Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (138429 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by oshpumpin: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2013
Pls.av submitted mmy application form and all the necessary credentials since 2 weeks nw .but I didn't get any feedback. Hop nuffn iis wrong wit mmy application
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by twosquare(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2013
Inioluwa01: Gud eveng house...pls,i'll like sm1 2 pls help clarify me on some issues bothern me as per dis PG program....1st,i was told by a grp of frnds dat putn in academicians (mor lyk lecturers) in any tertiary institutn as my referees wld increase my chances of being admittd...how tru is dis
2nd,i dnt undrstand how 2 go abt d transcript ish...am i 2 jst go 2 my sch 2 request 4 d transcript 2 b sent 2 d admin office in UI or wot??....wot does ''transcript label'' mean??
Lastly,who has an idea as 2 wen we are likely 2 resume??.....tnks y'all..u guys av rili been of gr8 help.
The transcript label is what u will attach to ur transcript which u will submit to UI PGS. About dat referees...Mayb,Mayb not...all depends on God. Wat is d point putting all d name of ur lecturers there and yet u perform below expectation in d exam. We are Nigeria, and some tinz also don't count like dat.
About transcript request,depends on ur schl.like mine Now, have collected it and I will b going there 2mao 2 submit it myself coz I don't trust d postal ability of those guys.....lest they put sand sand 4 my gaari....
Don't know wen we are resuming, Guess it will b announced.
Ur admission depends also on d amnt of candidates dat wants 2 write entrance xam into d department u are also going. If they are many, trust m,there is going 2 b a lot of competition... if not,u can cruise in...
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by motunmyde: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2013
pls house,after paying,what next.i cant seems to find where to put in the scratch card pin again
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by twosquare(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
motunmyde: pls house,after paying,what next.i cant seems to find where to put in the scratch card pin again
make sure u are using internet explorer and go down d page
..shld b there....but make sure u first log in 2 ur own application page.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by twosquare(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pls I want to ask if wat they are requiring is original certificate from WAEC or Notification of result given 2 u by d school(concerning O'level Requirements
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
Dear PG Applicant,If you are yet to download the sample proficiency Test questions, kindly click on the URL below to download ithttp://admissions.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/pdf/samplequestions.pdfThank you

