Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (170647 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
I think Caribou told them that they'll sometimes need monsters to pull their ship underwater.
The bolded just brought back my memory on the argument you had with @ultimatesammie's claim on the predictability of Onepiece.
According to him;
1. The SHs just run up & down from one island/country to another, rescuing the nation & then Luffy ends up beating the Boss----same old story

2. They fight esp Luffy with Brawn, meaning that Luffy doesn't fight with tactics. (He used the example of Minato's tactical ability with Gai, Kakashi, Lee & Gaara in order to fight Madara)

So I'm wondering if One piece is so so much predictable, I believe Sammie must have some if not all the answers to the following questions;

1. Can you tell me what this "Onepiece" that everyone talks about is?
2. When you 1st saw Doffy at the beginning in episode-207 beating up Bellamy, did you ever at onetime envisaged that he was a "Heavenly Demon-ex CD"
3. Since it is a predictable manga according to you, can you tell me what plans Oda has for Sabo, in fact can you tell me his agenda for the Revolutionary army including Dragon & Ivansama?
4. How will the story pan out as regards to each & every Yonko?
5. All over the world, theories upon theories have surfaced as to who the mysterious 7th Shichibukai is, can you plz tell me who this person is
6. What is Oda's plan for Caribou & Shirahowshi esp now that Caribou is aware of her secret & in over 20-30 covers, Caribou was caught by some "acclaimed Kaido's henchmen"
7. It is so predictable that we don't yet have a clue who the next SH member would be, so tell me who? Infact, did you ever thought Robin of all people would end up as a SH member
8. It is so predictable that no one ever thought of Sabaordy arc, prison break & the mystery of CP-9 or Robin's rescue OR did you ever predict such
9. I know you predicted A$CE's death before his rescue Zehahaha.....Fufufufu
10. Since according to you, each arc has been about rescuing a person or a nation, so can you atleast tell me what Oda has for us; his plot, intrigue & suspense in the mini-Zou arc & the main Wano arc
11. What is Enel's role in the future
12. Should the "Shichibukai system" be destroyed, then what next
13. What is the WG (not the Navy) cooking
14. What does Oda have in store for Doffy i.e. after Hus defeat, what next for him

N.B. If you know the meaning of the word "" Adventure"", then you would not be ignorant like the boy who claimed that "" The Last"" has sold more than One piece would ever sell.....he was ignorant cos he never understood the word "" Franchise ""

6 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
^^ No clue as regards to answers to this questions, let's just ride it out. We'll see at the end.

And to those here who keep arguing, abeg tone it down by just posting possible outcomes and your opinions, we don't want a warzone like y'all once made the Naruto thread into.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
ctuagent007:

The bolded just brought back my memory on the argument you had with @ultimatesammie's claim on the predictability of Onepiece.
According to him;
1. The SHs just run up & down from one island/country to another, rescuing the nation & then Luffy ends up beating the Boss----same old story

2. They fight esp Luffy with Brawn, meaning that Luffy doesn't fight with tactics. (He used the example of Minato's tactical ability with Gai, Kakashi, Lee & Gaara in order to fight Madara)

So I'm wondering if One piece is so so much predictable, I believe Sammie must have some if not all the answers to the following questions;

1. Can you tell me what this "Onepiece" that everyone talks about is?
2. When you 1st saw Doffy at the beginning in episode-207 beating up Bellamy, did you ever at onetime envisaged that he was a "Heavenly Demon-ex CD"
3. Since it is a predictable manga according to you, can you tell me what plans Oda has for Sabo, in fact can you tell me his agenda for the Revolutionary army including Dragon & Ivansama?
4. How will the story pan out as regards to each & every Yonko?
5. All over the world, theories upon theories have surfaced as to who the mysterious 7th Shichibukai is, can you plz tell me who this person is
6. What is Oda's plan for Caribou & Shirahowshi esp now that Caribou is aware of her secret & in over 20-30 covers, Caribou was caught by some "acclaimed Kaido's henchmen"
7. It is so predictable that we don't yet have a clue who the next SH member would be, so tell me who? Infact, did you ever thought Robin of all people would end up as a SH member
8. It is so predictable that no one ever thought of Sabaordy arc, prison break & the mystery of CP-9 or Robin's rescue OR did you ever predict such
9. I know you predicted A$CE's death before his rescue Zehahaha.....Fufufufu
10. Since according to you, each arc has been about rescuing a person or a nation, so can you atleast tell me what Oda has for us; his plot, intrigue & suspense in the mini-Zou arc & the main Wano arc
11. What is Enel's role in the future
12. Should the "Shichibukai system" be destroyed, then what next
13. What is the WG (not the Navy) cooking
14. What does Oda have in store for Doffy i.e. after Hus defeat, what next for him

