Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Ladies, Pls In Ur Desperation To Marry. Try To Make The Right Decision - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Pls In Ur Desperation To Marry. Try To Make The Right Decision (832 Views)

9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) / Many Women In Nigeria Give Up Their Dreams In Their Desperation To Hook Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Pls In Ur Desperation To Marry. Try To Make The Right Decision by drnoel: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
Ladies a beg make una dey look well a b4 una dey fall anyhow for some men. I just came across this online and decided to bring it here for us to learn from it. Just imagine if this was ur sister or ur cousin.

I am a 39 year old divorcee with three lovely kids. I'd given up on love and romance when this man suddenly showed up in my life four years ago.

We've been engaged for two years now but he insists the only way he would go ahead with a wedding is if I'm willing to give him children. I don't want any more children. I have a 13 year old, a 12 year old and a 9 year old and the last thing I want is to get pregnant again. My fiance doesn't have any kids of his own and says he wants at least two.

I love this man to death and he is good to my children but the thought of being pregnant again makes me suicidal. What do I do? Should I let him go?

That was how one 42 years old lady lost her life cos her during child birth cos she was desperate to give her boyfriend a child when her doctors advice her against it.
Re: Ladies, Pls In Ur Desperation To Marry. Try To Make The Right Decision by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
She doesnt have to be selfish and doesnt love like man with all sincerity
So a man without any kids shld remain childless for life becos she has grown up kids alrdy undecided undecided
She shld let d man go and find love in another person while she opts for an older man with kids
The love she has is fake
Re: Ladies, Pls In Ur Desperation To Marry. Try To Make The Right Decision by drnoel: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
nikkykay: She doesnt have to be selfish and doesnt love like man with all sincerity
So a man without any kids shld remain childless for life becos she has grown up kids alrdy undecided undecided
She shld let d man go and find love in another person while she opts for an older man with kids
The love she has is fake
But if both sides are selfish, what happens to their professed love?
Re: Ladies, Pls In Ur Desperation To Marry. Try To Make The Right Decision by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
I dont have d idea of d man being selfish but i am talking about the lady
And If both are selfish then dir professed love is not genuine
Re: Ladies, Pls In Ur Desperation To Marry. Try To Make The Right Decision by slymm(f): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
The kind of unselfish love many people keep dreaming of exists only in the movies. Face it! Human beings by nature are very selfish, most things they do is because they will gain or benefit from it, this rose tinted view and butterfly kisses idea of love neeeds to stop. The sooner the better.
Re: Ladies, Pls In Ur Desperation To Marry. Try To Make The Right Decision by drnoel: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
slymm: The kind of unselfish love many people keep dreaming of exists only in the movies. Face it! Human beings by nature are very selfish, most things they do is because they will gain or benefit from it, this rose tinted view and butterfly kisses idea of love neeeds to stop. The sooner the better.
-
True but it doesn't explain why both would still be selfishly thinking to outsmart or convince the other party. Or is it a Nigerian thing?
Re: Ladies, Pls In Ur Desperation To Marry. Try To Make The Right Decision by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:54am On Jun 12, 2013
Ѱє̲̣̣̣̥ haf yad o
Re: Ladies, Pls In Ur Desperation To Marry. Try To Make The Right Decision by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 12, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, Pls In Ur Desperation To Marry. Try To Make The Right Decision by 190: 7:23am On Jun 12, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Pls In Ur Desperation To Marry. Try To Make The Right Decision by drnoel: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
190: grin grin grin
Is that all u are going to do. Pls make a constructive comment

(1) (Reply)

Cry Of A Lonely Heart / Is This Normal Or Something Else Is Involved? / Which Celebrity Would Yhu Have A One-night Stand With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.