Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital (26490 Views)

Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death / How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital / Cooks Poison Family Soup, Land Couple In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by splashbaby(m): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
I fear for this country ooo!...this days when you go to clubs and see how people lavish money on nonsense...as if it's about to go out of fashion, you wonder
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Feedmemore(f): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
metti: tongue tongue
You can go to the mortuary to snap one!

Lmao!!! grin cheesy
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by blank(f): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
@ Katangara, which hospital will release a dead body without giving a death certificate. How can the patient be telling the doctor his job? Who should know better, the doctor or the patient? Your version does not make sense in the least.

1 Like

Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
Katangora: It may not be the doc as you said, gist I'm hearing from that area says, the boy had earlier been taken away by the dad after he was pronounced dead, he dead boy was taken away, only to be returned wrapped..
The father met a nurse on duty & explained to her that, he can't take the boy for burial except he is given a death certificate,which the doc can only issue, so he won't be harassed by the police, nurse 'mumuingly' too did not open the wrapped baby, accepted him back, only for the father to return the second day & met the baby in the mutilated state..
The father too is also been interrogated, there is more to this criminal act

Does that make any bit of sense to you that a parent would remove the body of their child and return with the same dead body Now mutilated into the hospital just to collect a death certificate?
If a child died at the hospital and is certified dead by the doctor,do they need to see the dead body after removal to issue a death certificate assuming the hospital forgot to give them one initially.
If the parents did it,they would have no reason to bring back the body
This doctor is evil if that is his defence.
How did a mutilated body get past the admissions nurse into the ward and spend two days there
Since when did hospitals start admitting wrapped up dead bodies into the ward that o unnoticed for two days

Pure common sense tells u that version is a fabricated lie from the pit of hell
The parent's story about a hospital telling them they owed money after the child died and while they went off to get money,came back and the hospital had mutilated their son is more believable.
The doctor and his staff should be locked up immediately and tortured if need be till they talk

They should have allowed the youths of the town to roughen them up a bit before the police showed up

2 Likes

Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by tunesoft(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
Really...the whole story is complicated, I happen to know d hosp nd d doctor in ??...d guy was even in church when dey called him dat gbege don gas for hin hospital...its sad that the media just publish everything they heareven if its from the monkey
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
blank: @ Katangara, which hospital will release a dead body without giving a death certificate. How can the patient be telling the doctor his job? Who should know better, the doctor or the patient? Your version does not make sense in the least.
Pls note I said words from those who stay around the area..
And by the way if you have an idea how this mushroom hospitals in lagos operate, you won't be surprised if any death certificate was not issued initially
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by hrykanu231(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
Cases like this make me feel the devil can find his way back 2 heaven if he appeals his case and becomes humble...some peepz are more wicked than the devil himself.

1 Like

Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
Ritualist evrywhere. May God help us.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Olainukan1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
opin aiye ti de tan
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
What!!! Have been admitted there more than 3 ocassions.even took my boy there around 2am two month ago.Thank you Jesus
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
sholadoma: What!!! Have been admitted there more than 3 ocassions.even took my boy there around 2am two month ago.Thank you Jesus

Thank God o
Thank God they didn't use you or your son for their peppersoup
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
Am still very surprise because I use to talk to this Dr one on one.he even work with one of the state government institution.

Am I missing something
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by KABIYESISULTAN: 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
Evuuuul people.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by lawrence500(m): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
shocked Hwwwwhhhhhmmmm, what a sad. And terible new, may his soul rest in the bosom of the Almighty God. To policemen, don't have it in your thought that you've done a good job, even u policemen ought to be scare off. I think d best judgement to dos ppl is to remove all wht dey removed frm dat baby frm dem as well but don't kill them.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by druid06(m): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT KINDA RITUAL DO THEY USE NUTSACS FOR ? I AM SURE THE GUY WHO TOOK THE NUTSACS WANTS TO USE THEM AS DICE FOR LUDO. OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. SMDH. TOO CHEAP TO BUY REAL DICE

There's something wrong with you upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Agrika: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
E don happen, where are the "igbo" addicts?
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Ryda(m): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
Mmmmhmm...this one is strong!!
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Ryda(m): 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
lawrence500: shocked Hwwwwhhhhhmmmm, what a sad. And terible new, may his soul rest in the bosom of the Almighty God. To policemen, don't have it in your thought that you've done a good job, even u policemen ought to be scare off. I think d best judgement to dos ppl is to remove all wht dey removed frm dat baby frm dem as well but don't kill them.

if u remove those particles from them what do u fink iz gonna happen? angry
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
Demon possessed people can go any lenght to please their master, the devil
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
hardywaltz: I hate dis country.

My dear, if you mingle, you go see wickedness for this naija...
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
This is why tribes are very important. See how the youth immediately rose upto the action.

In other countries, this will never happen.'

I salute Nigerias tribal spirit!
cool
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=Inik]Damn!!! shocked shocked This is where i wish we were practising the law of moses, Justice would have been served!!! an eye for an eye! a tongue for a tongue! an ear for an ear! a private part for a private part
mayb u wud ve b dead by nw.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Ryda(m): 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
This is why tribes are very important. See how the youth immediately rose upto the action.

cool

babalawo tinz grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sanboy25: Sad... is there any picture ? embarassed

Haba... if dem put picture u go like to see am Na wa for u o!

As if we neva get enough wahala to deal wit; arm robbers, police, bokoharam, kidnappers, corruption from asorock down to lg, heartless political oppositions, even babies no dey safe from ritualists again and wen u waka for road u go luk front, back, down and come luk up join to avoid plane crash. Wetin we do abi refuse do wey wan make anarchy naijas second name

Most nigerians always blame bad leadership for our woes and what of bad followership cos this is classic example of evil!
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
ebamma 3: rip boy but why is your father's name ole(thief)?
that's the igbo word for 'how many?'Or in some dialects it means 'where?'
druid06:

There's something wrong with you upstairs.
I think so too
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
the_ripper3: Another shoemaker by name KAZEEM BAMIDELE was caught with fresh human parts in Ibadan on Sunday

http://www.naijasites.com.ng/stories/241921
Human parts looks like a booming" commodity" in the West.
From Joshua akindele, the cannibal/human parts dealer to some. four cadaverous west-siders some months back, now this gory and heinous act.
Looks like hunting season in the West.
looks like they have a good mentor in clifford orji!
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Rocktation(f): 1:03am On Jun 12, 2013
OMG. These people might have killed the child, intentionally.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by shortERIKINA(m): 1:27am On Jun 12, 2013
Most hospitals are fetish. I remember some years bk when I lost my immediate younger brother @ that yeye general hospital @ isolo lagos and we couldn't find the corpse and again my dad was admitted @ federal medical centre keffi when anoda corpse vanished. I hate private hospitals
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 12, 2013
Merkki:

What do you need the picture for? Want an album?

^^^^
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

cool

lol you do know it's a possibility that paganistic practices
are the reason for the mutilation right? grin grin
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by armyofone(m): 2:56am On Jun 12, 2013
When will Nigerians get it into their head that you can't use human parts for money making, that it is not real but wickedness??
What kind of society are naija people living in 21st century? Baby eyes for money making? Why not use fish/cow/sheep/goat eyes, because you know it is not real but just being wicked and evil.
When will they start advert on Nigeria tv/social media that that stuff is not real?

This is just sickening.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by badesco(m): 6:21am On Jun 12, 2013
The Medical would probably not know anything about this heinous & dastardly act but the people in the mortuary are likekt the culprit. sorry oga medical director.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) / Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists At His Home In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo / Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.