Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Needs Your Advice!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Needs Your Advice!!! (675 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) / Read Her Story, She Needs Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs Your Advice!!! by Hade4larin: 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
Need an advice pls!!!!
B4 I started dating my galfrnd, she has a guy she's dating and she told me how much she loves d guy and I made a mistake by saying I don't mind thinking I'll be able to gain full control as soon as we get along dating each other..... But due to ma determination and love towards her, she accepted ma offer and we started datin.
She was dating d two of us 2geda. She do tell me how much she loves me, meanwhile she's still dating the other guy while datin me
I love this gal so much dt I don't wanna loose her, but our relationship is going too far cos we are final year students...
Pls should I leave her or continue wit d relationship cos am not comfortable wit d situation of things
Pls advIce.........
Re: Needs Your Advice!!! by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
i no fit say make u live her and i no fit say make u continue
Re: Needs Your Advice!!! by 25omega(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
dont take this personally but you deserve the heart ache you are experiencing. you are dating someone who you know has a boyfriend shocked

do you think you would ever trust this woman if she actually chose you as her one and only? why the heck would you allow yourself to be her number 2 in her scheme? finally you knew she had a boyfriend and you kept harassing her. i hope another man sleeps with your own woman when you get her the way you do with this girl who you know have a man.

as for your question, you can do whatever the heck you want because you will surly be disappointed evenetually with this lousy B you are hooking up with.
Re: Needs Your Advice!!! by deshclones(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
Hade4larin: Need an advice pls!!!!
B4 I started dating my galfrnd, she has a guy she's dating and she told me how much she loves d guy and I made a mistake by saying I don't mind thinking I'll be able to gain full control as soon as we get along dating each other..... But due to ma determination and love towards her, she accepted ma offer and we started datin.
She was dating d two of us 2geda. She do tell me how much she loves me, meanwhile she's still dating the other guy while datin me
I love this gal so much dt I don't wanna loose her, but our relationship is going too far cos we are final year students...
Pls should I leave her or continue wit d relationship cos am not comfortable wit d situation of things
Pls advIce.........

Talk of a gal eating her cake with both hands full....geez...

Now answer this questions truthfully.....
Have you nyashed her?...i mean to your utmost satisfaction??

(A)if yes....gradually withdraw from the relationship...dont DUMP..her yet..cos there will be days you will have the urge to nyash a woman and she will definitely come in handy...every man deserves to keep a slut by the side incase of emergencies...but withdraw emotionally..you are still young and believe me...there are millions of gals outside..more prettier and decent than your current Hoe of a gf...you deserve better man.

(B)if no...mehn..try and nyash then repeat option A above.

1 Like

Re: Needs Your Advice!!! by segzicres(m): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
Bros, that babe na ur nack! Nack am till her understands ur there to destroy her hole
Re: Needs Your Advice!!! by stag: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
See kweshun o!

Ur left nyansh dia! angry
Re: Needs Your Advice!!! by ilaugh1: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
God don catch you.
Re: Needs Your Advice!!! by damarisk(f): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
No dnt leave her,marry her so dat in ur matrimonial home she wll still b f**ckin both of u*ode...mtcheeeeeewww
Re: Needs Your Advice!!! by daisyella: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
you chose to be number two so why are you complaining?
Re: Needs Your Advice!!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
You knew she was dating someone and you didn't mind? angry If I were you, I'd run from her...She's not completely the honest type herself. So she's double dating, you know and you feel she's the right girl for you? Hmmm...Love might be blind, but there's a limit. So let's say she breaks up with the other dude and you are happy about it, but tell me what stops her from cheating while with you She's not the kind of girl you should be dating. She's taking advantage of you, man. I don't think dating the two of you is right.If she loves you so much, I don't see why she will not stick with you alone. Base on how I see things, she's in charge of the relationship, because everything currently going on is on her terms. Bros, man up.
Re: Needs Your Advice!!! by Hade4larin: 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
D prob I av wit her is being in d same class wit her.... I find it so diddicult to restrain myself from her
But tnx for all ya advises
Much love

(1) (Reply)

Elikem And Pokello Arrives At Ghana / MUST READ- 10 Ways To Be A Wife Material / Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.