Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Obey Your Desire? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obey Your Desire? (1925 Views)

30 Rules Married Women Must Obey / Study Your Desire Course In China @ Affordable School Fee / My Lady, So it is Your Desire To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obey Your Desire? by OsunAmazon: 6:32pm On May 05, 2008
Should a wife obey her husband in[b] ALL[/b] things or rather obey her desire? or are there cases where she's allowed to disobey him entirely?

Are there situations where the man must obey his wife too?
Re: Obey Your Desire? by desodgi(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2008
I dont know o, cos am not a wife neither will I ever be. So ladies I guess this thread is for you. grin
Re: Obey Your Desire? by welli(f): 6:34pm On May 05, 2008
obey him*bt dat does nt mean be a slowpoke*yhu should be given a chance to "have ur way" at times
Re: Obey Your Desire? by Tattooboy: 6:35pm On May 05, 2008
*mad at his diamond* undecided
Re: Obey Your Desire? by welli(f): 6:36pm On May 05, 2008
tboi can u xplain wat u mean pls?
Re: Obey Your Desire? by desodgi(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2008
Confused too, can you please be more rich in details? undecided
Re: Obey Your Desire? by Ezinwannem: 6:43pm On May 05, 2008
I musnt obey everything my husband says just like we dont obey all our parents commands, This is cuz they r not alwayz right,
Re: Obey Your Desire? by OsunAmazon: 7:00pm On May 05, 2008
I musnt obey everything my husband says just like we don't obey all our parents commands, This is because they r not alwayz right,

Therefore you prefer to obey your desire? What if our husbands do the same? Do you think we women can live with that? I mean if men are allowed to obey their desire after marriage, half of the women in every street will be pregnant with bastards.
Re: Obey Your Desire? by Ezinwannem: 7:02pm On May 05, 2008
datz if u open ur legs, i mean, as a wife, there r things have i do under my hubby's command but not all, not if he ask me 2 put my head on fire, i will, its logic
Re: Obey Your Desire? by frank316(m): 7:08pm On May 05, 2008
@poster, what do you want to hear?
that to obey is bad?
or
That everything from your husband should be obeyed?

only a mumu or a fool, or an idiot will take side.

a wife should obey when it favors her like "take this money and cook me my best food"
and not obey when it does not favor her like "go and sleep with that man for money"

simple
Re: Obey Your Desire? by izeek(m): 7:13pm On May 05, 2008
2nd corithians chapter 1-7
Re: Obey Your Desire? by Ezinwannem: 7:19pm On May 05, 2008
and dat portion of da bible says wat sir?.lol, i no hold bible now
Re: Obey Your Desire? by Busta(f): 7:21pm On May 05, 2008
izeek:

2nd corithians chapter 1-7

And our hope for you is firm, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you share in our comfort.

undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Obey Your Desire? by Ezinwannem: 7:33pm On May 05, 2008
so how does not imply to diz thread?llol
Re: Obey Your Desire? by nana(f): 7:55pm On May 05, 2008
i'll obey my desire. . .
Re: Obey Your Desire? by CrazyMan(m): 7:59pm On May 05, 2008
Obey the pocket and not the desire.
Re: Obey Your Desire? by ztyle(m): 8:15pm On May 05, 2008
Obey Both, *turn around & look* . . .na so so women full here, abeg guyz make we leave matter 4 women oh.
Re: Obey Your Desire? by desodgi(m): 8:16pm On May 05, 2008
Where you come run go?
Re: Obey Your Desire? by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:20pm On May 05, 2008
Obedience comes in accordance to what is requested from me.

