Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (169761 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by MrEverything: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
PRINCEZUKO1:

If you're using an Android phone, search for animania apk on a browser. Downlaod it, it has every single anime series available for download.

Its been a while everyone and too many things have already happened.

Can we plan to bring the next One Piece Movie down to Nigeria. Gold is really hitting everywhere too big.

The new one piece gold is on telegram I don't want to watch any of the movies cause am still in episode 80 and I don't want to mess up the chronological order
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
MrEverything:

The new one piece gold is on telegram I don't want to watch any of the movies cause am still in episode 80 and I don't want to mess up the chronological order

Ya, meet up with the storyline first before watching the movies.

I meant to bring the movie to air on a theater in Nigeria.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by MrEverything: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
PRINCEZUKO1:

Ya, meet up with the storyline first before watching the movies.

I meant to bring the movie to air on a theater in Nigeria.

I don't think they show anime movies in Nigeria theatres
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by slimthugchimee(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2016
who else here think that the defeat of cracker by luffy and nami was somehow
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by gudluckgreat(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
slimthugchimee:
who else here think that the defeat of cracker by luffy and nami was somehow

Yea... Seriously it was easy to considering he was one of the three of Mom's commanders
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by EcoBlitz(m): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
marchzoner:
Hello peeps pleased I need some badass recommendations to other awesome manga's
I've read:
One piece
Naruto
Fairy tail
Nanatsu no taizai
Shinkegyi no kyojin
Hxh
City of darkness
Ruler of the land
Kingdom
Elfen lied
Gamaran
Aiki e.t.c
I need ur reccomemdations

Tokyo Ghoul.
Fate/Zero.
Fate/Acrophya(A light visual novel, you can download it)
Magi.
Hellsing
Gangsta
Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann
Bastard.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kabman: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Luffy is so damn arrogant
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
kabman:
Luffy is so damn arrogant
add selfish to the list.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
PRINCEZUKO1:
Yeah, where do I start from
Jimbe, Big Mom, Minks, Totland, Vinsmokes, Marriage, Tea party from hell....and our ever easy going Luffy. Oda is gonna go wild here.
i feel lola is big mom's daughter.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
the lola that was saved from Thriller Bark. she mentioned her mom in the new world. this could turn the plates to luffy's favour in further battles.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2016
teemy:
the lola that was saved from Thriller Bark. she mentioned her mom in the new world. this could turn the plates to luffy's favour in further battles.

That has been overturned...Lola ran away from a marriage that would've given BM the power to the Pirate King title...so Moma is angry with her...She ain't helping the Straw Hats.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2016
PRINCEZUKO1:

That has been overturned...Lola ran away from a marriage that would've given BM the power to the Pirate King title...so Moma is angry with her...
and getting rejections ever since. lolz
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
hello OP lovers!
for this Xmas season, I recommend Impel Down Arc ,
thank me later.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by moxygunshot(m): 6:54am On Dec 06, 2016
hello, am new here, seems like a fun place.
please where did u end d garp vs akainu argument.
I cant wait for the next time we will see zoro, he will be cutting flames (just my speculation)
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
TopsyKrete:
hello OP lovers!
for this Xmas season, I recommend Impel Down Arc ,
thank me later.

Wait, Why Impel Down Arc You wan make I rewatch Op all over again shey??
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kabman: 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Poor sanji.oda is putting him in a corner to end up hitting a girl.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
marchzoner:
Hello peeps pleased I need some badass recommendations to other awesome manga's
I've read:
One piece
Naruto
Fairy tail
Nanatsu no taizai
Shinkegyi no kyojin
Hxh
City of darkness
Ruler of the land
Kingdom
Elfen lied
Gamaran
Aiki e.t.c
I need ur reccomemdations

Black lagoon.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Wane2: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
Finally i found a place for my favourite anime
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by gudluckgreat(m): 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nothing has scared shit outta me than seeing pudding's third eye....
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 2:08am On Dec 23, 2016
Chisoosss.... Man, that Pudding is a mfking bitch.
And that Sanji...what a great year he's had mehn.
In Whole Cake Island, there are a lot of schemes and schemers on ground.
Let's see who makes which moves...

Chaos
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 7:11am On Dec 23, 2016
PRINCEZUKO1:
Chisoosss.... Man, that Pudding is a mfking bitch.
And that Sanji...what a great year he's had mehn.
In Whole Cake Island, there are a lot of schemes and schemers on ground.
Let's see who makes which moves...

Chaos

Ultimately, it's going to be germa 66/strawhats Vs big mom...
Maybe Sanji's family would end up respecting him after the battle...

