Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (138547 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Asekhaen(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
Gods-child:
On a more serious note;

I applied for Msc in Physics, please does anyone know what their exam always looks like? And can anybody help me out with some past questions? Please, I need help!

Its based on Eng. proficiency nutin mre. if u nid P.Q, send ur email
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Godschild2(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
Asekhaen:
Its based on Eng. proficiency nutin mre. if u nid P.Q, send ur email

Yeah I understand we're gonna write an English exam. But apart from that some departments would still set their own internal exam. I have the English sample questions too.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Asekhaen(m): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2013
Gods-child:

Yeah I understand we're gonna write an English exam. But apart from that some departments would still set their own internal exam. I have the English sample questions too.
dats true, like in my dept, a frnd told me dat they conduct oral interview by a panel of lecturers based on ur final yr project nd wat dey thnk u shud knw in ur first degree discipline
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by petertaiwo0: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2013
Gods-child:
On a more serious note;

I applied for Msc in Physics, please does anyone know what their exam always looks like? And can anybody help me out with some past questions? Please, I need help!

The exam will be base on the Proficiency test in english more also the department test may also come up after the Proficiency test, Play around with Electromagnetic field such as maxwell equation in differential and integral form, Solenoid force, divergence theorem,charge and current in a field, quantum mechanics, mathematical Physics just to mention few. Though the department will also send you a short message service, I also applied for M.sc Physics. Good luck
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by petertaiwo0: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2013
Gods-child:

Here is my email please do send me the past question because I got the sample question
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by petertaiwo0: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2013
Gods-child:

Here is my email petertaiwo0@gmail.com please do send me the past question because I got the sample question
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Godschild2(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2013
Asekhaen:
dats true, like in my dept, a frnd told me dat they conduct oral interview by a panel of lecturers based on ur final yr project nd wat dey thnk u shud knw in ur first degree discipline

HmMmm, I think I still prefer the oral interview to written tests cos it would be easy for you to convince them that you know something. Na to continue with book reading be that ooo!
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Godschild2(m): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2013
petertaiwo0:

The exam will be base on the Proficiency test in english more also the department test may also come up after the Proficiency test, Play around with Electromagnetic field such as maxwell equation in differential and integral form, Solenoid force, divergence theorem,charge and current in a field, quantum mechanics, mathematical Physics just to mention few. Though the department will also send you a short message service, I also applied for M.sc Physics. Good luck

Wow! Thanks for this piece. I think I have to start looking for textbooks cos I've given out most of my undergrad handouts while I was still in school. I never knew I would still need them.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Godschild2(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2013
petertaiwo0:

Here is my email petertaiwo0@gmail.com please do send me the past question because I got the sample question

My brother, I don't have any past question o, infact I've been to Physics dept but they said they don't release past questions at all. The only stuff I have is the English sample questions, should I send that to you or you have it already?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by buccunmie(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
Pls pple, do dey conduct oral interview too in Institute of African Studies?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by lopsydoo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
Good day everyone.

I applied to study Energy Technology and Management @ Mech Engr dept. Does anyone know if there's any interview or exams apart from the Proficiency in English Language Exam? If you have past questions of the English Language exam, please send to me via o.olapegba@yahoo.com.

Many thanks.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Raymondeji(m): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
Past questions please-------> @oladejiray@gmail.com
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by josephenang(m): 6:42am On Sep 07, 2013
Morning all, pls is there any one in d department of goegraphy(GIS)
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by petertaiwo0: 6:54am On Sep 07, 2013
Gods-child:

Wow! Thanks for this piece. I think I have to start looking for textbooks cos I've given out most of my undergrad handouts while I was still in school. I never knew I would still need them.

Great man I Promise you to fish out the past question, where do you practice physics in your undergraduate? I mean the school, is it Pure or Applied you did because your transcript will be evaluate base on the course you take if you take electromagnetic waves and fields, quantum mechanics and physics, Analytical mechanics, some mathematical method in physics you will definitely have a place in the sun, they will definitely admit someone with this criteria and a strong C.G.P.A also count. I'm a graduate of LAUTECH, B.Tech Pure and Applied/Engineering Physics. Best wish to you

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Godschild2(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
petertaiwo0:

Great man I Promise you to fish out the past question, where do you practice physics in your undergraduate? I mean the school, is it Pure or Applied you did because your transcript will be evaluate base on the course you take if you take electromagnetic waves and fields, quantum mechanics and physics, Analytical mechanics, some mathematical method in physics you will definitely have a place in the sun, they will definitely admit someone with this criteria and a strong C.G.P.A also count. I'm a graduate of LAUTECH, B.Tech Pure and Applied/Engineering Physics. Best wish to you

Biggest Bros! I'm so happy to find a fellow LAUTECH alumnus here. I rep that same dept & its even possible we know each other. I finished last year, though I'm still serving but I'll pass out next month. Mehn, you really sound like you know a lot about U.I, have you applied before? Please, abeg! If you lay your hands on any of the questions let me know. Thanks a lot bro, GOD bless!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by petertaiwo0: 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gods-child:

Biggest Bros! I'm so happy to find a fellow LAUTECH alumnus here. I rep that same dept & its even possible we know each other. I finished last year, though I'm still serving but I'll pass out next month. Mehn, you really sound like you know a lot about U.I, have you applied before? Please, abeg! If you lay your hands on any of the questions let me know. Thanks a lot bro, GOD bless!