N.B. If you know the meaning of the word "" Adventure"", then you would not be ignorant like the boy who claimed that "" The Last"" has sold more than One piece would ever sell.....he was ignorant cos he never understood the word "" Franchise ""
Hahahaha hahaaahah hahaaah oh my u don make me laff oooo
Actually someone said dat OP Is gud becos its unpredictable while d other are animes are predictable nd I said so many series, some things that take place can be predicted if u hv a brain not every single event or scenarios dat happen dat ull know obviously nd I said d major concept of OP is go from town to town play around 4 a bit trouble starts nd d Mugiwaras come to d rescue which happened in most of d major arcs.
a. wat did dey say was One piece be4 wat else can have a hype like dat nd made people in a world like dat become pirates.
b. Well u got me I didn't know dat doffy was a former CD by d way at dat time wen he beat him did u hear of d CD be4 did u hv any concept of CD at all.
C. wat is d major agenda dat memebers of d revolutionary army hv be4.
d. who knows, (abt d yonku) its not like we know lots of details abt dem
e.7th Shichibukai who knows.
f.Abt caribou nd Shirahowshi he may hv plans 4 dem true or we may not see dem anymore.There are different series animations dat u see some characters nd den u see dem no more.
By d way its prediction with d usage of ur brain nd not some pyschic power.Can u predict what u hv no hint or phantom of, u hvnt come across it or not any part of u or wat am seeing are random points cause I can ask u in Naruto be4 u hrd d word akatsuki did u ever think a group like dat existed or phantom troupe in in hxh or in naruto did u ever know jiraiya wud die or did u ever know some1 like aizen sosuke in bleach ever existed.If ure analysing ur points like dat every series are unpredictable den not just OP cos u can not know every particular event dat wud take place even d writer does not instantly know everything he wud put abt d story he wud develop wat to put in it as time goes on.
As 4 ace I knew he wud be rescued I didn't just think he wud die eventually nd to me dat was due to his stupidity nd arrogance at least in dat arc we saw an actual death.
4 ur other points ive said wat I cud say above.
Lastly 4 Naruto d last I dont know if it did though I hrd it sold a lot but to me d movie was wack.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 8:14am On Aug 12, 2015
Lol. About unpredictability, OP is too high on that. Even till now we can't accurately know who is the next crew mate.
@Ultimate....I know I asked you to bring out the faults you've seen in OP....and all you've done is just complaining that its slow paced, no teamwork, etc. Nothing actual. Well, if that's all you have against the series, its understandable.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Lol. About unpredictability, OP is too high on that. Even till now we can't accurately know who is the next crew mate.
@Ultimate....I know I asked you to bring out the faults you've seen in OP....and all you've done is just complaining that its slow paced, no teamwork, etc. Nothing actual. Well, if that's all you have against the series, its understandable.
Those are not my faults I was only replying d other guy read both comments well.
He gv some points abt OP unpredictability nd I said If dats how he sees it den most series are unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Those are not my faults I was only replying d other guy read both comments well.
He gv some points abt OP unpredictability nd I said If dats how he sees it den most series are unpredictable.