At the end of the previous chapter(849), Reiju was shown to be badly hurt as seen in the picture below... Pointing to the fact that the event of this chapter (850) happened before the end of the previous chapter.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by panaroma: 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
waoh, i must admit i didn't see that coming.. story tending towards a Strawhat/Vinsmoke Family alliance?? scary
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by JUHABACH: 7:14am On Dec 24, 2016
someone better hand sanji his love-vendor boots cause he about to smack some hoes.

seriously though, i would be dissappointed if sanji doesnt break his rule for once and smack some sense into pudding.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Tommey1: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
JUHABACH:
someone better hand sanji his love-vendor boots cause he about to smack some hoes.

seriously though, i would be dissappointed if sanji doesnt break his rule for once and smack some sense into pudding.

Yahh. Especially if pudding's the one who messed up his sis...
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by lexrichy(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
why is the anime so 4kin slow. i can't wait to see whole cake island animated and the fight between luffy and cracker. so someone has weather devil fruit, nami needs that devil fruit. imagine what she can do with it.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2016
One Piece Rulez
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
lexrichy:
why is the anime so 4kin slow. i can't wait to see whole cake island animated and the fight between luffy and cracker. so someone has weather devil fruit, nami needs that devil fruit. imagine what she can do with it.
Thats the point, there should be a significant distance between the anime and the manga.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by marchzoner(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
awesome pieces of work!!!...they were on point..ive finished most of dem now even..thanks and if uhave more badass recommendations abeg tell me...sorry for replying this very late
landinfo:

Most of these mangas/manhwas can be found @ readmanga.today

Tha bolded manhwa dey craze me nobe small...one of my best south-korean manhwa-----i recommend;

Tower of God---never a dull moment (I ripit neva a dull moment just like Ruler of the land)

Tokyo Ghoul----manageable sha but many pple dey craze for ram

Magician-----never a dull moment (u can check the complete chapters on readmanga.today website but the author for some time now hasn't started to continue so we are still stucked @ chapta 373)

Feng Shen Ji Part 2

Blood & Steele

Boku no academy

Assassination Classroom

Noblesse---very very baddo-interesting

Magi---gooooood & Adventure of Sinbad (a subsidiary manga of a character in Magi, more like a follow-up if I can put it that way but BOTH mangas are still continuing

Soul Cartel

Black haze

God of high schoool

Sword of emperor

Ravages of time (Ancient China)---similar to Kingdom

Breaker 1----tooooooo badddoooooooo(abeg find am read sharpaly)

The Breaker; New Waves (part 2, abeeeg follow up for this baddooo very baddoo like or big than """The Ruler of the Land"""

Toriko

I don't know if u like Chinese manhua---draw art or Chinese light novels (no art)----i have been enjoying the LNs (no art)

I recommend;