Postgraduate School, UI
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by instaforexngr(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
pls does anyone know the deadline for submission of the pg application forms at UI
is it this coming friday 19th july?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
PLS WHAT DATE WILL THEY CONDUCT THE ENGLISH PROFICIENCY TEST?
GRACIAS.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by mauchek: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2013
hello house, any idea when the test will hold? And wil dat b the entrance exam? Cos a friend told me d questions wil b based on ur proposed course of study. Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by FESTUSAKINBAMO: 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
please,can l surmit without my referee forms, mine is nt ready cos of the on going ASUU strike
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Inioluwa01(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
twosquare: The transcript label is what u will attach to ur transcript which u will submit to UI PGS. About dat referees...Mayb,Mayb not...all depends on God. Wat is d point putting all d name of ur lecturers there and yet u perform below expectation in d exam. We are Nigeria, and some tinz also don't count like dat.
About transcript request,depends on ur schl.like mine Now, have collected it and I will b going there 2mao 2 submit it myself coz I don't trust d postal ability of those guys.....lest they put sand sand 4 my gaari....
Ur admission depends also on d amnt of candidates dat wants 2 write entrance xam into d department u are also going. If they are many, trust m,there is going 2 b a lot of competition... if not,u can cruise in...
thanks @twosquare..ur comments/response is highly appreciated...stil gat som mor questns though......is it a must i submit my forms wif my transcript??...i'm askn cos i'm jst goin 2 my sch 2 apply and dnt knw hw long it might tak b/4 it is ready talk mor of wen it gets 2 d sch..tnks
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Inioluwa01(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
twosquare: The transcript label is what u will attach to ur transcript which u will submit to UI PGS. About dat referees...Mayb,Mayb not...all depends on God. Wat is d point putting all d name of ur lecturers there and yet u perform below expectation in d exam. We are Nigeria, and some tinz also don't count like dat.
thanks @twosquare..ur comments/response is highly appreciated...stil gat som mor questns though......is it a must i submit my forms wif my transcript??...i'm askn cos i'm jst goin 2 my sch 2 apply and dnt knw hw long it might tak b/4 it is ready talk mor of wen it gets 2 d sch..tnks
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by shadyBaba: 6:15am On Jul 18, 2013
Please I wish to apply for Post Graduate Diploma. Is there a PGD course for Peace and Conflict Resolution? I know there's a Masters Degree for it. And again, I have a deficiency in Maths (O'level) anyway to remedy that? Let me know ASAP pls.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by shadyBaba: 11:26am On Jul 18, 2013
I just read on the site that the date of submission of application deadline is 30th August, 2013 and that Late application starts next 26th July and ends 16th August 2013. http://pgschool.ui.edu.ng/
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Rotiix(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
For those that will have their transcripts posted by their school, ensure ur transcripts get delivered on or before 30th August, otherwise u might have done charity with your money..winks**
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by jesutofunmi13(m): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
pls can somebody help me i cant find the application and password activation window..
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by BossLadyDiana(f): 2:40am On Jul 19, 2013
nkemlora: Pls and my mail also nkemodimegwu@gmail.com. Tanks
Pls 4ward to my mail also dayana.eseka@gmail.com
TNX
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by BossLadyDiana(f): 2:58am On Jul 19, 2013
Hello everyone,
I wud lyk 2make enquiries regarding d BSC certificate is it possible 2send photocopies of ur statement of result or you have to apply for the original certificate from your school alongside applying for your transcript ,pls urgent response needed I am tru wif d oda application processes bt the whole strike issue is affecting d transcript process,so I m stuck 4now and in a fix,pls wat do I do?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by twosquare(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2013
Inioluwa01:
No....not compulsory. Went there yesterday... dat of transcript is optional 4 now....and even when u are going to submit, there is a book which u will fill.....answering YES or NO in d column concerning wat is in d envelope u came with(just 2 make things easier). Just go and apply 4 it.....and do a follow up too.....Last day of submission is August 30.!
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by BossLadyDiana(f): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2013
twosquare: No....not compulsory. Went there yesterday... dat of transcript is optional 4 now....and even when u are going to submit, there is a book which u will fill.....answering YES or NO in d column concerning wat is in d envelope u came with(just 2 make things easier). Just go and apply 4 it.....and do a follow up too.....Last day of submission is August 30.!
@2square did u submit ur documents wit ur BSC statement of result or u av ur original certificate wif u
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by BossLadyDiana(f): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2013
twosquare: No....not compulsory. Went there yesterday... dat of transcript is optional 4 now....and even when u are going to submit, there is a book which u will fill.....answering YES or NO in d column concerning wat is in d envelope u came with(just 2 make things easier). Just go and apply 4 it.....and do a follow up too.....Last day of submission is August 30.!
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Desenchantee: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2013
Pls, I need a copy of the sample of English proficiency. Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by twosquare(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
BossLadyDiana:
@2square did u submit ur documents wit ur BSC statement of result or u av ur original certificate wif u
just d photocopy of my B.A statement of result... don't have d original... u know certificate of Bachelor's degree takes time to be produced by d University.years actually.They can only request 4 it on d ground dat u are going 4 P.H.D.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by jesutofunmi13(m): 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
msidusogie: Dear PG Applicant,If you are yet to download the sample proficiency Test questions, kindly click on the URL below to download ithttp://admissions.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/pdf/samplequestions.pdfThank you

Postgraduate School, UI

pls i cant find d page to activate my application number and password..pls what should i.do?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by twosquare(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
jesutofunmi13:
pls i cant find d page to activate my application number and password..pls what should i.do?
which type of browser are u using?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Inioluwa01(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thnks a million @twosquare....finally,2 mak tins clearest,wot and wot precisely did u submit...tnks
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by jesutofunmi13(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
twosquare: which type of browser are u using?

internet explorer
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by twosquare(m): 5:35am On Jul 20, 2013
Inioluwa01: Thnks a million @twosquare....finally,2 mak tins clearest,wot and wot precisely did u submit...tnks
Application form,Eligibility form,Referee forms,transcript label attached 2 my transcript; photocopies of O'level certificate, Notification of result (Bachelor degree) and that of NYSC certificate.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by twosquare(m): 5:42am On Jul 20, 2013
jesutofunmi13:

internet explorer
I hope u click on “continue existing application" 2 continue. after dat,d page shld b made manifest. if not... enable cookies on ur browser and try again. If problem persist on ur computer, use a smart phone 2 complete ur registration... android 4 instance.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Inioluwa01(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2013
Tnks @twosquare....so,shld i go ahead 2 submit my documents despite not havin my transcipt processed yet??...and hope dere's no particular order of days for submission..lyk say monday 4 sciences,tuesday 4 arts..etc??...I intend goin dwn 2moro 2 submit..tnks.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by shadyBaba: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
Who is the original moderator of this thread (Rotix) Please feed us some info if you have. answer the unanswered questions please.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by twosquare(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
Inioluwa01: Tnks @twosquare....so,shld i go ahead 2 submit my documents despite not havin my transcipt processed yet??...and hope dere's no particular order of days for submission..lyk say monday 4 sciences,tuesday 4 arts..etc??...I intend goin dwn 2moro 2 submit..tnks.
u can go...if u don't mind d journey of coming twice. No particular order of days.....each faculty are grouped to different rooms 4 submission.... everything is in order and there is no wasting of time.Simple and straight 4ward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions / Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.