Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (138409 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by bashtec9: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by mhisskel(f): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2013
Pls does U.I offer msc finance or accounting as academic programme,n pls ow mch is d late msc form...thanks in anticipation
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by bayosoccer(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
msidusogie: Hello house,just a quick question please....is there anyway to confirm that my transcript has gotten to ibadan? Like can I go to the school and check or will I receive an email based update? Cos my uni said they have sent it but I don't trust them
I want to ask d exact same question but i think u'll have to confirm first 4rm d office of d deputy registrar of ur institution b4 u can go and confirm 4rm d office where u submitted ur form. @msidusogie, i also apply for a course in CPEEL; are u on whatsapp? so dat we can discuss better. or u can send me email messages to bayosoccermaniac99@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by mayorrlad(m): 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
That proficiency test nor easy o... I scored 88 I try
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Godschild2(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
mayorrlad: That proficiency test nor easy o... I scored 88 I try

As in 88/150 or 88%?...if its 88/150 that should be 59%, you tried. But if its 88%, haaaaa! You be father! gringrin

The test nor easy at all.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by jadepinkett(f): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2013
Rotiix:
Most likely, to be on the safe side ensure your transcript gets delivered on time.
hello. I'm doing an online request for transcript nd it wld b sent directly to ibadan. I dnt get to handle it @ all, my question is: how then do i attach my transcript label
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by kagari: 1:23am On Jul 31, 2013
Please house, who should i address my transcript to. And can i still do the online submission and hard cover submission?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2013
Hello house,I just want to ask if Ibadan is really going to crosscheck all our refrees? Like whould they really have time to contact each and every one of them cos I'm having problem with my last referee oo...due to this ASUU strike the man has travelled...I just want to take permission from him, get my school stamp from another lecturer and just write it myself...I'm sick n tired mehn!
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by twosquare(m): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
msidusogie: Hello house,I just want to ask if Ibadan is really going to crosscheck all our refrees? Like whould they really have time to contact each and every one of them cos I'm having problem with my last referee oo...due to this ASUU strike the man has travelled...I just want to take permission from him, get my school stamp from another lecturer and just write it myself...I'm sick n tired mehn!
sharp girl grin
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Ebnzr(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Greetings all. I ve paid for d cards n filled d forms bt d course of study is blank. Is this normal?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by twosquare(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ebnzr: Greetings all. I ve paid for d cards n filled d forms bt d course of study is blank. Is this normal?
there shld b an icon of some sort u can click on now on dat blank space. try it.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Ruthok(f): 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
I made error while filling the year I obtained my waec certificate,i wrote June 2010 instead of June 2005. And I hav submitted the hard copies alng wit my certificate. Hope it wudn't affect my admission.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
hello fellas pls when will the english test hold? (I.e date /time)
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
mayorrlad: That proficiency test nor easy o... I scored 88 I try

are u saying they v done the test..
pls abeg dont joke 'cos I wasn't by them at all.

..have they really done the test? are u really serious?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by augustinedozie(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
my eligibility is yet to be determined even having submitted all my requisite documents. is there anybody having such problem?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Dressmaker(f): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hie, I just purchased the scratch cards and I think I am almost done with the filling of the application form. I am at the point where I should fill my 3 referees.

My question is, do the 3 referees have to be lecturers? If not, who else can be your referee.

Secondly does anyone have a copy of what the referee form looks like. I will prefer is my referee fill the forms first before I put in their names. This is because I don't want to fill in a name and discove that the lecturer is unavaliable due to the ASUU strike. Please can someone forward the referee form to my email t_may9@hotmail.com

By the way I attempted the English proficiency test and I had 53%. That's really poor. I did poorly in the "synonyms and antonyms" section. Apparently, I usually use very simple English words and less-simple words have become foreign to me. God help me on the d-day.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Endybest2424(m): 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
Pls, can sum1 help me out. Which Federal University in 9ja will accept 2.82 for M.sc? Kindly advice tro endybestcry@gmail.com or endybest_4realluv@yahoo.com
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Endybest2424(m): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
Pls, can sum1 help me out. Which Federal University in 9ja will accept 2.82 for M.sc in Fin & Banking? Kindly advice tro endybestcry@gmail.com or endybest_4realluv@yahoo.com
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by HZwriters: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dressmaker: Hie, I just purchased the scratch cards and I think I am almost done with the filling of the application form. I am at the point where I should fill my 3 referees.

My question is, do the 3 referees have to be lecturers? If not, who else can be your referee.

Secondly does anyone have a copy of what the referee form looks like. I will prefer is my referee fill the forms first before I put in their names. This is because I don't want to fill in a name and discove that the lecturer is unavaliable due to the ASUU strike. Please can someone forward the referee form to my email t_may9@hotmail.com

By the way I attempted the English proficiency test and I had 53%. That's really poor. I did poorly in the "synonyms and antonyms" section. Apparently, I usually use very simple English words and less-simple words have become foreign to me. God help me on the d-day.

the form bears your passport photograph. likewise at least 2 should be your lecturer to be on the safer side.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Ruthok(f): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
Is d exam totally based on just English? I think we should also prepare ourselves in our various courses we applied for.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by ibromanner(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
Dressmaker: Hie, I just purchased the scratch cards and I think I am almost done with the filling of the application form. I am at the point where I should fill my 3 referees.

Sup,
It doesn't work da way. Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ ve †̥☺ supply their names first during Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ online application. Their names wud appear on Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ application form when Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ print it. But it wunt appear on dose forms(referee), ie, the 3 referee forms wud be blank but its going †̥☺ bear Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ datas like name, app no, passport Απϑ all dat. So Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ can't use another persons Fø̲̣̣я̅m †̥☺ sign Fø̲̣̣я̅ ursef. I wud advise dat Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ enquire about d surest officers dat Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ sure, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wud be available, den go ahead Απϑ supply their names. At least, one must ve taught Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ sch, Απϑ d rest must be aquainted with Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ academic record. Like Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ faculty officers, student affairs officers or others I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dat categry. All d best.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Dressmaker(f): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
@HZwriters and Ibromanner, Thanks for the response.My questions have been answered.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by HZwriters: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ruthok: Is d exam totally based on just English? I think we should also prepare ourselves in our various courses we applied for.

yea. but I think passing the English test is a MUST before department considers any one
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by HZwriters: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Dressmaker: @HZwriters and Ibromanner, Thanks for the response.My questions have been answered.

Thank you. ALL the Best
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by bashtec9: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by HZwriters: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
bashtec9: Please house is it compulsory to put the refree form in an envelop apart from the A4 envelop?
very very compulsory meanwhile the small envelope with the form inside must be sealed, then the referee must sign across the sealed envelope.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by twosquare(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dat na formalties.... grin
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by adefuyeyomi2404: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2013
Pls frd, can anyone send me english proficiency test format in Microsoft word.my email is adefuyeabayomi@gmail.com.ur respond will be highly appreciated
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by adefuyeyomi2404: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2013
I also want to ask may be Ui may postpone d closing date for submission due to d ASUU strike dat is still on wch delay applicant in obtaining der transcript.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by adefuyeyomi2404: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2013
Pls raymann01, send me english proficiency test format in MS word. U will be highly appreciated.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Godschild2(m): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
adefuyeyomi2404: Pls frd, can anyone send me english proficiency test format in Microsoft word.my email is adefuyeabayomi@gmail.com.ur respond will be highly appreciated

Sent. But it can only be opened with Adobe Reader.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply)

Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions / Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.