I wasn't even referring to your reply to Ctu....even on the Naruto side, u said OP has its faults, I asked you if you've seen faults in the story, post it here.
All I've seen you complaining about is pacing, no teamwork, story has 1 pattern in every arc(false though)....Lol.....and these things ain't faults, they are your ideas.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

I wasn't even referring to your reply to Ctu....even on the Naruto side, u said OP has its faults, I asked you if you've seen faults in the story, post it here.
All I've seen you complaining about is pacing, no teamwork, story has 1 pattern in every arc(false though)....Lol.....and these things ain't faults, they are your ideas.
Uve not seen me complaining on d fact dat deres no real concept of pain,
deres no real concept of danger, personally I believe dat if 4 one reason (noteachers si it wud/shud/can happen) a bomb is forced into Luffy's mouth all he wud need is bandage on his mouth if possible in his intestine too plus 2 days sleep nd all wud be well.
Ive said it be4 characters in OP survive even almost everything aside frm d Mugiwaras demselves especially if they linked to dem
ive complained on d use of willpower to win so many fights, im not saying willpower is not gud but its too much willpower doesn't necessarily mean u wud win fights. Luffy survives great poison plus injuries gotten be4 Wow his will his great,luffy takes in so much more shadows dan any other person wud take wow he has tremendous will is it only will abeg buh at least ill agree after d skip he wins more of his superior ability dan willpower.
Then u once said dat naruto trained 5 days nd beat pain buh be4 d timeskip wat real training did u see luffy hv dat made him take enemies dat were more powerful dan him is it d jungle running up nd down he did with ace dat made him dat gud or d punches dat gv him fine he may had trained on his own too buh his training cudnt be to d extent of taking down enemies much more powerful dan him infact u find another person say dis in naruto thread, naruro nd his friends train almost everytime, we saw gon nd killua train also by great teachers on different instances yetu didnt see dem defeating almost every powerful enemy dey faced d ones dey did was by teamwork nd strategies unlike luffy who beats every body.
Well at least we saw a gud change in sabody ill admit dat part was superb.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lol, no real concept of Pain...are you watching same One Piece or you're skipping eepisodes to watch fights Which Naruto character suffered more pain than Robin, Brook, Law etc. Which nation in Naruto got half of Dressrosa's disaster. Alabaster never experienced danger.
Unlike In Naruto where the dead won't ever Rest in Peace, Ace and Whitebeard have a good grave in case u forgot that some died.
Talking of willpower... Jiraiya, Minato couldn't master sage mode, Naruto did because of......so don't even bring that point.
One Piece is not bent to fights so Oda doesn't need to spend 10 chapters showing where Luffy is training. He'll rather use them to develop his characters and storyline better.

Besides you're only pointing what you feel should be, and that's not what I'm asking for. Just for example....
Tell me how Hashirama died...
Izanagi is used with senju dna, how did some random Uchiha start spamming it before izanami was created...
I could go on and on but I'll stop here.....these holes are what faults are and not how u feel it should be like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 1:21am On Aug 13, 2015
^^^ abeg finish the boy remain small

@ultimate, use better english make man undersatnd you wella, abeg......

.....& just like @Zuko said, you no even understand wetin u dey watch cos your comment dey show u as person wey dey fast-forward or rewind just cos of fight, fight, fight....& you never gave a concrete answer to my previous question

Ultimatesammie:

Uve not seen me complaining on d fact dat deres no real concept of pain,
deres no real concept of danger, personally I believe dat if 4 one reason (noteachers si it wud/shud/can happen) a bomb is forced into Luffy's mouth all he wud need is bandage on his mouth if possible in his intestine too plus 2 days sleep nd all wud be well.

Who died in your Naruto in the war Were the DragonBallz Styled Bombs not blowing everywhere still no much deaths
Was it not ONLY some selected folders that died until people complained to Kishi & the guy decided to press the button of Neji .....& abeg no tell me about the dead-hokages or Madara cos as far as 'm concerned, they were not-existing.
Sas/gay without any chakra against Deidara survived by summoning Oro's manda snake so what can you say about that

@Zuko, I can authoritatively confirm to you & @tegak that Kakashi with little chakra has more lifespan than an 100 years old guru--Kizaru If na lie, ask Kishi for the war arc

Ultimatesammie:

Ive said it be4 characters in OP survive even almost everything aside frm d Mugiwaras demselves especially if they linked to dem
ive complained on d use of willpower to win so many fights, im not saying willpower is not gud but its too much willpower doesn't necessarily mean u wud win fights.

