Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye (11877 Views)

Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / 20 Missing, 100 Buildings, Vehicles Destroyed In Anambra Flood - Sun News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by Okijajuju: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
sheyie2007: They should nuke Shomolu and bariga join... Those vicinities breed likes of idowuogbo, okija juju, musiwa and co.. angry

i can see that you will like me afflict you bow hand.. angry
Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
really
Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by mcevans1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
sheyie2007: They should nuke Shomolu and bariga join... Those vicinities breed likes of idowuogbo, okija juju, musiwa and co.. angry

Wickedness @ It's peak. U bad no be small.. grin
Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by aquabeing: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
brownlolly: That place is lyk 3streets away from my house. We call it zanga. Criminals hideout and cool off in dose zones..nice one Lagos govt.

Which place are you talking about if I may ask?
Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by Redoil: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
Pukkah:

How would you solve the problem if you were Governor Fashola?
is demolish their house the best option. Do you think that if they have choice they will be living their. I will always say it POVERTY IS BAD. People should try and make enough money at whatever cost and built a decent house so that the got will not demolish their house any how.
Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by Horus(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
Derelict old buildings need to be demolished to build high-rise buildings.
Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by bestower: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
[quote
author=brownlolly]That place is lyk 3streets away from my house. We
call it zanga. Criminals hideout and cool off in dose zones..nice one
Lagos govt.[/quote] I dont believe u guy whereas the govt did not mention the exact location,area,nor streets,how did u arrive into conclusion that the place is so close to u.Moreover,ifako ijaiye have more than five areas that re of valley swampy area,so guy watch ur back wen u speak or type here,am a bonafide resident of ifako ijaye.peace out.
Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by aquabeing: 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
blueheart: Have always wondered why people live close to that deep valley for years. Precarious standing houses dot the side of the deep. Passing through that thing called a bridge, makes me sick to my tummy. Good move by LASG but they need to resettle the affected residents tho

I do go to my balcony during any heavy rainfall to see how those people cope with the flood and I was convince in no time Lagos state govt will surely have their time one day.I believe its a smart move by the govt to avert loss of lives ,cos those locations are very prone to flood disaster

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by satioville(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
bestower: I dont believe u guy whereas the govt did not mention the exact location,area,nor streets,how did u arrive into conclusion that the place is so close to u.Moreover,ifako ijaiye have more than five areas that re of valley swampy area,so guy watch ur back wen u speak or type here, am a bonafide resident of ifako ijaye.peace out.

lolz for saying he stays close to that area undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by Idowuogbo(f): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
It b like say dem forget boiling ring inside ya ear ba? Onyeara! angry
Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by princeonx: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
emyibe: what will happen to the people living there?
Na me you dey ask? I resemble fashola to you? Stop am oh!
Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by koliks(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
wht....i did nt heard u,came again pls
Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by Godson201333(m): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2013

and Omiobo,born2phuckpunny must be from bariga
Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by ojayfrancis(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
Make sure N10,000 online weekly into ur nigerian bank account..the info is free,contact me on o_jayfrank@yahoo.com
Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by anonimi: 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
This is a very good move by the LASG to avoid what I believe if flooding disaster as the people are living in a swampy valley. I hope it is to make way for free flow of flood water as heavy rains are expected this year.

However, the government must take care to compensate ONLY those who have legitimate claims to the land and houses there so as not to encourage fraudulent claims. Those who do not have legitimate claims can be provided shelter for three months to enable them find something else.
Moreover there are more areas in Lagos in similar situation that need QUICK fixing.
Kudos to Fashola for this one.
Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by kolamilan(m): 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
Pukkah:

Do governments pay compensation to owners of demolished houses that were built without approvals?
unless they have c of o.
Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by Revolva(m): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
omo today i saw Fahola face to face at Apapa..Trinity market he came to inspect after the market caught fire on sunday oo omo come see entourage...seee SUVS up to 15 see security ..around him...omo stand still no mvement around that territory....sha...kai ..POWER good oo
Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by reportnaija(m): 1:29am On Jun 12, 2013
Well, I believe its high time d state govt do that, coz I lived over 15yrs in that valley, life was good there then,becoz we dnt pannic wen its raining, thank God we packed out of d area 7yrs ago..
But now wen its raining people panic a lot.

How did I know ?

Coz I still pay em visit, life isn't fare

To prove me wrong I knw some guys.. Late baba ibeji, Bro gani,Sunday ,shakur,idiri alouma many others. Am talking of isale idinagbo,ajakaiye,church close.. Ask of baba professor, late baba olopa house,fabowale, baba dele (pastor), I remmeber Odo pele, wher we fetch water from...

Growing in gheto was fun..
Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by seunny4lif(m): 4:31am On Jun 12, 2013
Okija juju: Thinks like this can never happen in Banana eyeland.. angry
grin grin Me tink say na Banana Riceland nut Banana eyeland....Can i bag too flot of lands on Banana eyesland sad sad sadMe reach no be small
Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by born2fuckpussy: 8:13am On Jun 12, 2013
Godson201333:

I'm not even close to bariga
Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by omiobo: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2013
Godson201333:

Me? Lai lai,I dey Ikoyi dey flex ask Yuzedo na my area boy.
Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by ba7man(m): 8:54am On Jun 12, 2013
Ijora Badiya is another crazy location. I was there yesterday and the scale of that slum is mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by Deeprab: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
[quote author=Lawalemi]Obawole should be among these communities
what is ur basis for including Obawole
Re: Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
cumpaddre: Some eeedddiotss will say its "signs of end-time" mscheeeww!!!
Cheiiiii signs of the end time...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News- Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat / Okezie Ikpeazu: Attacks In Lagos Is An Injury To All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.