Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love (1649 Views)

Mouth-anus-vagina Robot Launched, People Are Going Crazy. (picture) / She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! / Top 7 Personality Traits That'll Drive Her Crazy With Desire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by frank316(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2008
PleaSE GUYS AND GIRLS I NEED your help. am in love with @welli, Naja haje, TroOE, Jenny and others. I dont know what is wrong with me. Am i mad? am i crazy? am i sick? infact what is wrong with me. i see them in my dream even though i dont know what they look like i real life. i see myself touching them, squeezing them, kissing them in fact playing footbal with them.
HELP HELP HELP
this is serious, infact i am tearing my cloths, i love them, plenty girls at a time, noo only one, no all of them, infact , i dont know. that is not your business just help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by tRoOE(f): 7:39pm On May 05, 2008
am in love with @welli, Naja haje, TroOE, Jenny and others.

I don't like sharing oh grin grin
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by Busta(f): 7:40pm On May 05, 2008
As long as u don't see busta . . . enjoy ur dreams jare.
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 05, 2008
PleaSE GUYS AND GIRLS I NEED your help. am in love with[b] @welli, Naja haje, TroOE, Jenny [/b]and others. I don't know what is wrong with me. Am i mad? am i crazy? am i sick? infact what is wrong with me. i see them in my dream even though i don't know what they look like i real life. i see myself touching them, squeezing them, kissing them in fact playing footbal with them.
HELP HELP HELP
this is serious, infact i am tearing my cloths, i love them, plenty girls at a time, noo only one, no all of them, infact , i don't know. that is not your business just help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.

CHINEKE GOD OF NAIRALAND,WHERE HAVE I BEEN DAT IVE NOT SEEN DIS
FRANK DONT TELL ME YOU ARE AMONGST THOSE DAT TAKE WEED OH GOD WHO IVE INTRODUCED U TO IT cry cry cry NO WONDER YOUR HEAD HAS STARTED TO KOLO cry cry I TOT I TOLD U TO BE OF GOOD BEHAVIOUR

As long as u don't see busta . . . enjoy your dreams jare

BUSTA BUSTA BUSTA HOW MANY TIMES DID I TYPE YA NAME,SO U R LEAVING US TO DROWN WT FRANK ABI
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by Busta(f): 7:48pm On May 05, 2008
@ jenny,

my hands are very clean grin
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 05, 2008
@ jenny,

my hands are very clean grin

clean ke undecided its not clean oooo,come and rescue ur people from the pit of destruction,if not our blood will be on ya head grin grin grin
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by CrazyMan(m): 7:53pm On May 05, 2008
This is the highest level of madness I’ve ever seen; someone would be in love with girls he’s never met before.  shocked

before you explode
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by tRoOE(f): 7:54pm On May 05, 2008
That is Nlanders for you
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by Busta(f): 7:55pm On May 05, 2008
jennykadry:

clean ke undecided its not clean oooo,come and rescue your people from the pit of destruction,if not our blood will be on ya head grin grin grin

nope . . . every drop goes on frank's head not mine tongue
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by Tattooboy: 7:57pm On May 05, 2008
crazykid 
This is the highest level of madness I’ve ever seen; someone would be in love with girls he’s never met before. 

don't talk like that crazy, there're some situations u can't help but wonder, i think this guy is crazy over those Ladies he's talking about, all i can say is that he should try and convince them more . .
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 05, 2008
Dreams do come true grin
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by Ezinwannem: 8:43pm On May 05, 2008
another notice me I quench, ladies, be careful, lol
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:50pm On May 05, 2008
*********peeps into thread***********

***************rolls out in fits of laughter******************

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by squirrel20(f): 9:41pm On May 05, 2008
Dream on.
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 05, 2008
Ha! Very funny! grin grin grin
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by Easybaby(f): 12:15pm On May 06, 2008
Am i mad? am i crazy? am i sick? infact what is wrong with me

you're getting nearer tongue tongue tongue
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by segzicres(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2008
the poster is obviously delirious and i xtremely stupid i believe
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by welli(f): 12:26pm On May 06, 2008
o my gawd!frak or frank i just saw my name dere. embarassed
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by Easybaby(f): 12:28pm On May 06, 2008
welli:

o my gawd!frak i just saw my name dere. embarassed

That's good for you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by welli(f): 12:29pm On May 06, 2008
u even play football wit demsighs dis is big trouble.my hubby must hear dis
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by welli(f): 12:30pm On May 06, 2008
Easybaby:

That's good for you tongue tongue tongue
babe wetin i do u na?hehehehe
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by donmag: 12:33pm On May 06, 2008
na wa for u. i think say na beta u wan yearn sef
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by Bblak(f): 12:45pm On May 06, 2008
The result of idleness  cheesyI'm out
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by earthrealm(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2008
[size=58pt]moving 2 trash!!!![/size]

@poster
hv found neanthertal numero deux, read n digest my signature well
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by frank316(m): 1:40pm On May 06, 2008
segzi cres:

the poster is obviously delirious and i xtremely stupid i believe

tell me more and tanks for solving my problem
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by frank316(m): 1:47pm On May 06, 2008
welli:

o my gawd!frak or frank i just saw my name dere. embarassed
yes you name is there, i guess you are happily dancing by now. or are you not happy?
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by welli(f): 1:50pm On May 06, 2008
dance ke.just take dat tin out b4 my hubby cum across it.he will behead smone
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by frank316(m): 1:59pm On May 06, 2008
all ladies who see their name, no iunsult to you, infact you should regard it as a previlage cos such thing does not happen too often. you are blessed.(you will have good luck through out this month)

and if you dont see your name? wow, i am really sorry for not putting your name, bad luck all the way. sorry, next time i will remember you.

God i hope my chik does not see this post.
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by elizabetta(f): 1:59pm On May 06, 2008
pray for yourself.you need it
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by frank316(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2008
welli:

dance ke.just take that tin out before my hubby come across it.he will behead smone

my head!!!!!! pleeeese dont let him do that, i was just expressing my em em em em mind, feelings, no i was just wondering.
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by frank316(m): 2:06pm On May 06, 2008
elizabetta:

pray for yourself.you need it

are you unhappy that i dont like you. well i dont and i never will bad bad bad luck

just say you are sorry and i will think about giving you a chance
Re: Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 06, 2008
Drugs are getting stronger

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religious Crush / Women Beaters / Shld I Believe Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.