Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,548 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (171759 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bleep this, I now have a rethink, Luffy is gonna accept just for the Bleep of it. Then news spread all over one piece world. So from there the story progresses
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
I'm the page Lord again. grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
ctuagent007:

I don't think a chapter has to be Kaido-oic before it can be called epic, for me, it was epic depending on the angle you want to look at it from. For me it was message-passed chapter from last week to 799.
It has shown that he is no longer the scared kitty-cat that was at Saboardy & at Marineford.
He can't beat them for now but atleast he can challenge them & he really needs the ally for his final showdown with the WG.

Epic means heroic or grand in scale. The only thing that's pertaining to epicness in the chapter is the number of fleet that wants to be on Luffy's side and probably Fuji telling us how he got blind. Not the chapter... It's an average chapter 3/5 IMO most importantly
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Twisting:
Bleep this, I now have a rethink, Luffy is gonna accept just for the Bleep of it. Then news spread all over one piece world. So from there the story progresses

The last chapter showed that Luffy is in trouble just as Fujitora was even piting him.
Fuji wanted to catch him cos he feels Luffy would be safer being in prison than leaving him to run wide in the sea.
Also remember what Doffy said;
that do you know what will happen to a CD (someone like Doffy) should he fall?
It was then that his flashback was shown of how his father plus family fell flat & the consequences of their fall lead to torture upon torture from the poor-citizens
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Twisting:

Epic means heroic or grand in scale. The only thing that's pertaining to epicness in the chapter is the number of fleet that wants to be on Luffy's side and probably Fuji telling us how he got blind. Not the chapter... It's an average chapter 3/5 IMO most importantly

For me, Oda is showing us the danger that the "Novice-Luffy" is in but he is so ignorant of the dangers ahead.
That is a positive plot for the story.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
It's been a while guys! It's been a month plus since I visited this thread. I couldn't hold it after reading the last chapter. . . grin

I'm very sure Luffy would tell them they are already Nakama. . ."Do whatever you want" just like his Nakama in the Thousand Sunny.I don't want a situation where they would follow Luffy everywhere. . .Board the Yonta Maria with the crew and Law and drop them at Zou or wherever the hell Sanji and the rest are.Them dun chop too much screen time abeg!

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Before I forget!

My favorite ARC - Marineford Arc

All the major players were on stage with the exception of two Yonkos. Whitebeard and his commanders, Crocodile becoming a 'semi-ally', Luffy Conqueror's Haki plus and the reactions,Buggy and his crew moments, etc

Favorite Filler ARC- G-8 ARC

I still watch these when I'm free. I wonder when a good filler arc like this will be done again. I miss Condoriano!

My favorite Character is KIZARU grin

Kizaru ~ Badass to the core!
My favorite moment is Kizaru Vs Supernovas and my favorite statement is 'Oduro Itane' ~ 'That was surprising'. He said in reaction to Luffy's Conqueror Haki. The voice actor is doing a good job. I would really want him to be the next admiral after Luffy.Green Bull or the 7th 'chichibukai' can wait. grin

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
landinfo:
Odachi no go kill persun ooo...oh boy, see ship, see alliance, see Yonko in tha making....& with nex wk break, ee be like say Luffy go reject am & this na wetyn Oda dey like so dat hin fanz go dey argue weda or nut Luffy go allow them join am.
By the way, Law & Bellarmy were missing in action, so I wonda what Oda haz 4 dem. Infact I'm rapping my head on Oda nex move....Oda is sum1 dat u hav to study hiz nex move like Chess playerz do but like I told PrinceZuko, it is a waste of tym.

I like the ship, very fine but will that ship hold up a giant in it??

The future is bright for Onepiece esp the Salez aspect & the manga may be ending in sum few yrz time (I hope Oda kontinuez for 25yrz dough)

I will also wait 4 Mangastream to undastand betta but I don't need dem 2 know that Joker no be Emperor, so dat na mistake on Mangapanda side but @least, na dem dey make us see the release on tym

Nairalandinfo right?

Law was beside Luffy, he was shown two times.I don't know what Oda's plans are for Bellamy.He should pair him up with one of these guys o . . .or maybe he should find his way to Bartholomew' s ship. I wouldn't want to see his face after waiting for two weeks but I'm pretty sure Oda will waste pages on him later on. . .

Landinfo it seems you didn't observe the Yonta Maria very well.Go back and take a good look at it.You should notice how Harudjin looks when en face de Yonta Maria. grin

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
When I think about it again,I feel we haven't really seen what the admirals are capable of.

