Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital (26482 Views)

Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death / How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital / Cooks Poison Family Soup, Land Couple In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Kennyblues(m): 6:29am On Jun 12, 2013
Did this "journalist" forget to ask information from the other parties involved? Could it be that the doctor (as accused) is so stupid that knowing fully well that the owners of the corpse would come for it the next day decided to mutilate it all the same?

Does the father have to call a meeting with his brothers "on how to get a medical report on his child's death" before he can get it. When all he needs was to request for one in the hospital where the baby died?

What was the state of affairs between the hospital (concerning the illness and cause of death) and the parents of the (late) child that would warrant that the father leaves the corpse of his child in the hospital (not mortuary) to first consult with his pastor, brothers and towns people before coming back the next day to pay "whatever bill", and take the corpse for burial (remember that he also had a meeting with his brothers on how to get medical report. -from where or who?)
In whose ...custody was the corpse kept? From some other account I read, the child was 13 months old (?). Could anybody vouch to have seen the baby's corpse left in the hospital or taken away the day he/she died?

Is it true (from some other account) that the hospital actually issued a death certificate to the parents the day the child died?

Who was the first to see that the baby was mutilated?

For all I care, the reportage on this matter is at best sentimental and not trully journalistic. The journalist is not to blame strictly, it is the calibre of editors that is called to question.

The Punch account is even more sinister, labeling the doctors as ritualists before even being found culpable.
It is a shame that any misharp that has to do with the medical profession in this country is so reported with bile and venom without objectivity. When they achieve near impossible fits in such a hostile environments, nobody appreciates them. Yet you cry foul when the health professionals leave the country in droves to countries where they have better working environments and their efforts are much appreciated.

We need to be careful and try not to prejudge.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 12, 2013
Sanboy25: Sad... is there any picture ? embarassed

why would anyone want to see such horrible pictures of a child?!

as sad as it may be, i am not surprised about such news any longer. we all know our 9ja people! many are just selfish lazy bastards aiming at quick monetary gain at all costs, with BS money ritual (in which they are ready to butcher their own flesh and blood, let alone strangers)

anyone who believes in juju is to be blamed for this story.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by kinguwem: 6:42am On Jun 12, 2013
Inik: Damn!!! shocked shocked This is where i wish we were practising the law of moses, Justice would have been served!!! an eye for an eye! a tongue for a tongue! an ear for an ear! a private part for a private part!!! angry angry angry
Have you confirmed the story? We are no longer in the stone age. Shun barbaric acts.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by addicted268(f): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2013
I'm quite certain that its d doctor that intentionally killed d baby for this purpose.very sad.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Cet(m): 7:36am On Jun 12, 2013
[quote author=Etumgbe]

Cum dis story his True, ok wat is de police men going to do with de witch doctor now,properly in few weeks going to be Free.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Cet(m): 7:40am On Jun 12, 2013
kinguwem: Have you confirmed the story? We are no longer in the stone age. Shun barbaric acts.
de story is true infact the father of boy his trading close to me.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by damique(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2013
Despite d billions, we stil get rituals mind 4 naija!
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by dozai: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2013
ebamma 3: rip boy but why is your father's name ole(thief)?
grin
ebamma 3: rip boy but why is your father's name ole(thief)?
lool no be thief bro. for we zone it means how many.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Ugo50: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2013
R . I .P
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by kingsleyMbang(m): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2013
South-west,esp Ogun state, with their lov of humans parts 4 ritual. May God help shield us 4rm their evil sight.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Dagoma: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2013
They might have intentionally killed the baby in order to remove the parts. Wicked people!
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by splashbaby(m): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
This is why tribes are very important. See how the youth immediately rose upto the action.

In other countries, this will never happen.'

