Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,269 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough (12036 Views)

Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" / Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by jibsai(m): 3:01am On Jun 20, 2013
akpomeme:
Have any of these allegations proven? Isn't it why we have such body as ICPC or EFCC, let people fucntion and be judged over time by their actions. You can't be thrwoing allegations without prove. All we keep doing is pedal speculations until they become our new reality. Perception is everthing. This country has been under siege since and before 196. What makes you think that htose you advocate for will change anything? Look at Lagos today, people are being forced out of their lands and property to satisfy Tinubu and his cohorts!!! Isn't that corruption in itself?

Must u diz m00afucker reply everybody here? U dey craze o! Goodluck fvcks up, I yab him wella, why? Its democracy. I dey ma house jeje, him say make we vote am! I didn't cos I kno he can't do jerk! Now him dey show dat he is a man not well groomed to sit in such an office! Ur talkin disrespect, luk in any democracy govt must and will continue to get harsh bashing! If dey can't take it let dem resign! No one paid uR a55 to solicit for dem on a social media!
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by Mogidi: 4:42am On Jun 20, 2013
We will never surrender the presidency, NO SURRENDER

[size=16pt]GEJ[/size] [size=16pt]CARRY GO[/size] [size=16pt]2015[/size]
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by taiocol: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2013
[center][/center]do what others ar doing anybdy insults the office. Straight 2 jail. Dnt respect GEJ bt respect d office[b]do what others ar doing anybdy insults the office. Straight 2 jail. Dnt respect GEJ bt respect d office[/b]do what others ar doing anybdy insults the office. Straight 2 jail. Dnt respect GEJ bt respect d office
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2013
jibsai:

Must u diz m00afucker reply everybody here? U dey craze o! Goodluck fvcks up, I yab him wella, why? Its democracy. I dey ma house jeje, him say make we vote am! I didn't cos I kno he can't do jerk! Now him dey show dat he is a man not well groomed to sit in such an office! Ur talkin disrespect, luk in any democracy govt must and will continue to get harsh bashing! If dey can't take it let dem resign! No one paid uR a55 to solicit for dem on a social media!

I no dey do people mama.. abeg if that is your gig, keep it to yourself... why your mouth dey smell with foul language sef, so if you are elected President one day na so you go dey mouth off dey give naija people angry angry
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by Shine1177: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2013
dayokanu: What was retardeen Jonathans track record as Deputy governor or Governor of bayelsa?

Maybe you can enlighten us

dayokanu:

This is the 3rd time we are asking this question still no response

What is the duty of a Deputy Governor as stated in the 1999 Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria? Or better still what was the record of the 3 Deputy Governors that Tinubu used in his 8 year tenure in Lagos state? We all know deputies are like spare tyres in Nigeria politics many SSG are more powerful than their Deputy Governor.
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by Bokoharam: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
akpomeme: Maxymilliano:
The statistical report called ‘START’ conducted by the University of Maryland for the American government on global terrorism in 2012 has revealed that while the Talibans killed 1,842 people in 525 attacks last year, and came tops on the infamous ranking, Boko Haram came second killing 1,132 in 364 attacks.

The statistical report also revealed that of the top 10 countries with the most terrorist attacks last year, Nigeria came fifth because of the activities of Boko Haram.

Besides, Nigeria ranked fourth in number of deaths from terrorist attacks. According to the statistical information attached to the recent “U.S. Terrorism 2012 reports”, last year alone, there were a total number of 546 terror attacks in Nigeria with 1,386 killed.

“The average lethality of terrorist attacks in Nigeria (2.54 deaths per attack) is more than 50 per cent higher than the global average of 1.64.”

The statistical report revealed that in 2012, the majority of highly lethal attacks -159 in all -, took place in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Nigeria and Syria, killing a total of 2,880 people.

Where is this one coming from? What is your point, vis a vis the topic on hand? Or did you just cram and pour part of your MA/MBA thesis on this place?
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by OLADO(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
morenath:
My conclusion is simply dat the post of the president of Nigeria is a great post.Less than 20 people have been there in d past.......and most of we dat criticise GEJ are enemies of progress dat nobody in their family,town,local govt and even in their state has been there...u better respect God in his life....if u abuse d president then u abuse ur self and u will never be great#shikena#singing!!!!!!ipo ola dara ooo ipo ola,ipo yi wunmi lopolopo moshi ma de be ooo,ma deni atata,ma deni olola,bori ba n joba lola ooo,mo shi ma de be ooooo......

Kindly help me with the title of the song and artiste of the song

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NUPENG Issues Three-day Warning Strike Notice / Armsgate: Again, Metuh Refuses To Open Defence, Requests 6th Adjournment / IGP: Crime Rate Has Fallen Drastically In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.