Kizaru has his hands on his pockets while beating the Supernovas.

Akainu was strong enough to hold old Whitebeard and gave him some serious injuries.He faced the Commanders, Crocodile Jimbei, Ivankov alone and was still standing.

and now!

Fujitora is facing his opponent while eating a bowl of soup(Law and Thousand SunnyHe has a pile of debris floating in the air while fighting his opponent(Luffy) . .Lol

These Admirals sure have some badass powers!

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Fourcade:
Before I forget!

All the major players were on stage with the exception of two Yonkos. Whitebeard and his commanders

I hope say u know say evun dough most of the major playas dey there, ee no mean say we don see their abilitiez yet ooo esp naw wey "awakening" don dey involved.
Oda in SBS said that he never put 2 much onto the Marineford & he waz surprised pple were happy wit the arc but dat Marineford is a child'z play to what he haz for the manga @ the final arc. Everybodi is hyped 4 dat final battlez.

Fourcade:

Buggy and his crew moments, etc

Buggy is a confimed clown, a clown who never participated in the war eveun WB made a komment abt him dat Buggy is controlling prisonz who are stronga dan him & have evun a higha bounty dan him but yet Buggy the clown nut only controlz dem but he is a smart thief.

Fourcade:

Kizaru ~ Badass to the core!
My favorite moment is Kizaru Vs Supernovas and my favorite statement is 'Oduro Itane' ~ 'That was surprising'. He said in reaction to Luffy's Conqueror Haki. The voice actor is doing a good job. grin

U are nut the onli one who loves hiz vioce actor, mysef I hav always loved the way he talkz & I like Kuzan'z voice actor also.

"Oduro Itaneeeee"

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2015
Fourcade:

Nairalandinfo right?

My brotha, na mi ooo. Ee be like say Seun comot "Naira" 4 my moniker grin grin grin

Fourcade:

Landinfo it seems you didn't observe the Yonta Maria very well.Go back and take a good look at it.You should notice how Harudjin looks when en face de Yonta Maria. grin
Yes, I hav seen dat evun Harudjin is a tiny ant before the ship.
Mehn, dat ship is mightier dan mighty, & it'z a ship dat wud accommodate @least 5 giantz no shaking
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2015
Fourcade:
When I think about it again,I feel we haven't really seen what the admirals are capable of.

Kizaru has his hands on his pockets while beating the Supernovas.

Akainu was strong enough to hold old Whitebeard and gave him some serious injuries.He faced the Commanders, Crocodile Jimbei, Ivankov alone and was still standing.

and now!

Fujitora is facing his opponent while eating a bowl of soup(Law and Thousand SunnyHe has a pile of debris floating in the air while fighting his opponent(Luffy) . .Lol

These Admirals sure have some badass powers!

We never see chin chon chin yet. The Naviez boast of the Admiralz as their "power" so xpect evun more displayz later @ the final stage.
Everyone is finally waiting 4 the other mysterious "bad.ass" Admiral whom pple hav said may be more bad.ass dan Fuji himsef.
The only diff is dat Fuji is a bad but gentle-thinking Admiral
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Guys, I just noticed something extraordinarily awesome in Episode 179 @ 09:06. God Enel uses a technique called "SANGO". I can't remember if someone else has noticed it before but it's awesome.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
For you Law fans, tomorrow is the D-Day for you know what!!!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2015
Oda is the za bomb jooor.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
Gosh....went into a zero network area for 4days. I see this chapter got here screaming of awesomeness. Before I proceed make I shout out to panaroma and Fourcade...I see una and all them other guys.

To say this, when the battle against Doffy started, i actually expected the alliamce stuff but Oda blew my mind out with how he did it. Luffy is definitely gonna accept the offers but in his usual funny, friendly and non chalant way of course. I also don't think the number is really that big screamer...WB had almost 50 such allies, Luffy is still gonna be gathering more on the way.
I find it a bit funny that all this is from God Usopp..,.Lol.

Btw, Law wasn't part because he has an alliance on equal footing with Luffy. These other guys are Luffy's sons. Bellamy will be a crewmate to either Law or Luffy.
I look forward to Fujitora's story, maybe it had something to do with a Schichibukai. Also looking forward to Elbaf arc.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
kraftykc:
Guys, I just noticed something extraordinarily awesome in Episode 179 @ 09:06. God Enel uses a technique called "SANGO". I can't remember if someone else has noticed it before but it's awesome.