I salute Nigerias tribal spirit!
cool
Do babalawos have ethical values?...are there any generally acceptable supreme rules limiting the use of human parts for certain rituals...or is it just a big jungle? I will like to talk to you on these and many issues...I know you are very vast on these

1 Like

Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2013
addicted268: I'm quite certain that its d doctor that intentionally killed d baby for this purpose.very sad.
How can you be so certain? Were you an accomplice?
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2013
olumidazz: A country where doctors kill patients and cut of their body parts for money ritual will never move forward, I don't blame them when the president can self asses himself and score himself 100 % achievements in nation building.
from what i know it may be one of the attendants or staff that did that. it is usual occurence in mortuary. some cases may even land pathologist in shoe.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 12, 2013
Kennyblues: Did this "journalist" forget to ask information from the other parties involved? Could it be that the doctor (as accused) is so stupid that knowing fully well that the owners of the corpse would come for it the next day decided to mutilate it all the same?

Does the father have to call a meeting with his brothers "on how to get a medical report on his child's death" before he can get it. When all he needs was to request for one in the hospital where the baby died?

What was the state of affairs between the hospital (concerning the illness and cause of death) and the parents of the (late) child that would warrant that the father leaves the corpse of his child in the hospital (not mortuary) to first consult with his pastor, brothers and towns people before coming back the next day to pay "whatever bill", and take the corpse for burial (remember that he also had a meeting with his brothers on how to get medical report. -from where or who?)
In whose ...custody was the corpse kept? From some other account I read, the child was 13 months old (?). Could anybody vouch to have seen the baby's corpse left in the hospital or taken away the day he/she died?

Is it true (from some other account) that the hospital actually issued a death certificate to the parents the day the child died?

For all I care, the reportage on this matter is at best sentimental and not trully journalistic. The journalist is not to blame strictly, it is the calibre of editors that is called to question.

The Punch account is even more sinister, labeling the doctors as ritualists before even being found culpable.
It is a shame that any misharp that has to do with the medical profession in this country is so reported with bile and venom without objectivity. When they achieve near impossible fits in such a hostile environments, nobody appreciates them. Yet you cry foul when the health professionals leave the country in droves to countries where they have better working environments and their efforts are much appreciated.

sensible comments so far.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by sylve11: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2013
Terrible! shocked cool
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 12, 2013
Horrific!
I guess its in preps 4 2015
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2013
my goodness this is terrible. Let the wicked person be ready to face the wrath of God. Dammit. Though already dead, i still feel bad for the baby, i wonder how the parents are feeling. Smh
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by arthgideon: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2013
This is just disturbing. Why would anyone want to cut off organs from a baby. If the people who did these are caught, they should be punished severely. The act is totally barbaric.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2013
Kennyblues: Did this "journalist" forget to ask information from the other parties involved? Could it be that the doctor (as accused) is so stupid that knowing fully well that the owners of the corpse would come for it the next day decided to mutilate it all the same?

If a dead body is mutilated in the hospital
The hospital is liable
The rest of your post is turenchi
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
"It's just so disheartening how people are so quick to judge other people even when they are innocent. When doctors swear oaths, they're down to save lives and not to terminate them or use their remains for rituals of any kind. Let's not forget that Dr. Babawale is a friend of both the community and society, a friend to both adults and to children, whatever condition that's being presented to him, he's ready to listen and respond immediately, positively and medically. It's heartbreaking when this same society react to unjust accusations about him. I propose that medical practitioners should not just sit back and fold their hands about this matter because we don't know who the next victim of false accusations might be. Dr. Joshua Funsho Babawale's situation needs AID, the whole ritualistic story about Ajike Hospital is unrealistic and is SICKENING!" In the Light of this, as children of God, let's join hands together in PRAYERS for GOD ALMIGHTY to VINDICATE - DR JOSHUA FUNSHO BABAWALE. For the Angels of Heaven to RELEASE him from police custody and place him on TESTIMONY altar. He is the head of medical at Lagos State Polytechnic and a STRONG member of Mountain of Fire Ministry. The torch of God (PRAYERS) has began with me, don't blow it off at your end, pls rebroadcast THANK YOU. It is well !!!
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
splashbaby: Do babalawos have ethical values?...are there any generally acceptable supreme rules limiting the use of human parts for certain rituals...or is it just a big jungle? I will like to talk to you on these and many issues...I know you are very vast on these

Babalawos dont do money rituals involving human parts.

that is done by Oniseguns who are ritualists and do not do it to a particular deity.

also oniseguns are mostly christians, though the ones who supply the parts are usually muslims.

human parts are not used in Ifa-Orisha established Yoruba religion. it is only used by pvt. ritualists because of its potency, compared to animal parts.

