Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law (12336 Views)

I’ve Declared My Assets According To Law – Wike / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. / Fashola Signs Lagos Road Traffic Bill Into Law-trucks Are Prohibited B/w 6am-9pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by phonetics: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
Kassidy90: WTF! I had a dream dat I was cremated today, nw I log on to NL and am seeing stuff about it...God wats going on

Meaning of dream: Give your life to Christ, sharp,sharp
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by phonetics: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
lynpetra: Whatever that is done to my body after death is definitely non of my business tongue.Cos my spirit go dey drink champyne for heaven by then cool

ERROR: there are NO breweries in God's heaven!
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by mkoabiola: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
Fashola shud av set an example by using hs dead family member as an example or d spesker family member,so others can follow.
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by DuduNegro: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
movado19: I am really disappointed and sad that this bill was passed in. As for Fashola, I do not know if he is a Muslim, but even if he is not, cremation is very much frowned upon in Christianity and Judaism. Speaking from the perspective of a Muslim, this practice is a SIN and Islam says that the fire is used solely by Allah (God) to punish,so no man should use it against another man. If only people would learn more about the things that a dead body experiences after death, then they would not be quick to say that this practice is a welcome idea. In short words, the dead FEEL PAIN TOO!

http://www.ali-gomaa.com/?page=fatwas&fatwa_details=603

Thank you for educating us on the religious perspective. Those are all imported though. What does the native custom say about dead bodies?
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by HighChief4(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
Who said its a new Bill, OPC has been cremating people in Lagos since time immemorial
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by babalawo(m): 3:02am On Jun 12, 2013
Thanks everyone for your posts, I will never cease to come to NL to have some good laugh
Re: Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law by DipoDaniel: 3:07am On Jun 12, 2013
U09ce:
http://www.punchng.com/news/fashola-okays-law-to-cremate-corpses-in-lagos/

Na to begin sell land for ikoyi cemetery now..no more burial..why not mandate the law sef. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi At Senate To Defend 2017 Ministry Of Transportation Budget (Pics) / Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government / P&ID Paid $9,969 Into Grace Tiaga's Daughter’s Account Before Agreement Signing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.