Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,410 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Women Beaters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Beaters (1608 Views)

The Psychology Of Chronic Wife Beaters: Ladies Take Note / What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? / Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Beaters by olagboye(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2009
men in the house. what do you think about men that beat their wives? i think its very wrong. I just dont know why some men do it. opinions?
Re: Women Beaters by dpat60: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2009
shocked
Re: Women Beaters by OBNOXIOUS: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2009
Pssssssssssssssssfffffffffffffffff!

Dont even get me started. This is my favourite subject and topic and i can expaniate on it all day why Men should continue to beat women over and over and over again 24/7 without remorse!
Re: Women Beaters by bighead1(m): 12:16am On Jun 27, 2009
@OBNOXIOUS
u ar d most baddest man that i have seen in my life damn it
so u r telling me dat u can beat ur sister if u happen to hav 1
Re: Women Beaters by 190: 3:34am On Jun 27, 2009
stop it
women beaters
its bad stop it
Re: Women Beaters by Beaf: 3:52am On Jun 27, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

Pssssssssssssssssfffffffffffffffff!

Dont even get me started. This is my favourite subject and topic and i can expaniate on it all day why Men should continue to beat women over and over and over again 24/7 without remorse!

You need to see the vet
Re: Women Beaters by Tudor6(f): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2009
Wife beating is against the law. So be a law abiding citizen wink
Re: Women Beaters by puskin: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2009
Itz not good but some women ask 4 it.
As 4me, iv beaten one once, just a re-sounding SLAP.
Bliv me, she ask'd 4 it.
Re: Women Beaters by Rogo: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2009
men that embark on such job are very lazy so they use the small opportunity they have to beat their wives. stop it, is bad practice.
Re: Women Beaters by TheSeeker(m): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2009
Men who beat women are supposed to be bound in chains and whisked away to a medical rehabilitation center. I honestly don't think there is anything a woman would do that will be pertinent to her being in request of a hit. Stop making men look bad, there are enough out there already
Re: Women Beaters by Igwe9(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2009
Eeeh! what of the women that beat their husbands cheesy anything for them? grin grin
Re: Women Beaters by TheSeeker(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2009
Igwe.:

Eeeh! what of the women that beat their husbands cheesy anything for them? grin grin

Why would a man marry a woman who can overpower him too? Maybe such man needs to watch NORBIT!
Re: Women Beaters by frank317: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2009
I personally dont like beating people, evn though some time i feel like strangling them.

but women? well, have u seen how annoying some women can be? some can run their mouths and ensure things are taken too far.

i have better ways of punishing them, believ me they somtime wish i had beaten the hell out of them.

but i think beating womn sometime gives some men hard on, and some women cant be in the mod for sex if u dont beat them first
Re: Women Beaters by djcrucifix(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2009
any man that lays his hands on a woman is a coward. what makes u a man is your ability to control your temper especially amongst women.
Re: Women Beaters by Tudor6(f): 6:42am On Jun 28, 2009
True talk!
Re: Women Beaters by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 28, 2009
any woman in her right mind who decides to lay her hands on me is an indication that she has absolutely no respect for me and therefore i will have no respect for her as well (a slap for a slap, a punch for a punch, an insult for an insult).
this beating bullshit goes both ways. a man should never hit a woman AND VICE VERSA. if a woman decides to hit a man then she should suffer whatever consequences comes from that action.
abi, aint we "equal" anymore? (or is it only when it fits women)
Re: Women Beaters by patwhizkid(f): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2009
Tee hee hee
Re: Women Beaters by edogram1(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2009
well beating woman sometimes is romantic. grin especially after the fight what a wonderful/best sex
Re: Women Beaters by Tudor6(f): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2009
^^ That is just sick! angry
Re: Women Beaters by biola44: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2009
and disgusting! angry
Re: Women Beaters by whitelexi(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2009
I've seen women who beat their men up grin
That wasn't sick. . . it was an absolute priviledge! grin grin grin
Re: Women Beaters by OBNOXIOUS: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2009
You guys can never understand the joy of beating a woman until you have tried it. How many men here want to deny that during their short life span on earth they havent hit a woman, slap her, kicked her, brutalized her, tried to rape her or shoved a di***ck down her throat!

Its what Men do! Its in our biological and superior system to lord over women like the Men are lords over Animals and Women are known Animals, so why shouldnt we beat them at will or randomly. We beat dogs and goats and no one complains and we all know women are goats with breasts so why should people complain about Men beating Women!
Re: Women Beaters by izeek(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2009
so all this dude's here have never raisedthier hands on any lady?

even those that have practised wrestle mania 5 on thier wives!
please oohh!!, don't quote me.
a little violence is good for sex.
Re: Women Beaters by biola44: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2009
lwkmd
Re: Women Beaters by alfchye(m): 10:20am On Jun 30, 2009
I have done that and I had no regret and my girlfriend still tells me everytime that she was happy I hit her becos she came to her senses after everything.
I did that twice and I hope not to do it again.We have not quarrel much after the two times and believe me It is always happening at the end of every year.
But don't blame a married man hitting his wife, Number 1 poverty will make a man loose his temper, I do not blame all of you here saying beating a woman is bad.
You do not understand when a man don't want trouble, there wasa neighbour of mine back in the days, He lost his job and was always thinking of how to get a new one and all other stuff, plus paying lite bill, house rent and children school fees, instead madam to allow the man straight head she will always call the man names even outside their home.
Evryone hater this woman becos of this, But when they came new to this compound, they use to be the eveny of all, look what poverty is causing, sumtimes I feel for this man becos he doesn't beat the woman on regularly basis, But I will say this particular woman deserve beating every hour.
If this man should beat this woman, It will be him crying and telling people that he never wanted to beat her, The woman will be inside shouting, you go kill me today and other than.