If he asks me something real silly and stupid and selfish . . . . . . . . before he married me he'll know that won't be happening grin grin grin

This is why its good for women to be their own women. Make your own woman and be variably independent. That way a man won't have the opportunity to talk nonsense into your ears.
Re: Obey Your Desire? by ztyle(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2008
@Soji
I dey postoffice na, abi u no see my offletter? grin
Re: Obey Your Desire? by desodgi(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2008
gat none bro.
Re: Obey Your Desire? by ztyle(m): 8:41pm On May 05, 2008
Ok i go drop am now, na Walawi matter dey make me buzy 4 postoffice.
Re: Obey Your Desire? by Ezinwannem: 8:42pm On May 05, 2008
@NaJa HaJe, well written,
Re: Obey Your Desire? by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:43pm On May 05, 2008
Ezinwannem:

@NaJa HaJe, well written,

fanks flelly much grin
Re: Obey Your Desire? by Ezinwannem: 8:48pm On May 05, 2008
@NaJa HaJe, u dey 2 much, see english, been ages i heard those
Re: Obey Your Desire? by frank316(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

If he asks me something real silly and stupid and selfish . . . . . . . . before he married me he'll know that won't be happening grin grin grin

This is why its good for women to be their own women. Make your own woman and be variably independent. That way a man won't have the opportunity to talk nonsense into your ears.

hmmmnn
thats cool, now am begining to think that i underated you. sorry for the misconception.
Re: Obey Your Desire? by OsunAmazon: 7:47pm On May 06, 2008

If he asks me something real silly and stupid and selfish . . . . . . . . before he married me he'll know that won't be happening

Good but are you suggesting we obey selectively? Selective obedience leads to convinience and that may be interpreted as disobedience from our husbands.
Re: Obey Your Desire? by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:44pm On May 06, 2008
Ezinwannem:

@NaJa HaJe, u dey 2 much, see english, been ages i heard those

wink grin grin grin grin

frank 3.16:

hmmmnn
thats cool, now am begining to think that i underated you. sorry for the misconception.

The Harm's already been done undecided

OsunAmazon:

Good but are you suggesting we obey selectively? Selective obedience leads to convinience and that may be interpreted as disobedience from our husbands.

It is 'selective obedience' if we allow our husbands to become dictators!

There is what I like to refer to as 'Obedience with an Ultimatum'. Is this what you are referring to?
Re: Obey Your Desire? by OsunAmazon: 10:56pm On May 06, 2008
It is 'selective obedience' if we allow our husbands to become dictators!

There is what I like to refer to as 'Obedience with an Ultimatum'. Is this what you are referring to?

No, but if we are not careful we may read a different thing from a man's tone and misinterprete it as a command, smae goes for men that hide under laziness because allegedly, people will call them 'woman wrapper'.
Re: Obey Your Desire? by NubianQ(f): 11:51pm On May 06, 2008
Well, personally, i think a man should obey a Womans desire considering all the sacrifices she has to make, but in Reality its hardly done,

well its a two way thing, so if a man obeys mine , same goes for him simple

Equality is the best when it comes to being happy.

some men like being dictators which can be quite annoying considerin the fact that women put up with alot of Sh*t
Re: Obey Your Desire? by OsunAmazon: 1:13am On May 07, 2008
Well, personally, i think a man should obey a Womans desire considering all the sacrifices she has to make, but in Reality its hardly done,

well its a two way thing, so if a man obeys mine , same goes for him simple

Equality is the best when it comes to being happy.

some men like being dictators which can be quite annoying considerin the fact that women put up with alot of Sh*t

I think the 50-50 thing in a relationship is non existent and a total fairy tale. It's either the man captains the ship or the woman takes over. There must be an imbalance in a relationship for both to work together in accordance. In my case, as long as you don't disrespect me, dictate my roles for me, reduce me to a plate of food, I wouldn't care less if you captain the ship tll the end of time afterall uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
Re: Obey Your Desire? by Sisikill: 1:39am On May 07, 2008
Personally, I think obedience is not a thing in itself. It’s the result of other things…First comes trust, then respect and finally obedience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Ve Eleven Serious Girl Friends. / I Wish I Was Born A Woman / Four Qualities Women Want In Men: Guys Take Note!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.