If you want to talk more, visit this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1319864/pagan9ja
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by redsun(m): 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2013
Is that suppose to be organ donation without parents consent? Or just a primitive medical doctor that belive in macabre and primitive concept like human ritual?

Are nigerians this gone? Is the education so useless that even a medical doctor don't know what human dead body is all about?
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Cipriani(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
Please, what is joystick
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Cipriani(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Babalawos dont do money rituals involving human parts.

that is done by Oniseguns who are ritualists and do not do it to a particular deity.

also oniseguns are mostly christians, though the ones who supply the parts are usually muslims.

human parts are not used in Ifa-Orisha established Yoruba religion. it is only used by pvt. ritualists because of its potency, compared to animal parts.

If you want to talk more, visit this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1319864/pagan9ja

You must be some kind of absurd dude. Who told you oniseguns are christians. They are not christians. They are just either churchgoers or muslims. A true christian will never engage in such ludicrous act. Be sensible when making a comment.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by logica(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
Cipriani:

You must be some kind of absurd dude. Who told you oniseguns are christians. They are not christians. They are just either churchgoers or muslims. A true christian will never engage in such ludicrous act. Be sensible when making a comment.
LMAO. Why Muslims and not "mosque goers"?

1 Like

Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by logica(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2013
AdeCisco: "It's just so disheartening how people are so quick to judge other people even when they are innocent. When doctors swear oaths, they're down to save lives and not to terminate them or use their remains for rituals of any kind. Let's not forget that Dr. Babawale is a friend of both the community and society, a friend to both adults and to children, whatever condition that's being presented to him, he's ready to listen and respond immediately, positively and medically. It's heartbreaking when this same society react to unjust accusations about him. I propose that medical practitioners should not just sit back and fold their hands about this matter because we don't know who the next victim of false accusations might be. Dr. Joshua Funsho Babawale's situation needs AID, the whole ritualistic story about Ajike Hospital is unrealistic and is SICKENING!" In the Light of this, as children of God, let's join hands together in PRAYERS for GOD ALMIGHTY to VINDICATE - DR JOSHUA FUNSHO BABAWALE. For the Angels of Heaven to RELEASE him from police custody and place him on TESTIMONY altar. He is the head of medical at Lagos State Polytechnic and a STRONG member of Mountain of Fire Ministry. The torch of God (PRAYERS) has began with me, don't blow it off at your end, pls rebroadcast THANK YOU. It is well !!!
Maybe this is a lesson for you and others that have been touched not to go to town with rumors you hear. Slowly, you will all get educated.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
Cipriani:

logica: LMAO. Why Muslims and not "mosque goers"?

christian is a cult known for its absurd rituals like drinking blood and eating flesh of their God.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
"It's just so disheartening how people are so quick to judge other people even when they are innocent. When doctors swear oaths, they're down to save lives and not to terminate them or use their remains for rituals of any kind. Let's not forget that Dr. Babawale is a friend of both the community and society, a friend to both adults and to children, whatever condition that's being presented to him, he's ready to listen and respond immediately, positively and medically. It's heartbreaking when this same society react to unjust accusations about him. I propose that medical practitioners should not just sit back and fold their hands about this matter because we don't know who the next victim of false accusations might be. Dr. Joshua Funsho Babawale's situation needs AID, the whole ritualistic story about Ajike Hospital is unrealistic and is SICKENING!" In the Light of this, as children of God, let's join hands together in PRAYERS for GOD ALMIGHTY to VINDICATE - DR JOSHUA FUNSHO BABAWALE. For the Angels of Heaven to RELEASE him from police custody and place him on TESTIMONY altar. He is the head of medical at Lagos State Polytechnic and a STRONG member of Mountain of Fire Ministry. The torch of God (PRAYERS) has began with me, don't blow it off at your end, pls rebroadcast THANK YOU. It is well !!!
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by ChiSun27(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2013
So devastatn...God av mercy.

Revenge ur death boy Obinna Ole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Killed His Banker Girlfriend Nabbed Along Uganda-kenya Border (photos) / I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess / 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.