Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (243137 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by HAH: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
Onosy: Na waooooo....Nigerians....Africans...is Tecno, Samsung or Apple paying you for the Advert and all the confusion and quarell and insult you heap on others for their sake

Seriously, am waiting for the day when youths will start being proud of he house they own, the business/company they establish, the family they are building and their contribution to their localitity and nation....

Instead what we see youth braging about today are phones, tablets, cloths, cars and immoralities lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed all these things are vanity and whether u like it or yes they loose value before you even notice it....nobody gets paid owning a gadge but everyone gets paid owning a house or business....

Lets place our priorities right and stop these pride over vain things...

the device u own does not actually matter undecided undecided undecided what matters most is the asset (House, Business, Family) u own... choose wisely cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy A man is not tag a successful man because of the device they own but because of how successful they are in business, fanily life, career....

the richest and celebrated people in the society today were not there because of the devices they use but because of their success in career, businesses, inventions and their contributions to the society.

Question: do you know the devices the richest and celebrated people use BE WISE!!!

Some may insult me, but I dont care....The wise ones will see reasons!!!

And who told you people on this thread have no business or. Very successful career. The thread is opened mainly for tecno new tab and for those interested in it, these days successful business are aided by technology and I personally use tech for almost everything in my business, and updates being made here will help me to know whether to go for the N9 or not.

Please note that I believe in your advice but also know that the thread is as well very important especially in this technology driven time.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by femiayo(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
I bot dis techno pad last Wednesday 7th August yes its a fantastic product d only challenge I'm experiencing now is dt wen d battery is low d screen starts malfunctioning' also I don't think d screen can be calibrated like other android phone iv used.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by hustla(m): 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
femiayo: I bot dis techno pad last Wednesday 7th August yes its a fantastic product d only challenge I'm experiencing now is dt wen d battery is low d screen starts malfunctioning' also I don't think d screen can be calibrated like other android phone iv used.

malfunctioning how? why not return it to where u bought it and complain?
i should buy mine today sha.. hopefully
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Onosy: 7:05am On Aug 12, 2013
HAH:

And who told you people on this thread have no business or. Very successful career. The thread is opened mainly for tecno new tab and for those interested in it, these days successful business are aided by technology and I personally use tech for almost everything in my business, and updates being made here will help me to know whether to go for the N9 or not.

Please note that I believe in your advice but also know that the thread is as well very important especially in this technology driven time.

I got ur point, but know that we can't share ideas by insulting people and/or braging about what we have or the device we use...manny people are not interested in the chipset name or whatever of devices, all they know is that the device meet their expectations... some people deal on these devices on a daily basis as their buz or career while others don't because their own line of buz is diff...

So the fact that you know more about phones or tablet does not give u the right to insult someone that doesn't, because that person u insult may know more than u in other fields or topics...this Thrend was interesting though cheesy cheesy cheesy but for the swear words angry angry angry

We should learn to share our knowledge and ideas 'insult-free' and also learn to respect other people's choices.

Cheers cool cool cool
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by krystalsuxes: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2013
hahahhahahahah..... grin grin grin grin
Coolstan: it's a capacitive touchscreen sir. You won't find any except it's made from a human fingertip
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Whitebarry(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
am tired o because i hv bought my tab for a week now but i dont know which data plan dat i can subscribe for so pls i need assistant now
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pls anybody that know where I can get otg cable in osogbo should Pls inform me.. Thanks in advance
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
Whitebarry: am tired o because i hv bought my tab for a week now but i dont know which data plan dat i can subscribe for so pls i need assistant now
Use airtel blackberry subscription it 4gig for 2month and it just 1500 but try and confirm there are 2 code to do the subscription one is 2gig and d other is 4gig at the same price... That what am using to browse presently
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Onosy: 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
adegbem:
Use airtel blackberry subscription it 4gig for 2month and it just 1500 but try and confirm there are 2 code to do the subscription one is 2gig and d other is 4gig at the same price... That what am using to browse presently

What code did u use for yours?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by adediamond07(m): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
adegbem: Pls anybody that know where I can get otg cable in osogbo should Pls inform me.. Thanks in advance
check post office area or @ Joe store b4 Igbona mkt.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by physise(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
Onosy:

What code did u use for yours?
*440*16# for 2gb *440*161# for 4gb
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Proffdada: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
I gave a gorilla to test my TN9 pad to see if it is scratch resistant, omo d gorilla grind corn on top am o!!n cheesy cheesy
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
physise: *440*16# for 2gb *440*161# for 4gb
I used *440*161# I mean for the 4gig own
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
adediamond07:
check post office area or @ Joe store b4 Igbona mkt.
I have checked post office area... Dey no get but have not checked uncle Joe.... I will try and see if hin get by tomorrow... Thanks anyway
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by klens(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2013
Douglasdale: . Has your friend sold the samsung galaxy S2?
Not yet,
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by oshie(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2013
Please I don't know if this question has been asked on this thread as I don't intend dragging the house back. Where (which foreign website) can I place order for this tab -Techno phantom N9. I intend buying in bulk and selling same price range as retail maeket price. Please any1 with usefull info should assist me
I am equally interested in Infinix joy pad. Thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Fogman(m): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2013
oshie: Please I don't know if this question has been asked on this thread as I don't intend dragging the house back. Where (which foreign website) can I place order for this tab -Techno phantom N9. I intend buying in bulk and selling same price range as retail maeket price. Please any1 with usefull info should assist me

Send your inquiry to Tecno Nigeria.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by OCTAVO: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2013
oshie: Please I don't know if this question has been asked on this thread as I don't intend dragging the house back. Where (which foreign website) can I place order for this tab -Techno phantom N9. I intend buying in bulk and selling same price range as retail maeket price. Please any1 with usefull info should assist me
PM elijahdre.
www.nairaland.com/elijahdre
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by LordReed(m): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2013
Confirmed, OTG cable worked on this tablet.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by mcgboye(m): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2013
Lord_Reed: Confirmed, OTG cable worked on this tablet.

So you were a doubting Thomas? Well, better late than never. (I even tried it with a wireless mouse!). Did you also try our an external keyboard? It works too.

The only thing remaining now is the Stylus pen which KLENS claim is possible with the stylus pens he sells.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by oshie(m): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
[quote author=OCTAVO]
PM elijahdre.
www.nairaland.com/elijahdre [/quot]
It's like Seun limits number PM over a time frame, as I am restricted from PMing your now. Could you please contact me. Or at least flash my number @ my signature for me to call you. Looking forward to hearing from you
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Onosy: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
adegbem:

Thanks

physise: *440*16# for 2gb *440*161# for 4gb

Thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Onosy: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
I have this feeling that Tecno will release another Tab soonest...Dont know when exact, but with android 4.3 on the block, something gonna come up soon.....

Awaiting mood activated....

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by wakes: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
OCTAVO:
Between 34-35k.
Thanks Octavo. Blessings!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by wakes: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
akinlolusewanu9: The Phantom Pad N9 was finally released to us today as distributors and it costs just N34,500. More info here http://phonegist..com/2013/07/tecno-phantom-n9-pad-released.html?m=1

Of course we shall be doing a promo on it soon
Have you started your promo yet?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
am a learner i agree,so pls no insult..

Which d'u advise me on 2 get btw d tecno tab n phantomA..(am nt talkin abt price ere)
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by OCTAVO: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
deemehjee: am a learner i agree,so pls no insult..

Which d'u advise me on 2 get btw d tecno tab n phantomA..(am nt talkin abt price ere)
Bro, go for the tab o. I've handled the tab before and it's great!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Onosy: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
adegbem:

After dailling the code, the message I got was that I am not eligible for this offer angry angry angry I use an android phone!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by mcgboye(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
Onosy: I have this feeling that Tecno will release another Tab soonest...Dont know when exact, but with android 4.3 on the block, something gonna come up soon.....

Awaiting mood activated....

I think so too. And based on my experience with the N9, if they bring another tab running on Android 4.3 I'll likely buy too. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that it's going to be another great product. And of course cheap too (*wink*).

Everyone who has handled my N9, including colleagues using far more expensive tabs, has had only good things to say about it. I'm sure Tecno won't be the only ones to take advantage of the Android 4.3 as other manufacturers will be keen to produce phones that is customised to run on 4.3
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Onosy: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
mcgboye:

I think so too. And based on my experience with the N9, if they bring another tab running on Android 4.3 I'll likely buy too. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that it's going to be another great product. And of course cheap too (*wink*).

Everyone who has handled my N9, including colleagues using far more expensive tabs, has had only good things to say about it. I'm sure Tecno won't be the only ones to take advantage of the Android 4.3 as other manufacturers will be keen to produce phones that is customised to run on 4.3

Can't wait cheesy cheesy cheesy Waiting Mood still active.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (66) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.