Zehahaha...just like @Zuko said, you don't follow Onepiece except for it's fights...& do you know the meaning of Haki esp the COC If you don't, then I can't help you

Ultimatesammie:

Luffy survives great poison plus injuries gotten be4 Wow his will his great,luffy takes in so much more shadows dan any other person wud take wow he has tremendous will is it only will abeg buh at least ill agree after d skip he wins more of his superior ability dan willpower.

Like I said, you don't understand the meaning of Haki or even sheer determination of a dying desperate novice whose brother was about to be executed & time was running out on him should he remain at Impel down....it seems you have never seen a drowning man before cos if you have, then you would understand Luffy's position at Ivansama's treatment table.

Ultimatesammie:

Then u once said dat naruto trained 5 days nd beat pain buh be4 d timeskip wat real training did u see luffy hv dat made him take enemies dat were more powerful dan him is it d jungle running up nd down he did with ace dat made him dat gud or d punches dat gv him fine he may had trained on his own too buh his training cudnt be to d extent of taking down enemies much more powerful dan him infact u find another person say dis in naruto thread, naruro nd his friends train almost everytime, we saw gon nd killua train also by great teachers on different instances yetu didnt see dem defeating almost every powerful enemy dey faced d ones dey did was by teamwork nd strategies unlike luffy who beats every body.

Yes I know Naruto trains every time & that was why he defeated a 100 years old Kizaru who fought toe to toe with Hashirama abi Or a Konohamaru who is better than the great Kakashi by defeating the Naraka path of Pain abi
Who doesn't remember that miseable war of @ultimate's team work where all the Ninjas were pulling out the Bijuus from a foolish Obito just cos Kishi had overpowered the dude....a dude who went to war cos of a girl! One of the worst fight of any manga series---imagine, pulling out all 9 Bijuus from god-Obito The day Luffy tries that then I should tell Oda goodbye & thank him for al the time his ssenses were still functioning.

@Zuko, do you know that Kishi would have talk-no-jutsed Madara into surrendering his armor like the Niger-Delta militants (& soon BokoHaram) & then @ultimate's Teamwork would have come into play where just like Obito, all the Ninjas including Sas/gay would be pulling out the Bijuus from Madara Zehahahaha
If Kishi had done that ehen, I for laugh tire but since he couldn't do that & since he overpowered Madara, a Kaguya from no-where just surfaced......Fufufufu.....Behebehebehe

*****sarcastically speaking**** so much for the great TEAMWORK of the Elite Ninjas in Naruto

I hope @ultimate knows that Marineford had much more Teamwork but like the BIG BOYS told Luffy, [b]there is a stage where strenght stops & you need the experience which the goofed-novice didn't have

Ultimatesammie:

Well at least we saw a gud change in sabody ill admit dat part was superb.

If I be you, I go take time rewatch things I no understand for Onepiece....

@Zuko, can you imagine a Naruto schooling Obito, Madara, etc about War that he has never seen or experienced just cos Kishi keep happing on the statement of Child of Prophecy I laugh in zulu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 3:06am On Aug 13, 2015
Ghen ghen....Kishi don come again with another one
A Hinawari of a daugher wey her eyes dey shine like the Masters wey dey History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi just Kaguyed her shaolin papa faint so Wonders shall end this time abeg

In Sound Sultan's voice: dem come again dem come again
Ghen ghen dem come again dem come again
Ghen ghen & I say na crase world Kishi dey ooo na crase world

Note: You can replace the "dem" with Kishi's name.....Zehahahaha

The following pics are @ulimate's defination of Teamwork.......

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 3:24am On Aug 13, 2015
Below na the continuation of the Teamwork spirit of the Ninjas in Naruto against a over-powered Villian.....

To all Onepiece fans, begin your 21 or 70 dry fasting so that our Oda no go chop the weed wey Kishi dey feast onooo...ehen I don warn una na on the 14 of this August we dey start the progarmme

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 3:38am On Aug 13, 2015
@Zuko & @tegak
You would notice that immediately the Bijuus were removed from Sas/gay, he immdiately wanted to strike or kill Obito in chapter 655, so I ask the both of you knowing that till the manga ended, Sas/gay never repented of his evil-doings,

1. Was Sas/gay right to want to kill a repented Talk-No-Jutsed deceived (I believe Obito was decieved by TNJ) Obito

2. Who committed the most evil (Obito or Sas/gay)that warranted Or justified a Sas/gay into wanting to immediately kill Obito

[s]N.B........I hope Luffy doesn't TNJ a Doffy, the 7th, a Blackbeard or a Kaido[/s]

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:03am On Aug 13, 2015
I won't even start Naruto vs OP comparisons here. Its been years since the difference between them was clear and both authors are friends.