Yeah man you may know me.. I'm peter but peter but they call me Psquare.. I'm twins my twin bro is in lautech.. So I finish 2011 but people that finish last year will pass out by February. So y yours is oct. Or do you spill? Sorry if it sound annoying..
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Godschild2(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
petertaiwo0:

Yeah man you may know me.. I'm peter but peter but they call me Psquare.. I'm twins my twin bro is in lautech.. So I finish 2011 but people that finish last year will pass out by February. So y yours is oct. Or do you spill? Sorry if it sound annoying..

Haaaaaa! gringringrin

Psquare? Troublesome Psquare? Una wey serve inside Army barracks for Rivers state? Na u be dis? I sabi you wella nah, I no know if you fit remember me. TJ wey dey Man O war, Bishop's friend! Na last year me finish o, I do extra semester.

My guy, we gather dey noni oo, na Msc things for UI o...how your brother(paul), him sef apply for masters abi?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by petertaiwo0: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gods-child:

Haaaaaa! gringringrin

Psquare? Troublesome Psquare? Una wey serve inside Army barracks for Rivers state? Na u be dis? I sabi you wella nah, I no know if you fit remember me. TJ wey dey Man O war, Bishop's friend! Na last year me finish o, I do extra semester.

My guy, we gather dey noni oo, na Msc things for UI o...how your brother(paul), him sef apply for masters abi?

Ahhhh Tj, how far nah y I no go remember you oooo, where you dey serve nah, japheth dey ekiti now.. How every block me for bbm or watsup.. Bro pls jack your english as well as physics ooo. 33115ECD or huk me on watsupp 08072158975.. Yes him self apply..
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by shadelek(m): 12:24am On Sep 08, 2013
Guys pls I read that the submission date is closing on the 13 of this month. Does that mean that I can stil obtain the form? Pls I need sum1 to enlighten me pls
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by kunmibola(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2013
josephenang: Morning all, pls is there any one in d department of goegraphy(GIS)
Yes, boss! I am also going in for GIS. Any update?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2013
Anybody in for Electrical/ Electronics Engineering. I'd like to have a chat with you probably on Whatsapp. We need to rub minds together.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Godschild2(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
petertaiwo0:

Ahhhh Tj, how far nah y I no go remember you oooo, where you dey serve nah, japheth dey ekiti now.. How every block me for bbm or watsup.. Bro pls jack your english as well as physics ooo. 33115ECD or huk me on watsupp 08072158975.. Yes him self apply..

Yes ooo! Na for ibadan I dey serve o. I don send you request for bbm, we go continue from there. Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Godschild2(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
shadelek: Guys pls I read that the submission date is closing on the 13 of this month. Does that mean that I can stil obtain the form? Pls I need sum1 to enlighten me pls

I don't think you can still get the form, late registration has closed since August 30th
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Ruthok(f): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2013
Pls, how can I print out the sample question cos I tried printing after downloading bt cudnt. Hw can i print 2 hard copy?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Ruthok(f): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2013
Pls, how can I print out the sample question cos I tried printing after downloading bt cudnt. Hw can i print 2 hard copy? Plsss help out
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Godschild2(m): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ruthok: Pls, how can I print out the sample question cos I tried printing after downloading bt cudnt. Hw can i print 2 hard copy? Plsss help out

Printing is impossible cos it is a protected document
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Desenchantee: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
Good afternoon, house. I appreciate the wealth of information on this site that has guided me from day one. Kudos to all. I forwarded my transcript on the 23rd of July, my eligibility got determined on the 29th of July, however, in the mail I received, it was 'transcript: No'. A friend over there helped me to check and told me that my name was on the list of people whose transcripts have been received. I wonder why it wasn't reflected in the mail. Could there be any problem? Do I have to go there?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Ruthok(f): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
So sad. I wish i cud get d hard copies of sample questions. My laptop was stolen nd I no longer hv access 2 a system.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Ruthok(f): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
My admissn status was updated. And it shws d form hv been recieved.Bt d following was written .
Eligibility of candidate, recommedatn by dept as not yet determined. Hope that is Ok cos I really dnt understand them. I've submitted all required document.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Asekhaen(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ruthok: My admissn status was updated. And it shws d form hv been recieved.Bt d following was written .
Eligibility of candidate, recommedatn by dept as not yet determined. Hope that is Ok cos I really dnt understand them. I've submitted all required document.
its nt a prob. d next update u wil get wil reflect 'determine' on ur eligibility. but i think dept recomendatn will b afta d proficiency test. gud luk, i hope it helpd

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Godschild2(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
Desenchantee: Good afternoon, house. I appreciate the wealth of information on this site that has guided me from day one. Kudos to all. I forwarded my transcript on the 23rd of July, my eligibility got determined on the 29th of July, however, in the mail I received, it was 'transcript: No'. A friend over there helped me to check and told me that my name was on the list of people whose transcripts have been received. I wonder why it wasn't reflected in the mail. Could there be any problem? Do I have to go there?

If you are in ibadan, I think you should go there to complain.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Godschild2(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ruthok: So sad. I wish i cud get d hard copies of sample questions. My laptop was stolen nd I no longer hv access 2 a system.

Some guys are selling the hard copies at the pg school. I bought it from them today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (43) (Reply)

Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions / Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.