Against the gods

Soverirgn of the 3 realms

Xian ni OR Renegade Immortal

Tales of demons or gods

In short check many of them @ wuxiaworld.com & other websites where guys have successfully completed in English Chinese manhuas/Light novels & are still interpreting the on-going LNs
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Sync201(m): 12:30am On Dec 27, 2016
Naruto vs natsu
--fanfic battle--
--this is how I think its gonna happen--
--------------
Natsu wandering about in a forest then he heard a sound on a tree it was a man with yellow hair..
Naruto:who are you?..and why are you approaching the hidden leaf village?
Natsu:my name is natsu dragneel...the village is not much hidden with you telling me there's a hidden village on a leaf..
Naruto:silence! Boy...go back to were you came from now!
Natsu:no I am not ganna go back and what are you gonna do about it huh yellow haired..
Narutosadnaruto jumped off the tree to the ground 10m away from natsu..)Well am gonna beat your a$$ back to were you came from..
Natsusadlooks closely and naruto's face and notices the whiskers and starts rolling on the floor laughing )you have whiskers on your face like happy...(Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa)
Naruto:......
Natsusadnatsu looks at naruto serious and a serious tone said)try and kick my a$$ back if you can
Narutosadsmirks)with pleasure.......
In a blink of an eye naruto has closed the gap between him and natsu and delivered and powerful blow to natsu face sending natsu flying back and breaking some trees....that was easy..
Natsu:not so fast..is that all you got because it nots all I got.....natsu covered his fist in flames and chanted FIRE DRAGON:wing ATTACK!......naruto leaps high in the air(succesfully dodging the fire attack)...
Naruto:not bad kid.mm(while in mid air)kage bunshin nojutsu..dozens of clone rained down on natsu all approaching one after the other...
Natsu:what!?!?..they are more of you!...natsu punched the clones one after the other dispersing them with fire shrouding him arm....
Naruto:his taking down my clones with a punch!
Natsu:ggeeeheeeh..natsu shoots out fire from his and launches him self to naruto in the air...and chants Fire Dragon: Iron fist!
Naruto:shoot his coming...naruto created rasengan and charged it natsu iron fist.......both struggling in the air trying to overpower each other..which resulted in an explosion..both of the flew back but quickly got in position...
Naruto:this kid is strong am not gonna hold back and mode..KURAMA!!.....
Kurama:AGATE BAYO....naruto enters bijuu mode and looked at natsu in a very serious expression...
Natsu:wooow..your colour has changed...seems like your serious now..time for me to get serious too..LIGHTING FLAME DRAGON MODE...
-----both of them looking at eachother seriously have a face off...a gust of wind passed and they both moved simultaneosly to attack each other..naruto easily overpowered natsu with his superior speed and kept delivering fast strong punches which through natsu back several meters away...naruto goes in and gives natsu an uppercut launching him into the sky and quickly uses his speed to get behind natsu and punches him right down...natsu came crashing down in to the ground formin a big crater and the force to which natsu came down caused a massive shockwave which blew away some trees.....natsu quickly got back and cleaned the blood on his mouth and said "now its my turn"...Lightin Flame Dragon:crimson lotus explosive flame edge....the fire and lighting coming straight at naruto...naruto enlarged his arm and brought it forth to stop the flame(just like he did in his fight againt sasuke)but the lighting and flame was just to powerful and it began to push naruto back..naruto senses kicked up and before he could react he got hit flyin back destroying tree and rocks and finally came to a stop when the momentum reduces...
Naruto:when did he...(Naruto remembered)he came at me and punched while I was blocking his attack..so he lightin and fire doesn't affect him heeh.......naruto stands up and sees natsu infront him..
Natsu:am endin you with the lighting flame roar!!!!!.....the roar approached naruto and it didn't look as if naruto was getting prepared to dodge or block it and (booom)a hit..
Natsu:alright!!:-)
---when the dust cleared natsu saw a yellow fox head...it seems naruto used it for defence..---
Natsu:what dahmmmmmmm...;-((
Naruto:am ending the...naruto goes into full kurama mode and enters sage mode and used kurama big hands to hit natsu which sent him flying killometers back..but he survives the hit and get up..naruto leaps and has already closed the km gap...
Natsu:well your strong but am not gonna loose today as a fairytail wizard I natsu dragneel will not loose to you!!!...an outburst of fire shrouded natsu body scales began form on his hand and face and legs it turned red.....
Naruto:kurama:its dragon force naruto its the power of a dragon..be careful with this kid
Naruto:ahhh..yeah..wait how do you know that
Kurama:aren't you paying attention you BAKA when he attacks with fire he always yells fire dragon and now his body now has scales on him like a dragon...and I remember old man yotsuki saying something about dragon force...be careful naruto...
Naruto:AHhh
---both having another silent face off--
In a blink of an eye natsu has moved close to naruto and punched the naruto(kurama mode)in the stomach sending the large fox flying back but naruto quickly recuperated and got in position and ran to to natsu to punch hime natsu easily dodges it and jumps above naruto and chanted fire dragon:brilliant flame...a massive ball of fire(size of naruto sage art:big ball rasengan)hit the fox and naruto down...the shockwave from the blast cleared the forest severeal km away and shockwave was heard from leaf its self...naruto(fox) got up jumped back and prepared a bijuu dama...natsu seeing this...closed his eyes...
Naruto:BIJUU DAMA!
Natsu:Fire DRAGON ART:spears...
Naruto's bijuu dama approached natsu fast...while natsu covered in flames witha sharp edge movin to take on naruto bijuu dama and (booom) and explosion.......natsu fell to the ground and died
Natsu:happy lucy erza gray every one in fairytail sabertooth and my friends at other guilds am sorry but I have to go now...natsu fall and dies.....
Naruto:still in full on kurama mode..smiles and says the threat has been eliminated

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Please those that watch the anime and also read the manga can you tell me the exact chapter the anime stopped at? I am tired of watching the anime, It is too damn slow. I will just jump straight to the manga where luffy visit whole cake island and let the anime pile up. Instead of waiting for one per week. Thanks
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Please those that watch the anime and also read the manga can you tell me the exact chapter the anime stopped at? I am tired of watching the anime, It is too damn slow. I will just jump straight to the manga where luffy visit whole cake island and let the anime pile up. Instead of waiting for one per week. Thanks

Chapter 819
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
PRINCEZUKO1:

Chapter 819
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.