So don't blame any man who beat his wife or girlfriend, It is condition, A men in his right sense will not raise his hand on any woman.
So you guys here use your brain and not your head to think , I will beat if that is wat will give the woman good sense of reason.
Not until you kill me before I will react.Women who are troublesome will not dialogue with hubby or BF, They prefer scene.

I rest ma case. Make una curse me
Re: Women Beaters by topup: 3:20am On Jul 03, 2009
alfchye:

I have done that and I had no regret and my girlfriend still tells me everytime that she was happy I hit her becos she came to her senses after everything.
I did that twice and I hope not to do it again.We have not quarrel much after the two times and believe me It is always happening at the end of every year.
But don't blame a married man hitting his wife, Number 1 poverty will make a man loose his temper, I do not blame all of you here saying beating a woman is bad.
You do not understand when a man don't want trouble, there wasa neighbour of mine back in the days, He lost his job and was always thinking of how to get a new one and all other stuff, plus paying lite bill, house rent and children school fees, instead madam to allow the man straight head she will always call the man names even outside their home.
Evryone hater this woman becos of this, But when they came new to this compound, they use to be the eveny of all, look what poverty is causing, sumtimes I feel for this man becos he doesn't beat the woman on regularly basis, But I will say this particular woman deserve beating every hour.
If this man should beat this woman, It will be him crying and telling people that he never wanted to beat her, The woman will be inside shouting, you go kill me today and other than.

So don't blame any man who beat his wife or girlfriend, It is condition, A men in his right sense will not raise his hand on any woman.
So you guys here use your brain and not your head to think , I will beat if that is wat will give the woman good sense of reason.
Not until you kill me before I will react.Women who are troublesome will not dialogue with hubby or BF, They prefer scene.

As the dominant species, should you really be abusing you're strength?? And if so, justifying it too??

Wait until you have a daughter. . hopefully you'll believe that her husband, if he becomes a wife beater (God forbid) should not be blamed for beating her - after all 'poverty will make a man lose his temper'.
Re: Women Beaters by 190: 7:06am On Jul 03, 2009
i used 2 beat up alot of women
but have since changed after meetin
ma loff!
Re: Women Beaters by james2man: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2009
@alfchye you are right, Sometimes woman are so annoying,but i think there is a better way to deal with them.
Re: Women Beaters by oleigh(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2009
wat of women dat beat men,bcoz i know of some women dat beat their husband wella oo
Re: Women Beaters by james2man: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2009
@oleigh such men need big deliverance because he is under bondage of his wife, He is not man enough and he is the tail not the head anymore,
Re: Women Beaters by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2010
@obnoxious,u rily act ur name.u rily fink testing ur male strenght on a woman is a sign of manhood shocked shocked shocked shocked :oy dont u test ur strenght on a soildier or a soildiers n rape her so u'll know wot manhood is all bout.such a chauvenist,insecured fella shocked shocked shocked shocked u disgust me,wot a waste 2 humanity shocked shocked shocked :oi pray i dont give birth 2 people like u angry angry angry angry
Re: Women Beaters by sagluva(f): 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2010
[/quote][quote author=alfchye link=topic=289163.msg4111323#msg4111323 date=1246353650]
I have done that and I had no regret and my girlfriend still tells me everytime that she was happy I hit  her becos she came to her senses after everything.
  You do not understand when a man don't want trouble, there wasa neighbour of mine back in the days, He lost his job and was always thinking of how to get a new one and all other stuff, plus paying lite bill, house rent and children school fees, instead madam to allow the man straight head she will always call the man  names even  outside their home.
  Evryone hater this woman becos of this, But when they came new to  this compound, they use to be the eveny of all, look what poverty is causing, sumtimes I feel for this man becos he doesn't beat the woman on regularly basis, But I will say this particular woman deserve beating every hour.

So you guys here use your brain and not your head to think , I will beat if  that is wat will give the woman good sense of reason.

i pity any fool who dates u,  its a condition to hit women? thats the dumbest excuse i've ever heard. Guys shouldnt hit women period. Wut if u do something to piss your girl off, does that ,ean that she has the right to hit u? i dare any man to touch i'd smack back and cal the cops and hire the best lawyer and throw him in jail. grin grin grin
i pray nobody hits your daughter coz trust me u wont like it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Had A Realtionship / Statistics Of Women / What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.