrs riding a car u're yet to pay for. Add say 2 or 3 more years for you to 'get ready for marriage' & damn that would b close to 15yrs. Una don win record b dat oo. 'vent got nutyn more to say to u other than to define ur relationship with the lady.
i think dr henry is nut. Lol
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by youthmustwork: 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
Nice topi
Lwkmd4
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by harmony940(m): 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
[quote
author=IvyBlue]there is something deeper than the car I think ,you
have been dating her for 10 years you have gotten comfortable.
what do you do to assure her that you are not just wasting her time?that
something tangible will actually come out of this lengthy relationship?
I am talking from experience,if I was in her shoes ,I would have also
left.

If you think you won't marry her please let her be.[/quote]
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by Gregopara(f): 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
*Thinking out loud* This must be the handwork of 190. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
How dear she cheat on ya because of 190!Common 190! angry angry undecided.*picks cutlass*Infact where is 190 grin grin
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 11, 2013
kross_01:

bro, dont you think that there are ways to do things in life, and if that lady had a problem with their r/ship, she should have COMMUNICATE with him, instead of "supposedly" cheating behind his back. to you, dating for 10yrs may be long, but if the lady didnt complain to the OP, then that shouldnt be a problem (so long as they are both ok with it).

@OP
you are the one deceiving yourself, thinking that you had a respectful and faithful fiancee, while you were instead shacking with a golddigging sl.ut. i hate to see what she would have done if the guy had a brand new Range.
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by Aafulenu(f): 6:14am On Jun 11, 2013
op so u wasted a lady's life for 10years and u plan to waste it for another 2yrs? undecided undecided
i c
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by youthmustwork: 7:29am On Jun 11, 2013
Aafulenu: op so u wasted a lady's life for 10years and u plan to waste it for another 2yrs? undecided undecided
i c
d guy requested for a matured advice. are u an idiaaaat
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by Aafulenu(f): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2013
youth must work: d guy requested for a matured advice. are u an idiaaaat

Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by kross01(m): 9:03am On Jun 11, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

bro, dont you think that there are ways to do things in life, and if that lady had a problem with their r/ship, she should have COMMUNICATE with him, instead of "supposedly" cheating behind his back. to you, dating for 10yrs may be long, but if the lady didnt complain to the OP, then that shouldnt be a problem (so long as they are both ok with it).

You should know also that not everyone knows how to or can even get themselves to say it's over to their partners, some would rather put up characters that'll make you read the notice that it is over. By and large, the OP & the lady needs a 'sovereign romantic-relationship conference' to determine wia they are headed to.
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
Vibrate not, near the lady...be warned. Take care of your mouth.

youth must work: d guy requested for a matured advice. are u an idiaaaat
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by youthmustwork: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
smartchoice: Vibrate not, near the lady...be warned. Take care of your mouth.

taaaaah / scumbag
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sewage rat you've been warned.
youth must work: taaaaah / scumbag
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by youthmustwork: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
smartchoice: Sewage rat you've been warned.
u'll loose ur two legs man
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by HURUCHI(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
Dr henry saint: moderators i want this to make FRONT PAGE because i need an urgent/matured advice.
i have being dating my girl for almost ten years now.
to my greatest surprise she started cheating on me.
when i confronted her, and she told me i have NOTHING that she have found someone who could take good care of her.
just because she saw a car of N150,000.00 and a self-coner house.

three days later i called her to my house for us to quit the relationship.
but she couldn't let go.she was begging to be be with me.
when i asked her'what happens to the other guy'
she replied that.'she will take care of him, that i should give her some time'

is almost 2weeks now i haven't heard from her on that issue.
pls what should i do?
i will be traveling to Switzerland next week monday.
should i continue to love her while am Away or should i forget about her.

note;she doesn't know am travelling.

forward ever and backward never she knows that u are travelling that is y she came crying
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by AZeD1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

@OP
you are the one deceiving yourself, thinking that you had a respectful and faithful fiancee, while you were instead shacking with a golddigging sl.ut. i hate to see what she would have done if the guy had a brand new Range.
Thumbs up for this post.
For those screaming 10 years like it's some kind of taboo i know people who started dating in secondary school and got married after uni + strike + nysc + job hunt.
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
You are disturbing yourself because when you get to Switz nobody go tell you to leave her when you see chicks with enough Shangbayantis.

1 Like

Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by youthmustwork: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
@tjololade:
You are disturbing yourself because when you get to Switz nobody go tell you to leave her when you see chicks with enough Shangbayantis.
i knw dt young man he cnt do dt. Lol
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
youth must work: u'll loose ur two legs man
IMPOSSIBLE RATHER YOU WILL MOST DEFINITELY LOOSE URS (ur 3legs) ....be kiaful or I might JUST TAKE YOU SERIOUS!
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by youthmustwork: 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
smartchoice:
IMPOSSIBLE RATHER YOU WILL MOST DEFINITELY LOOSE URS (ur 3legs) ....be kiaful or I might JUST TAKE YOU SERIOUS!
abeg bros na fun we d catch. Lol. Ishi azu
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by ABEngine(m): 8:08am On Jun 13, 2013
Make I borrow your laugh bros, my own no do me! grin grin grin grin grin grin
@OP move on, stop procastinating( If I be woman you do me this kind thing, hmmm, me sef no go dull to weigh my chances ab initio). Please Do NOT try this at your new location to-be those females lodge a lot of .45's in their counterparts, except you plan returning STILL or frozen in plastic tuxedo.
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
olumaxi: Guy,abeg where does ur girl stays?..cos i wil lyk to runz her wit my new keke-napep
bros abeg 190 get levels pass keke napep
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by ibrahym47(m): 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
dis story na cooked or roasted story of d century....@ op u r a joke!
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by 190: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
Huh me shocked
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by 190: 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
angry
Re: He Deceived My Fiance With Mercedes 190 by Saraha1(f): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
10yrs 4 crying out!What happen to engagement ring ?Now you are you crying like a baby.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Love: How to Identify it. / Sent You Gift(s) Yet? Come And See!!!!!!! / "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.