Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Monkey Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Monkey Love (1052 Views)

This Thing Between A Girl And Monkey. See What A Girl Is Doing With Monkey! Huh. / Viral! See What A Woman Is Doing With Monkey. What Do You Friends Say About This / Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monkey Love by Gamine(f): 1:28am On May 06, 2008
My gal and i after 5 yrs have separated -- she has left my home and moved to a flat of her own -- taken everything of her own and is final ! Her reason is that i spend too much time on sites like this , and to be fair and honest i have been caught openly flirting with gals in chatrooms such as this -- nothing physical just mental . However the reason i have been caught is because THREE times now she has managed to HACK my computer and Mobile passwords etc , and has been reading all my private stuff !!

I feel a huge amount of grief , but am i all to blame ?? We intend to maybe put all this behind us and start from scratch -- what do you think -- bearing in mind im quite tender right now please x

to this guys dilemma i have to say, Serves him right!
Re: Monkey Love by oYaTo(m): 8:55am On May 06, 2008
Gamine na ur story be dis or anotha person story? Cos i see say female dey beside ur name, abi u be les*** grin
Re: Monkey Love by PLC1: 8:57am On May 06, 2008
oYaTo:

Gamine na your story be this or anotha person story? Cos i see say female dey beside your name, abi u be les*** grin

smiley me wonder too!
Re: Monkey Love by welli(f): 9:03am On May 06, 2008
hehhehheheheh grin
Re: Monkey Love by enque(f): 9:29am On May 06, 2008
Gamine:

My girl and i after 5 years have separated -- she has left my home and moved to a flat of her own -- taken everything of her own and is final ! Her reason is that i spend too much time on sites like this , and to be fair and honest i have been caught openly flirting with gals in chatrooms such as this -- nothing physical just mental . However the reason i have been caught is because THREE times now she has managed to HACK my computer and Mobile passwords etc , and has been reading all my private stuff !!

I feel a huge amount of grief , but am i all to blame ?? We intend to maybe put all this behind us and start from scratch -- what do you think -- bearing in mind im quite tender right now please x

@ oYATO, PL+C, welli,
guess u guys dint see d comment in italics. well i made it bold for you guys so u can notice it wella
Re: Monkey Love by Nobody: 9:32am On May 06, 2008
Gamine:

My girl and i after 5 years have separated -- she has left my home and moved to a flat of her own -- taken everything of her own and is final ! Her reason is that i spend too much time on sites like this , and to be fair and honest i have been caught openly flirting with gals in chatrooms such as this -- nothing physical just mental . However the reason i have been caught is because THREE times now she has managed to HACK my computer and Mobile passwords etc , and has been reading all my private stuff !!

clever gamine, clever!
Re: Monkey Love by welli(f): 10:19am On May 06, 2008
i didn't see it sha bt i didn't say anytin eigther.i jst grin ed
Re: Monkey Love by frank316(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2008
am really confused
Re: Monkey Love by welli(f): 10:38am On May 06, 2008
why?
Re: Monkey Love by janami(f): 10:50am On May 06, 2008
o ga o. Well d girl hacked and saw what she wanted to see. what is d point hacking ur bf's pc? woteva will be will be o. as for me, i no fit even go thru all dt troublem at all. Na God go catch am oneday oneday.
Re: Monkey Love by Eclairs: 10:54am On May 06, 2008
@post
go sort urself out and do smfin new with your life
Re: Monkey Love by tngtech(m): 10:56am On May 06, 2008
@ poster

u bi lesbian
Re: Monkey Love by Easybaby(f): 10:59am On May 06, 2008
what is she saying? embarassed sad angry

I knew it tongue tongue tongue
Re: Monkey Love by zignor(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2008
monkey love ko Baboon love ni undecided

lol . . . grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Monkey Love by oYaTo(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2008
Abeg Gamine where u get dis story from?
Re: Monkey Love by Nobody: 11:05am On May 06, 2008
i cant believe u guys still think she is lesbian and u even respond thinking such.

Gamine:

does the bolded bit not give u guys any idea? c'mon
Re: Monkey Love by McOmo(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2008
Gamine my love kiss kiss

why do u just like winding people up like this . . . . shocked

@post

this definitely happened to someone, its now up to y'all to air ur opinions on if

* IT SERVES HIM RIGHT OR NOT undecided

* IF ITS WORTH TRYING TO RENEW THE CONTRACT grin grin
Re: Monkey Love by frank316(m): 1:53pm On May 06, 2008
welli:

why?
i dont understand his problem, or whose it is. can you put me thru?
Re: Monkey Love by Busta(f): 1:56pm On May 06, 2008
I think she got it somewhere or was trynna reply to anotha post. undecided
Re: Monkey Love by ariblaze(m): 9:48pm On May 06, 2008
mental flirting

is not a crime

but then again if you get caught

you are to blame
Re: Monkey Love by ikamefa(f): 2:24am On May 07, 2008
hummmmmmmmm smiley smiley

ariblaze:

mental flirting

is not a crime

but then again if you get caught

you are to blame

kind of agree with this part of your post but erhmmmmmmmmm! i think this issue is kida dicy

i
Re: Monkey Love by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:12am On May 07, 2008
hhhmmmmm. is all i can say,
Re: Monkey Love by gilgee(m): 9:13am On May 10, 2008
@Thonia
You don turn dumbo?

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do, If Your Fiance: / How Do You Deal With A Treacherous Woman? / The Story Of His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.