Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,054 members, 7,852,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

When A Guy Loves A Babe More Than He Loves Himself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Loves A Babe More Than He Loves Himself (677 Views)

How To Know If A Guy Loves You OR Just Want To Sleep With You / Signs That A Guy Loves A Girl / The Best Way To Know If A Guy Loves U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Loves A Babe More Than He Loves Himself by sigmond: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
This has happened to me twice one with a virgin girl named lynnette when i as about 16 and the other happened 5 years ago. i still can't explained what it was that mad me so mad about these two girls. any ideas? your experiences are welcome
thanks
Re: When A Guy Loves A Babe More Than He Loves Himself by Sanboy25: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
I think that it's because you're still unexperienced... undecided
They are your first lovers so you are very attached to them emotionaly, it's normal. smiley
If not, these girls jazzed you... undecided
Re: When A Guy Loves A Babe More Than He Loves Himself by babadey(m): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
sigmond: This has happened to me twice one with a virgin girl named lynnette when i as about 16 and the other happened 5 years ago. i still can't explained what it was that mad me so mad about these two girls. any ideas? your experiences are welcome
thanks

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Will I Do To Win Her Heart Again. / Needs Your Advice!!! / ROMANCE: 9 Foodsto Avoid On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.