Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law (12338 Views)

I’ve Declared My Assets According To Law – Wike / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. / Fashola Signs Lagos Road Traffic Bill Into Law-trucks Are Prohibited B/w 6am-9pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by kizaronto: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
It's ok for those who wish to have their corpse cremated. But I beg, not everything that is global should be welcomed ooo, eg "gay and lesbian right and left" mustn't be placed on Fashola's table let alone implementing it.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
lynpetra: Whatever that is done to my body after death is definitely non of my business tongue.Cos my spirit go dey drink champyne for heaven by then cool

xtians will call that blasphemy babe,if you long for champagne and wines,join us on the cruise to hell..

there,ll be loads of it....100%ethanol...enough to keep da flame burning till eternity.
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by darkashes(m): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
it makes no sense. why wod he have done that, or does u think its a pleasurable having ur loved one cremated, remindin one about things they must have shared in the past
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
Kassidy90: WTF! I had a dream dat I was cremated today, nw I log on to NL and am seeing stuff about it...God wats going on
You need serious fasting and prayer o. I wont be surprised if d law is aborted after your cremation. Lolz
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
[size=32pt]GOVERNOR FASHOLA IS TRULY A FORWARD THINKER! I SALUTE HIM! [/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by Policewoman(f): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
U09ce:
http://www.punchng.com/news/fashola-okays-law-to-cremate-corpses-in-lagos/
Hmmm.... is it in our culture to be burnt to ashes? Anyways sha, as population of the world dey increase, land is becoming scarce. I remember a house i used to stay in Portharcourt. The day i learnt that the landlord's mother was buried just under the spot where my sitting room was located, omo i pick race o, run go my friend place.
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by Policewoman(f): 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
yuzedo: can we also crimatte niaraland nusansis? i nominete some rubbissshh NL niggers + any girl dat dint gimme puny or telly fone numba. born dem wit gabbage inside dustbin refuse! goodwork fashala bro + seun angry
Do you have a history of mental illness, cos all your posts are usually zig-zag?
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by redsun(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
Policewoman: Hmmm.... is it in our culture to be burnt to ashes? Anyways sha, as population of the world dey increase, land is becoming scarce. I remember a house i used to stay in Portharcourt. The day i learnt that the landlord's mother was buried just under the spot where my sitting room was located, omo i pick race o, run go my friend place.

So you dey fear dead body like that,with all those corpses nigerian police dispose everyday in holding cells in naija?

Suspects killed during torturous interrogations,like you even recommended.Abi,you be fantasy police sef?
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by beauty4(f): 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
Na wa o. Gradually, hindus are taking over with style, How can we start Cremation when we are not hindus? anyway, heard, indian will soon be upto 50% of Lagosians so Keep it up. the annoying part is that they like enslaving people
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by lawizle(m): 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
Abu Mikey: Am not Mahatma Ghandi.!!......So I refuse to be burnt. Dust to Dust

Ehn embalm yourself nah..make ppl dey come dey look you 4museum..
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by Dumkele1: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hmm commendable effort for land preservation.but hope d cases of ritual kidnappings won't increase o.
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by lawizle(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
gbosaa: They wont even allow us to get to hell and see the devil himself.

Thats not fair..

Fashola must be stopped,,no matter how hot his furnace is.nothing beats the good ol smell of pure sulphur in abyss.

If its not hell fire...it can never be like hell fire.

Its just a taste of things to come..do not haste you will dine in hell soon enough..
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by Okijajuju: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
Why spend money on a Coffin when 10 litres of petrol can easily do the job.. angry

When I'm gone, I want to be cremated and my ashes spread at sea so I can go overseas in the next life.. angry
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by AbuMikey(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
lawizle:

Ehn embalm yourself nah..make ppl dey come dey look you 4museum..
Chop ŚĦĭŦ an Die!!!
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by hardbody: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
Kassidy90: WTF! I had a dream dat I was cremated today, nw I log on to NL and am seeing stuff about it...God wats going on

Sorry bro, but you are walking dead, LMAO
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
mebad: i refuse to be burnt.

Indeed
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by Monzuur(m): 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
Orisirisi sha mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by lawizle(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
ChiSun27:

U r finished.

As in just another contribution to d earth,trees & grasses...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by akdjr(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
@ ebgest the Gov made it known in his address that it is voluntary
ebgbest: Mr. Babatunde Fashola should first signify his interest to be cremated when he dies or one member of his family to encourage others to follow up. Are we now in India or are we short of land. this law is against Christianity . Charity begin at home YEYE LAW
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by lawizle(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
cecegorz:
Omo men!
This is the confirmation that those enemies pursuing you have succeeded finally!
You better set out on a 21 days dry fasting at the Osun forest! Lol

Haba!! Don't you think its better he dies dan to run mad??
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by lawizle(m): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
lynpetra: Whatever that is done to my body after death is definitely non of my business tongue.Cos my spirit go dey drink champyne for heaven by then cool

Koleyewon..
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by lawizle(m): 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
mankand: Wow, great move by Lasgidi.

I have always prayed for this.

In my will, after I die, my Heart, Liver, Kidneys should be donated to those in need of it. However, my remaining should be cremated and my ash should be spread in thin air.

I have always glamored for it.

Good move #Fashola#

Your ash would be kept in a jar and not spread to thin air..we got enough air pollution already..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by lawizle(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
gbosaa:

xtians will call that blasphemy babe,if you long for champagne and wines,join us on the cruise to hell..

there,ll be loads of it....100%ethanol...enough to keep da flame burning till eternity.

D Antichrist is finally here
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by lawizle(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
princetunex:
You need serious fasting and prayer o. I wont be surprised if d law is aborted after your cremation. Lolz

 =))˚°◦ see as ur laff <//>. won . comot my
_\\_ waist.
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by lawizle(m): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
Okija juju: Why spend money on a Coffin when 10 litres of petrol can easily do the job.. angry

When I'm gone, I want to be cremated and my ashes spread at sea so I can go overseas in the next life.. angry

Idiot!!
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by lawizle(m): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
Abu Mikey: Chop ŚĦĭŦ an Die!!!

You've got a great appetite 4dying...die alone and don't drag odaz wif ya!
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by movado19: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
I am really disappointed and sad that this bill was passed in. As for Fashola, I do not know if he is a Muslim, but even if he is not, cremation is very much frowned upon in Christianity and Judaism. Speaking from the perspective of a Muslim, this practice is a SIN and Islam says that the fire is used solely by Allah (God) to punish,so no man should use it against another man. If only people would learn more about the things that a dead body experiences after death, then they would not be quick to say that this practice is a welcome idea. In short words, the dead FEEL PAIN TOO!

http://www.ali-gomaa.com/?page=fatwas&fatwa_details=603

1 Like

Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by kegel(m): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2013

Run to the nearest MFM Church for deliverance, bros. They don finish u...
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by rodeo0070(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
This is one of the best laws ever passed in recent times. No need to bash the Governor, its not compulsory...
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
lawizle:

Its just a taste of things to come..do not haste you will dine in hell soon enough..

Tnx bro,see you there..
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by moppie123(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
Na today dem begin cremate for Naija? All dose thieves in onitsha and aba wey dem dey burn everyday nko grin
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
gbosaa:

Am a christian! grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Adamawa: PDP Appeal Committee Clears Fintiri / Amaechi At Senate To Defend 2017 Ministry Of Transportation Budget (Pics) / How PDP Ruined Nigeria – Buhari Campaign DG, Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.