Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Define Stalking! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Define Stalking! (560 Views)

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / Many Nigerian Guys Stalking Girls On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Define Stalking! by Abujafood: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2013
When you call a girl/guy because you love talking to them but they don't feel the same way or if they're playing hard to get, how many times would calling such a person amount to stalking.

In fact what would you say is stalking? Comments would be appreciated
Re: Define Stalking! by Sanboy25: 11:25am On Jun 11, 2013
Once you told the guy/girl that you're not interested and they insist, it is to be considered as stalking. sad
At that point, I'll advice you to threaten them... that's the easier way... undecided

1 Like

Re: Define Stalking! by Abujafood: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2013
Sanboy25: Once you told the guy/girl that you're not interested and they insist, it is to be considered as stalking. sad
At that point, I'll advice you to threaten them... that's the easier way... undecided

To threaten them? As in pick my calls or I'll deal with you or show interest in me?
Re: Define Stalking! by Sanboy25: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2013
Abujafood: To threaten them? As in pick my calls or I'll deal with you or show interest in me?
No, more like: "If you don't stop calling me, I'll ______ you!"
(fill in the blank to your convenience wink ) smiley
Re: Define Stalking! by Abujafood: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2013
Sanboy25:
No, more like: "If you don't stop calling me, I'll ______ you!"
(fill in the blank to your convenience wink ) smiley

Hmm I have and it's quite chilling!
Re: Define Stalking! by Sanboy25: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2013
Abujafood: Hmm I have and it's quite chilling!
Lol good to hear. smiley May I ask what it is ? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Lied To In The Name Of Love - Share Your Experience Of How You Felt. / Single Ladies / Reasons Why He Won’t Put A Ring On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.