Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out (900 Views)

It Goes In Dry And It Comes Out Wet. See Pix / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by REDDEVILS1(m): 12:03am On May 06, 2008
Actually am in love with this girl and she also happens to be what i call a mere friend,I have been looking for a way to tell her how much i love her but the problem is that she is not encouraging me to do so.like four months now she has never called not to talk of flash am alway the one to call or text her.Am very sure that she knows that i love her. Can you guys please tell me to do here.I do love her.
Re: I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 12:17am On May 06, 2008
She doesn't really like you. Make yourself scarce for a while, if she doesn't bother to check on you, then I can only advice you let her be. smiley
Re: I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by 4Him1(m): 12:19am On May 06, 2008
she hasnt bothered to contact him in 4 months. You cant make urself scarce to someone who doesnt even know you exist. grin
Re: I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 12:21am On May 06, 2008
He needs to stop calling her, that's what I mean by scarce tongue
Re: I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by vivaladiva(f): 12:29am On May 06, 2008
keep callin her she might develop an acquired taste for ur love
Re: I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:38am On May 06, 2008
@poster

Well i think she hasn't called you cos you refer to her as a 'mere friend'. I bet you act like that to her as well undecided
Re: I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by REDDEVILS1(m): 1:42am On May 06, 2008
example is that i just called 6 times without her answering. lrt m e say she is sleeping even till next month she won't call back when she wakes
Re: I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by Akinagirl(f): 2:09am On May 06, 2008
Then stop calling her, waste your minutes on someone who is worth it. she dosent have your time, sorry bro. embarassed
Re: I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by Cadet(f): 2:32am On May 06, 2008
4 Him:

she hasnt bothered to contact him in 4 months. You can't make yourself scarce to someone who doesnt even know you exist. grin
Haba, Love knows no boundary?
Maybe she's playing hard to get

@post
Call her and tell her how you fel.

If she digs you, you'll know smiley

If she doesn't, Live goes on undecided
Re: I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by ima1(f): 2:52am On May 06, 2008
Plain truth, she is not into you, and women hate men who call 6 times a day, it shows you have nothing else to do than bug her, give her some breathing space n realize that if she hasn't called you since you guys met then she prolly has someone else or doesn't like pushy men, abi na by force.
Re: I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by acidrop(f): 2:54am On May 06, 2008
am not sure it goes both ways oooooo. sorry to announce
Re: I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 4:57am On May 06, 2008
Bone the MUMU girl jare! Make u find one fine girl for your area wey fine pass her!

She go get internal bleeding grin
Re: I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by acidrop(f): 5:01am On May 06, 2008
jassie:

Bone the MUMU girl jare! Make u find one fine girl for your area wey fine pass her!

She go get internal bleeding grin
am pretty sure u dont know d full meaning of love then
Re: I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by frank316(m): 1:58pm On May 06, 2008
leave the stupid girl alone.
she does not deserve you.
look around you and make something meaningful out of your life rather than chasing shadows
Re: I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by Busta(f): 2:23pm On May 06, 2008
I guess she's not into u like that cos if she was . . . trust me, she woulda called.
Re: I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by tngtech(m): 2:25pm On May 06, 2008
she don't like you. simple
Re: I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 06, 2008
@ topic

No harm in trying kiss
Re: I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by tpia: 2:38pm On May 06, 2008
na by force to love person?

the lady isnt feeling you. Maybe she's in love with someone else.

try to see her point of view sha. What if she were the one calling you all the time when you dont feel like it.
Re: I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by acidrop(f): 4:16am On May 07, 2008
frank 3.16:

leave the stupid girl alone.
she does not deserve you.
look around you and make something meaningful out of your life rather than chasing shadows

i dont understand why the poor girl is been insulted here, is it her fault the love did not penetrate her way. must she feel d same way?
Re: I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by iice(f): 4:40am On May 07, 2008
LMAO. . .get a clue already
Re: I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by ievbuomw(f): 4:43am On May 07, 2008
tpia:

na by force to love person?

the lady isnt feeling you. Maybe she's in love with someone else.

try to see her point of view sha. What if she were the one calling you all the time when you don't feel like it.
I agree but no offense sounds like a crush gone wrong- could it NOT be anymore obvious that she does not LOVE you back? be patient and if you are a Christian, pray for a wonderful mate and if you wait, she will come.
Re: I Love Her I Don't Know If It Goes Both Ways,pls Help Me Out by acidrop(f): 4:46am On May 07, 2008
LOL abi ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Romance Tips For The Ladies / Worst Things Ex/partner Has Done To You! / Soul Mending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.