Concerning Caribou...if I recall, Drake took him out to the sea. And Drake is now a Kaido ally/executive. Their actual r/ship is yet unknown. Last time Drake was shown, he was on that island but Kaido was off committing suicide.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
I won't even start Naruto vs OP comparisons here. Its been years since the difference between them was clear and both authors are friends.

Concerning Caribou...if I recall, Drake took him out to the sea. And Drake is now a Kaido ally/executive. Their actual r/ship is yet unknown. Last time Drake was shown, he was on that island but Kaido was off committing suicide.

Yeah in one of the covers, it was shown that Caribou was indeed captured by one of Kaido's underlings & outside Robin, Caribou is the only villian aware of the ancient weapon.
People have been speculating that Caribou may end up revealing that secret to Kaido (& now Kaido keeps happing on the word ""war""wink....with Drake now aligning himself with Kaido, there is speculation of him teaming up with Luffy & Law but it is going to be hard for all the rookies.

Remember, the Fishland sorceress, Shirley's prediction about Luffy destroying the fishman island...with people specualtion how possible it may be for Luffy to challenge Kaido in the Fishman island when Kaido comes calling (he may try to kidnap Shirahowshi)

Theories, theories & theories!!!!!!!!This is what Oda loves---to keep fans all over the world in suspense & guess work

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Lol. Oda loves trashing down on fan theories, you never know what the dude is up to.

The Kaido underling that took Caribou is Drake. And Fishman island will definitely be destroyed in a battle. But I think twill coincide with when all the Fish men will be evacuated from the island through Noah. And since its a journey backward, Luffy might've reached Raftel already. WB definitely said that finding One Piece is not the end of things, rather its the start of another war.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
landinfo:
Some folks (Mr A) have said that 1piece is shiiit cos some other folkz (Mr Z) have told them dat.....some have complained abt rubberman (luffi), some na clowns (buggy), 4 some, it'z the graphics/anime & I just bust out laughing cos these are still the same set of folkz (Mr A & Z) dat try to lure/lecture pple (Mr B) on Naruto & the pple (Mr B) they try to preach about Naruto to, end up judging the manga as if they (Mr B) themselvez have washed it when infact just as these folks (Mr B) are ignorant or haven't washed Naruto (to judge it), so also those ignorant peepz (Mr A & Z) that haven't washed 1piece don't have the right to either talk/komment/judge abt it.....

Right 4rm my teenz, I have been a follower of cartoonz (voltron, birdman, superterd, superman/batman, original spiderman, OR carbury breakfast TV, etc) until TVAfrica started showing Samurai-X & I was like "common" this is what u call real cartoon naw (then I was ignorant that it shld have been called Anime till Dstv started enticing pple with the advert of "Animax"wink

Some1 asked sarcastically "what will he learn 4rm 1piece-is it rubberman/clownz"? that he learnt a great deal about hatred from Pain arc & I was like, u haven't picked 1piece to know/judge about it 4 u to come out & have a say on it....if a Naruto fan thinkz he haz learnt abt hatred from Pain/Kyuubi then I think I shld let he/she know that those were just wordz acting out the script unlike 1piece where u see the hatred korokoro/raw/live sotey u go kon hate fictional characterz 4geting say na just one fantasy world wey no dey exist.....
When u watch 1piece, u find out that it'z nut all about the lives of piracy alone-NO it'z more than that....Ignorant folkz shld learn nut to judge a book by it's cover myself included.