Yeah. Oda used Sango, Yoruba god of Thunder for Enel. There are stuff like that from other cultures all over OP.

Lol, person don dey remind me of Condoriano. That guy is my favorite filler character, and I heard he's actually a D.... Con D Oriano.

Una don dey admire the Yonta Maria, Orlumbus say make we wait till we see the insides. I wonder how it is.

Twisting:
Alright, I don't like Suleiman the beheader. Where's law? Are they still allies?
Fujitora na beast.

Suleiman joined up with Cavendish, they'll soon be sent off to somewhere. I don't think Luffy's gonna go on with a 5600 merryband.
Law and Luffy are still allied. Their alliance is different from this new allies.

The reaction this chapter had all over showed its epic. A great ending to a long saga. This alliance is the purpose of gathering the colleseum fighters. Luffy has many other unofficial allies though.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
panaroma:
Ohhhh BTW what happened to the 1000 sunny, I kinda missed that part

Sanji and co took the 1000 Sunny while running from Big Mam ship and left Dressrosa. They should be on their way to Zou.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
kraftykc:
someone probably sagenaruto noted it, before the great nairaland hurricane. but while we all guessed right on allies for the straw hat I truly didn't expect it to b all of them that'll join.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
For those that haven't watched today's episode, you have to do that cos it was intersting to me although people haven't stopped complaining of Toei's pacing...like I tell people, I would take the worst moment of Toei over the best moment of Studio Peirrot

PRINCEZUKO1:

Sanji and co took the 1000 Sunny while running from Big Mam ship and left Dressrosa. They should be on their way to Zou.

But there is s problem for the other mugiwaras cos Capone who is an underling for Big Mama is after them seeing that some chapters back, Capone sighted Ceasar with the SH crew.
Also we know that some of Kadio's machineries are also on the island after the same SHs.

I read a speculation that chapter 800 may finally be the chapter we get to see "Vegapunk" cos it's been 3 days that has passed for Smoker, Tashigi & those children to finally arrive at his labouratory.

According to Oda's SBS, the SHs would one day meet a "doctor" who will then tell them the history of Devil Fruits...Oda is not perfect but he has so many things under his control to splill out
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
I still need xplanation from Oda how a Doffy didn't see or know that Law had a very big room he claimed he did when he
attacked wit Gamma Knife in chapta 718/8
Or is it that Doffy was actually poor in COO

Mehn, looking @ the end part of 718 sent down chillz to my body aka spinez.....can't wait 4 dem 2 animate thix scene & dressrosa in general jus as I enjoyed the COC clash of Luffy & Chinjao

Let'z play with thiz kweshionz 4 sum tym;

A. Do u see Law (maybe @ death time) doing the ultimate technique on Luffy?......4 mi I don't think so cos Luffy is plain stubborn

B. Which battle do u witch Oda wud show us but u know he wud never show us?

My own na;
1. Roger vs WB

2. Roger vs Gold Shiki @ the war of Epp [check chapta 0 for mor detailz]

3. Roger vs Garp

4. Gold Shiki vs Garp vs Sengoku @ impel down [4 dose who don't know, check chapta 0 for more detailz]

5. Shankz vs BB [b4 he had any devil fruitz]

6. Akainu vs Aokiji----the battle of awakening @ it'z fullness......the battle dat showed dat Luffy is still a learner in da game of Onepiece
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
ctuagent007:
For those that haven't watched today's episode, you have to do that cos it was intersting to me although people haven't stopped complaining of Toei's pacing...like I tell people, I would take the worst moment of Toei over the best moment of Studio Peirrot

But there is s problem for the other mugiwaras cos Capone who is an underling for Big Mama is after them seeing that some chapters back, Capone sighted Ceasar with the SH crew.
Also we know that some of Kadio's machineries are also on the island after the same SHs.

I read a speculation that chapter 800 may finally be the chapter we get to see "Vegapunk" cos it's been 3 days that has passed for Smoker, Tashigi & those children to finally arrive at his labouratory.

