Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

"I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" (3356 Views)

He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by eazydon(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hi guys. one of our readers sent this in, and since she will need all the suggestion and advice she can get, we decided to take her issue to you guys. Rest assured she will be directed to see all the comments so keep it healthy. Thank you

” Hi Ameenah,
I am Anne by name based in Abuja. I was told about you and your program Ameenah’s Cubicle and I said I should give you a trial. Really need advice and opinion of others on my issue, cos each time I have a quarrel with my boyfriend the whole neighbourhood stares at me and I wonder what’s on their mind. Yet no one speaks to me. I live with my boyfriend at Nyanya. He said he wants to marry me but he has to know if I can take care of his house or not and he can only know that if I come to stay with him. I’ve been staying with him for over a year now and he still hasn’t taken me to meet his parents. He keeps saying ‘very soon’.

Few months after I moved in, he told me that a girl was 4 months pregnant for him and that he doesn’t like the girl but he wants the child so that I can take care of the child. I agreed because I was so in love with him. The girl has given birth to a baby boy and. Since then he started to give me less attention. He started to treat me any how. When I say I want to leave he will start begging me not to go. That he loves me so much he is just under pressure. Now. I am two months pregnant and just found out that he is already married to the girl who gave birth for him. I don’t know what to do now. Please I need your help"

http://www.trendtopix.com/read-and-advise-another-girl-is-pregnant-for-my-boyfriend/
Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by deifapero: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
change boy friend
Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
*Sighs*
Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Get pregnant for another guy
Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
Leave him now, no be by force o.
You should see the guy has no respect for you, move on and find a better guy.

edited; I no read am reach where you don get belle, abeg na wetin you want you see, you knew someone way pregnant and you still went ahead to get pregnant too.
o girl, carry your cross.
Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by Mathematical(f): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE SEEKING ANSWER.. USE YOUR BRAIN,DO YOU ASK THE TRAFFIC SIGNAL WHAT GREEN MEANS? ITS A RELATIONSHIP, NOT A MARRIAGE.. HE HAS GIVE YOU THE GREENLIGHT TO GO AWAY,IF YOU STILL LOVE HIM AND YOU WANT A POLYGAMOUS ISSUE THEN GO AND EMBRACE YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND
Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Get pregnant for another guy
deifapero:
change boy friend

Better go read the story complete, she don get belle for the guy!
Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
aanumama:

Better go read the story complete, she don get belle for the guy!
she should giv birth den and gv d baby bak to d guy. Some guys r so irresponsible

1 Like

Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Orisirisi some girls sha, u r not yet married u live with a guy
Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by chukwumafabian(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
I think you r very dull. You just got everything more complicated by getting pregnant for him
Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by iceberylin(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Anøther version of annie and 2face grin

1 Like

Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by Mathematical(f): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
BELLE JOIN? CHAI.. AM OUT I DON'T ADVICE ON THIS KIND OF TALE
Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by jamex93(m): 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
point of correction......ur X bf wife is now pregnant...... n dats non of ur fucking bizz
Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by alberto2k(m): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Double wahala embarassed
Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by Maamin(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hehehe..some girls and their silly smartness, how can u get pregnant for him when he's got a baby with another gal and he is treating you like trash

Who else feel like spanking this girl to thy kingdom come?
Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by englishmart(m): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
you don't need our help. Yiu already know what to do
Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by Badosqi(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Cutehector4u:
she should giv birth den and gv d baby bak to d guy. Some guys r so irresponsible
this yeye gal get fish brain... A gal is 4 months pregnant and she still moved in with him, agreeing to raise another person child while the rival is still alive, Dumb.... He even treats her like trash yet she couldn't use d little lesson her mama taught her when growing up....
Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by egopersonified(f): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
2baba in the making. Five more to go.
Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by Chizzy20(f): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
I wonder y sum gals cant walk out of a relationship if dey re bin treated bad.
Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by Elinob(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thank God that is not you, becos you for become a mother by force nd by power.
Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by Monicasque(f): 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
How i get irritated wen nl guys always complain abt how evil and bad nigerian girls r, yet one still finds such stories like dis one, wer 2 good girls have been corrupted and hurt by a guy.

Hi anne. Well honey u already made a mistake by moving in with a guy who is not yo husband, nomatter what his reasons were, u wer nt supposed to do it, coz we all knw how such situations always end up. Before u moved in, u wer supposed to ask yo self wat wud happen if dis thing which he wanted to find out was nt wat he was expecting. Since he asked u to move in so dat he can check if u can take care of his house, so if it happened dat u ddnt knw how to take care of it wat was he gona do? Dump u? Bcoz remember moving in still means u r just still boyfriend and girlfriend, so anything can still happen. U wer just supposed to ask him to observe yo charactor while u wer still staying at yo original home. Time always helps us to properly read ppl's charactors. The second mistake was yo pregnancy. In yo mind u had already concluded dat he was yo husband, so u probarbly ddnt mind the pregnancy at first, bt honey, how cud u bring a baby out of wedlock. Do u want yo baby to be a bastard? Dnt feel bad though, probarbly u thot the pregnancy wud make him hurry to marry u or introduce u to his ppl or something like dat. Watever yo reason was, its nw to late. Wats done is done. My question is, how cum he is married to her, n yet he is still staying with u?dis man is playing both of u, and whoever wins him, is gona b one miserable wife,who is married to a lying cheat who she cant trust. If he can marry someone while staying the the other, and not stay with the one he married, it means he is probarbly telling the married girl some lies also.i wudnt be happy for wining such a headache husband, coz m constantly gona b suspicious and m never gona b able to give him my full trust. The

the remedy - well honey u r nt the first and dfntly nt the last person to be heartbroken or have a baby out of wedlock, bt u can be the first one to heal and develop yourself. Take yo big belly and move out. I knw u might b ashamed of going back home, have strength sugar, as ppl always tell us dat black woman r strong. U can even get yoself yo own place. Focus on developing yoself. Get a job if u dnt already have one, start a small bzns and make sure dat u study further. Raise yo baby and take care of yoself.forget this guy coz his day will come also.one day he wil b here on nl crying and telling us abt how wise girls have dealt with him, or even how life itself has dealt wit him, coz its clear he does nt fear aids. I knw single parents who have met good guys, and those good guys gave them good weddings as if they wer virgins.pray dat yos comes, and keep on focusing on the man upstairs to help u heal,move on, and meet the right person.wen u put all yo focus on the Lord, yu will indeed get wat u desire, have patients and stop condeming yoself. Remember we will make mistakes bcoz we r human, bt the trick is nt to dwell on them, bt it's to dust ourselves, get up and move on

2 Likes

Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by LewisO: 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
You meanam? shocked
Re: "I Need Advise – Another Girl Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend" by Afrok(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
Guys and girls who wicked pass? Abeg who don suffer pass? Damn... This life is unfair to some people.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? / 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. / Uni-lag Olosho Girl Advertise Her Business With Unclad Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.