Things to learn from 1piece:
How America & the EU ruled the world & are still doing, How the blackz are racially discriminated in the USA, How Nigerianz behave wickedly to eachother starting with the presidency down to the lastman, Rich & Poor pple, Why there is so much hatred & conflict btw the Israelites & the Arabmen with NorthernNigeria inclusive, How the USA disrespect the Afican continent, Mentality of the rebelz like in Congo/Sudan/Nigeria, Poverty, Beliefz, Nakama (friendship), How the present day Egyptians together with OR in conjuction with the Greekz/Romanz tried to hide the truth (rewriting/erase history bookz) that the real Egyptianz were BLACKz & nut these colonising-arabz, How pple/individaulz/Nationz like e.g. the Russianz/N.Korea/Iranianz/Cuba/Chinese, etc want to change the world from the American point of view, The Prodigal son, etc

It'z no wonder it's the most selling manga of all time & it'z just 15yrz & kounting....it'z just dat Oda has been recovering from a major ailment else the manga would have gone farther than it currently is...all the same TwaleBABA to the best among the rest-the man wey sabi------ODA-sensei

N.B. When u are settled down to wash or follow the manga, don't rush or hate the graphics (anime)...take ya time & I tell u just like Kenichi (Historys strongest disciple), u will neva remain the same again....Lastly, in everything, don't ever 4get that it's only a fantasy/anime world therefore it also haz it'z own flawz...

Lol. I was going through previous comments....where is this landinfo guy. This writeup was a masterpiece.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
I never see here before, ee be like say u be new comer Anyway well.cum to our 1,000 Sunny Ship Hideoutz.......

PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol. I was going through previous comments....where is this landinfo guy. This writeup was a masterpiece.

I see that u guyz are keeping this thread up...good work guyz.

No manga this week dough.....
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
N
landinfo:
I never see here before, ee be like say u be new comer Anyway well.cum to our 1,000 Sunny Ship Hideoutz.......
N

Nairaland=info, I get kweshion for you. where you dey since?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
landinfo:

Yeah. Japan has Obon festival so Shonen break. I'm new in nairaland though but not in One Piece. Thx for the welcome.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 12:31am On Aug 14, 2015
Frankloon:
NN

Nairaland=info, I get kweshion for you. where you dey since?

I dey ooo just chillexing....& I lost my login access password but I don recover am sha

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2015
landinfo:

I dey ooo just chillexing....& I lost my login access password but I don recover am sha

Haters doing their thing on the Naruto thread, I don tire already. The basis for the argument sef don lost.
Tiresome
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Frankloon:

Haters doing their thing on the Naruto thread, I don tire already. The basis for the argument sef don lost.
Tiresome

Yes ooo na him I jus dey see so....batter all over the world cos of Odachi-sensei & Keshi, our ex-coach
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Abeg tell dem ooo even if a hundred peeps tell dem a particular fault dey wud still argue it out. One fact is if d Mugiwaras was to be in a different world/anime/manga dey wud be dead since buh 4 dem no worries cos deres always a powerful bandage dat takes away d pain frm all their injuries.
The thing is dey are diehard fans who love it too much nd like dey say Love is blind.

The bolded got me grin grin grin I tell you cos I began to then realise the sets of peeps following Onepiece;
1. Following for the fights only
2. Following for fights & plot aka story
3. Following for the plots

I can clearly see that you belong to the number 1 category cos with people like your thinking, Oda would have been the poorest mangaka in the whole of Japan.
Your ilks are in the %tage of 0.0000001 & that is why their opinions have never being considered or heard of in the scheme of things.

Imagine cross carpeting characters as if na small pikin dey this lovely thread...for instance expecting a Fujitora to pluck the "eyes" of Doffy to install in his eyes aka rinnegan
Shey na Madara abi na Obito world those pirates dey

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
ctuagent007:

The bolded got me grin grin grin I tell you cos I began to then realise the sets of peeps following Onepiece;

I can clearly see that you belong to the number category cos with people like your thinking, Oda would have been the poorest mangaka in the whole of Japan.
Your ilks are in the %tage of 0.0000001 & that is why their opinions have never being considered or heard of in the scheme of things.

Imagine cross carpeting characters as if na small pikin dey this lovely thread...for instance expecting a Fujitora to pluck the "eyes" of Doffy to install in his eyes aka rinnegan
You don finish Naruto oo.. Lol just finished watching the new episode of naruto S, Madara don remove kakashi's eye(sharingan) install am for his eyes. grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
ctuagent007:

I can clearly see that you belong to the number category cos with people like your thinking, Oda would have been the poorest mangaka in the whole of Japan.