According to Oda's SBS, the SHs would one day meet a "doctor" who will then tell them the history of Devil Fruits...Oda is not perfect but he has so many things under his control to splill out

It might take me a week to watch that. That's when I'll be back to Lagos.
As for Vegapunk, I think its not yet time for his reveal. But I think he'll be the one to tell about the science of dfs. Don't be surprised though, when Oda pulls the rug from our feet...Lol.
As for Capone, Sanji should be able to handle him. The Kaido allies have also retreated. Should be Zou time for them. I wonder how the other SH will greet this alliance. Bartolomeo said he'll go blind if he sees all the SH in one place at a time.....Lol.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
landinfo:
I still need xplanation from Oda how a Doffy didn't see or know that Law had a very big room he claimed he did when he attacked wit Gamma Knife in chapta 718/8
Mehn, looking @ the end part of 718 sent down chillz to my body aka spinez.....can't wait 4 dem 2 animate thix scene & dressrosa in general jus as I enjoyed the COC clash of Luffy & Chinjao

A. Do u see Law (maybe @ death time) doing the ultimate technique on Luffy?......4 mi I don't think so cos Luffy is plain stubborn

My own na;
1. Roger vs WB
3. Roger vs Garp
4. Gold Shiki vs Garp vs Sengoku @ impel down [4 dose who don't know, check chapta 0 for more detailz]
6. Akainu vs Aokiji----the battle of awakening @ it'z fullness......the battle dat showed dat Luffy is still a learner in da game of Onepiece

Doffy's CoO is quite good but the thing is, Doffy was careless in that fight. He was up against 2 rookies who ain't worth his time. If he was a little bit serious, he would've actually won it. He had already written off Law so he wasn't at all expecting anything from Law that's why he was taken unawares.
Also I don't think inside of Law's room can be sensed. Only the thin sphere boundary is a little bit visible and it was kept out of sight.

As for Law death, I can't see him dying. I think he'll be there till the final war. He might still be needed for that stuff which Doffy wanted to get from Mariejois.

Coming to the battles, Roger's back story is sure to still come. The battles surrounding him too but maybe not in full details. 1 of Roger vs Garp will be definitely shown. Shanks vs BB too I think will be shown for Shanks story. I believe there's more to shanks than just being Luffy's motivation. That or BB's back story will tell it, Of course he'll have a flashback since he's also a D and his abilities need an explanation.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

It might take me a week to watch that. That's when I'll be back to Lagos.
As for Vegapunk, I think its not yet time for his reveal. But I think he'll be the one to tell about the science of dfs. Don't be surprised though, when Oda pulls the rug from our feet...Lol.
As for Capone, Sanji should be able to handle him. The Kaido allies have also retreated. Should be Zou time for them. I wonder how the other SH will greet this alliance. Bartolomeo said he'll go blind if he sees all the SH in one place at a time.....Lol.

You know that one cannot tell when Vega would appear cos Kaido's appearance was too sudden for everybody to know it would happen at that time.
I still believe Capone is not far from them in fact that chapter looked as if he had cited Ceasar from where he was.
I want to go with the prediction that the 7th shichi whom Zephyr talked about in dwelling in Wano & must have one time or the other being an ally of Kaido...in fact he still is an ally presently.
I believe that this cos defeating Kaido means weakening his allies & armies.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
landinfo:
I still need xplanation from Oda how a Doffy didn't see or know that Law had a very big room he claimed he did when he
attacked wit Gamma Knife in chapta 718/8

My own na;
1. Roger vs WB

3. Roger vs Garp

Apart from underestimating them, it seems Doffy i s not so strong in COO cos being smart as he is, it's likely he should have known that there was a room except this particular room is invisible cos Oda refused showing us the actual time or scene when Law created the room.

Even myself want to be convinced on whether Trebol is a paramecia or a logia cos that event with Law & Usopp at the slave factory appeared to be contradicting each other

I see Luffy rejecting that dying wish if Law were to do such a thing.

The battle I want to see No 5 & no 6 especially 6
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
ctuagent007:

Apart from underestimating them, it seems Doffy i s not so strong in COO cos being smart as he is, it's likely he should have known that there was a room except this particular room is invisible cos Oda refused showing us the actual time or scene when Law created the room.

Even myself want to be convinced on whether Trebol is a paramecia or a logia cos that event with Law & Usopp at the slave factory appeared to be contradicting each other

I see Luffy rejecting that dying wish if Law were to do such a thing.

The battle I want to see No 5 & no 6 especially 6

While Doffy is not a CoO monster like Fujitora, his is still pretty good to an extent. Law said he's been maintaining that room the whole time and he really wasn't shown deactivating the room they used for the Redhawk combo. He increased its size and sent its surface out of the palace so it wasn't seen again. The whole time they were fighting inside Law's room, and since its just a range in which his techniques can work, the room itself can't be sensed.

As for the Trebol matter, me self never view am finish. I'll check it wella later.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
When I 1st read thiz chapta esp 785/7-8, I took it to mean that "the highest of DF is the awakening" but afta reading it again, I have cu.m to undastand that what Doffy simply implied is dat "afta awakening of DF, there is anoda ability much more higher than awakening"

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
landinfo:

I hope say u know say evun dough most of the major playas dey there, ee no mean say we don see their abilitiez yet ooo esp naw wey "awakening" don dey involved.
Oda in SBS said that he never put 2 much onto the Marineford & he waz surprised pple were happy wit the arc but dat Marineford is a child'z play to what he haz for the manga @ the final arc. Everybodi is hyped 4 dat final battlez.

Buggy is a confimed clown, a clown who never participated in the war eveun WB made a komment abt him dat Buggy is controlling prisonz who are stronga dan him & have evun a higha bounty dan him but yet Buggy the clown nut only controlz dem but he is a smart thief.

U are nut the onli one who loves hiz vioce actor, mysef I hav always loved the way he talkz & I like Kuzan'z voice actor also.

"Oduro Itaneeeee"

Yea. . .I read about the final battle comment.They are still many things we don't know and with the 'Awakening' now In play,I'm sure battles will be more interesting.

Buggy is an extremely hilarious character,I've downloaded his favorite moments from his first introduction.Oda writes his story and a very big surprise awaits us all! Have you read a theory which postulates he could be a 'D'.Buggy D. Clown. grin It might be funny to some but his stroke of luck is second to none.I would also like Oda to add a character from this dressrosa to buggy' s crew. Someone who could partner Mr. 3 as 'advisers' to Buggy. grin

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by EcoBlitz(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
My favorite ARC - Alabasta Arc

The race against time, failure upon failure just did it for me.

Favorite Filler ARC- Don't know.

My favorite Character is Either Oga Kizaru or Baba Shanks.

Both havent been serious but have been fodderizing left and right.

If everybody is Secretly a "D" it wouldn't make sense at all.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Gosh....went into a zero network area for 4days. I see this chapter got here screaming of awesomeness. Before I proceed make I shout out to panaroma and Fourcade...I see una and all them other guys.

To say this, when the battle against Doffy started, i actually expected the alliamce stuff but Oda blew my mind out with how he did it. Luffy is definitely gonna accept the offers but in his usual funny, friendly and non chalant way of course. I also don't think the number is really that big screamer...WB had almost 50 such allies, Luffy is still gonna be gathering more on the way.
I find it a bit funny that all this is from God Usopp..,.Lol.

Btw, Law wasn't part because he has an alliance on equal footing with Luffy. These other guys are Luffy's sons. Bellamy will be a crewmate to either Law or Luffy.
I look forward to Fujitora's story, maybe it had something to do with a Schichibukai. Also looking forward to Elbaf arc.

That's true. . . Whitebeard had 43 Allies, so I'm not sure Luffy has gotten to his stage yet.One thing I know for sure is that Luffy will get 8000+ followers. I have learnt to keep record of God Usopp's statements. grin

Elbaf arc won't be anytime soon.We have Zou, Wano , Kaido and the Kidd Alliance in play.It will take a while!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
ctuagent007:

I'm saving the Anime for later.I stopped at. 700.I will let it gather for sometime before watching.

Let it be a mere speculation.Oda should focus on Dressrosa only for this last chapter.Let's move on from this arc.After waiting for two weeks now,he will release a 15 paged chapter. angry

I have the same feeling that it's too early for us to see Vegapunk.I would want it to be much later.

Have you read/watched any theory about Kuma+ Dragon+ Vegapunk and the final war.You should check it out if you haven't. cool
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Well. If the D's were an ancient clan that have survived through 8 centuries, I won't be surprised that there are more hidden D's around. Some may even have lost track of their genealogies. But that Buggy D Clown is a joke, he's no D please.

About the awakening, I think Doffy simply means that after the awakening of a df, the df user has several much more possibilities available to him.

Trebol is actually logia. His logia element (mucus) is a fluid just like Caribou(mud) and Akainu(magma). His body is actually mucus so he can change shape and flow along as that. Its different from Magallan(poison) and Mr3(wax) who are also fluids but paramecia. In their case their bodies 'produces' the poison/wax. Magallan can cover his body with the poison but you can still actually see his body inside it even when he is in the demon god form his body is simply inside the poison and its same with Mr3. But for Trebol, you can see him actually becoming mucus and flowing from one place to another. In fact he uses the mucus to hide the fact that he's a deformed old man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.