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:05am On Aug 16, 2015
jamilkb:
You don finish Naruto oo.. Lol I just finished watching the new episode of naruto S, Madara don remove kakashi's eye(sharingan) install am for his eyes. grin

Lol. The change change eye wey dem do for that place too much sote person need calm down and start racking brain like say na masters exams to know which eye person dey carry and whose eye person dey use.....
Na why Naruto fans Wey come One Piece start to dey say Mihawk don give Zoro im eye, Zoro go soon awake am........nonsense.
Abeg no crossover jare.

3 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:11am On Aug 16, 2015
So OP manga resumes this week. I wonder if we should expect a skirmish between Luffy and Fujitora. We might also get to see Coby's abilities, his current rank is unknown though. Last we knew of him, he was a marine captain with good observation haki and soru.
Will their be a new nakama and who's it gonna be.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2015
Episodez of Onepiece aka Rosinante'z flashback haz bin splendid so far (aldough I've not downloaded 2day'z epi)....Toei is doing well with them flashback & it'z ending nex week dough

PRINCEZUKO1:
So OP manga resumes this week. I wonder if we should expect a skirmish between Luffy and Fujitora. We might also get to see Coby's abilities, his current rank is unknown though. Last we knew of him, he was a marine captain with good observation haki and soru.

I'm tellin u that guy'z Obesvation waz too Op dough I xpect Odachi-sensei to @least show us how Sanji would use hiz.....u know Oda said he waz inclined to Observation as Zoro waz to Armament while Luffy specialises in Conqueror.
It'z a fiti dat pple are not giving Odachi hiz time to broad the haki abiltiez but truss Odachi-sensei, as tym goez on, he xplain better

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Luffy and Fujitora?? Lol that's overkill dude. Fuji will go caveman apeshit on Luffy, only Zorro can stand that magnificent tiger in the Straw Hat crew. I'm not saying Zorro can take the Admiral but Luffy will certainly be fodderized.

Also I'm dead set on Bellamy as the new Nakama, he has been the only true option for the longest time since the last arc was introduced. But truly I would kill to see Sabo join the crew even for a short while (though that Naruto voice... Very off putting).

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
landinfo:
Episodez of Onepiece aka Rosinante'z flashback haz bin splendid so far (aldough I've not downloaded 2day'z epi)....Toei is doing well with them flashback & it'z ending nex week dough

I'm tellin u that guy'z Obesvation waz too Op dough I xpect Odachi-sensei to @least show us how Sanji would use hiz.....u know Oda said he waz inclined to Observation as Zoro waz to Armament while Luffy specialises in Conqueror.
It'z a fiti dat pple are not giving Odachi hiz time to broad the haki abiltiez but truss Odachi-sensei, as tym goez on, he xplain better

Yeah the animation has better detail during this flashback. I wonder if its because the background colour is a bit dark compared to the very colourful theme of Dressrosa city.
Sanji has used good CoO so far, and he's still got time to develop it more.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
kraftykc:

Luffy and Fujitora?? Lol that's overkill dude. Fuji will go caveman apeshit on Luffy, only Zorro can stand that magnificent tiger in the Straw Hat crew. I'm not saying Zorro can take the Admiral but Luffy will certainly be fodderized.

Also I'm dead set on Bellamy as the new Nakama, he has been the only true option for the longest time since the last arc was introduced. But truly I would kill to see Sabo join the crew even for a short while (though that Naruto voice... Very off putting).

Lol. I bet Luffy can struggle out like Zoro did. Well, I dunno tho, we'll see but Zoro really did well and would love to fight Fujitora again.
Sabo's voice actor isn't the Naruto girl again. (A woman voiced both Naruto and young Sabo). When Sabo reappeared in Dressrosa, Oda said he needed a mature masculine voice (Sabo is to be badass)...so a male now voices his character. Forgotten his name though, check him up in Sabo's wikia page.
I won't like Bellamy, but if he joins, I'll still welcome him though. He has the Straw Hat traits.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
Today's episode was awesome from the OST to the animation to Vergo's bad kick on Rosi...
The OST I repeat was splendid & there is no arguement as to why Onepiece is the bomb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.