Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,807 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (170412 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Michelle70(m): 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
Santos07:
kaido too powerful it will be very hard for luffy to defeat him that is if he can do that self.
luffy will awaken his devil fruit, the elders were talking about an awakening which is legendary.
I believe its the gomu no mi
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Michelle70(m): 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
TopsyKrete:

Yeah, not possible... He's almost out of gear fourth juice when he became distracted. The same way Oden lost...
wait for awakening
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 7:54am On Mar 07, 2022
Michelle70:
no matter how strong he is, post wano arc luffy will definitely be stronger than him.
That's where the story is heading to but he has to defeat kaido to prove he is better than him.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Michelle70(m): 9:08am On Mar 07, 2022
hotswagg12:
That's where the story is heading to but he has to defeat kaido to prove he is better than him.
current luffy is already on shanks level
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2022
Michelle70:
wow nice one.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Santos07: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2022
Michelle70:
luffy will awaken his devil fruit, the elders were talking about an awakening which is legendary.
I believe its the gomu no mi
will it be enough to defeat him? I think kiado is not awakened yet.unless luffy awaken is a badass legendary fruit like you said.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by lexrichy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
Michelle70:
you don't know what you're saying

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Michelle70(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
lexrichy:
you don't know what you're saying
u think shanks would have done better against Kaido?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by lexrichy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
Michelle70:
u think shanks would have done better against Kaido?
yes, don't know why you guys are underestimating shanks

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Santos07: 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
What do you guys think about this cast

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by lexrichy(m): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2022
Luffy is about to awaken he's devilfruit

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Michelle70:

Abeg park well...

Luffy at Shanks level??!

Shanks wey have an order for the war to end at Marinefold and The Marine Rear Admiral concor...

The only Emperor wey tell world Government meeting must hold and agreed to it...

The only known person to have technically bleeped up Beast pirates in a matter of hours!!!...

Abeg think again bros

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Michelle70(m): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
TopsyKrete:

Abeg park well...

Luffy at Shanks level??!

Shanks wey have an order for the war to end at Marinefold and The Marine Rear Admiral concor...

The only Emperor wey tell world Government meeting must hold and agreed to it...

The only known person to have technically bleeped up Beast pirates in a matter of hours!!!...

Abeg think again bros
when did shanks bleep up beast pirates? I probably missed it

Also, Sengoku ended the war because there is no point fighting, if u feel shanks and crew are strong enough to take on admirals, Sengoku, Garp and other fighters then u are high.
Garp or Sengoku alone are each on WB level while Beckman is just yonko commander level, nothing special

Shanks had a stake in MF which I strongly believe cos there is no way he could go into mariejoise and come out unscathed.

Kaido and BM are stronger than shanks and shanks won't do better than luffy against kaido, he will try and give kaido some heavy damage but at the end, Kaido will still triumph. If law and kidd could defeat BM, then shanks is not even worth a big threat
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Michelle70(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
lexrichy:
Luffy is about to awaken he's devilfruit
fun fact.

Joyboy sealed himself in gomu gomu no mi, luffy is about to unlock that latent power.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by lexrichy(m): 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
Michelle70:
fun fact.

Joyboy sealed himself in gomu gomu no mi, luffy is about to unlock that latent power.
seems you're correct
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Michelle70:
fun fact.

Awakening Loading...

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
TopsyKrete:

Awakening Loading...

Luffy Is dead... Joy boy has risen
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Michelle70:
when did shanks bleep up beast pirates? I probably missed it

Also, Sengoku ended the war because there is no point fighting, if u feel shanks and crew are strong enough to take on admirals, Sengoku, Garp and other fighters then u are high.
Garp or Sengoku alone are each on WB level while Beckman is just yonko commander level, nothing special

Laffing in Swahili

Shanks had a stake in MF which I strongly believe cos there is no way he could go into mariejoise and come out unscathed.

Kaido and BM are stronger than shanks and shanks won't do better than luffy against kaido, he will try and give kaido some heavy damage but at the end, Kaido will still triumph. If law and kidd could defeat BM, then shanks is not even worth a big threat

Still... Laffing in SWAHILI

SHANKS DA RED HAIR... I've gat nothing to prove as you will soon swallow your vomit

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2022
TopsyKrete:

pls explain more and who is joy boy? Though I haven't been following up the manga and video for a long time.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by lexrichy(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2022
TopsyKrete:

hope they won't do that naruto resurrection shit
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Santos07: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
This week chapter spoiler is fire,a lot has been reviled

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Santos07:
This week chapter spoiler is fire,a lot has been reviled
pls give us update. What was revealed?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Santos07: 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
hotswagg12:
pls give us update. What was revealed?
SPOILERS BELOW BEWARE

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Santos07:
SPOILERS BELOW BEWARE
This is getting interesting. Can't wait to see luffy in gear 5.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by lexrichy(m): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2022
Santos07:
SPOILERS BELOW BEWARE
.this changes everything about one piece
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Question is
How did Shanks got hold of Gomu Gomu fruit in the first place?

Shanks was already an Emperor when Luffy was snacking the Gomu Gomu fruit... All this while, na paramecia type fruit I thought the fruit be.
Now Oda has finally gotten to to defeat Kaido; the king of beast by using the god of beast...

This is a paradigm shift for the WG
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 8:28am On Mar 26, 2022
TopsyKrete:
Question is

Shanks was already an Emperor when Luffy was snacking the Gomu Gomu fruit... All this while, na paramecia type fruit I thought the fruit be.
Now Oda has finally gotten to to defeat Kaido; the king of beast by using the god of beast...

I luv this your analysis

I feel shanks plan was to hand it over to WG when luffy stole and ate it. That's why shanks had to monitor luffy progress all these while.
He even had to sacrifice one of his arm for luffy and told whiteBird that he gave it up for the upcoming generation.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Santos07: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2022
TopsyKrete:
Question is

he stole it from who's who a cp0 agent.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by lexrichy(m): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2022
TopsyKrete:
Question is

Shanks was not a Yonko. If you read the manga it states Shanks has been a Yonko for 6 years. When he met Luffy in East Blue it was 10 years before Luffy set out to sea
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
Spoiler Alert!!!

Kaido is down...

I repeat...

Kaido is down for the first time

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Talking about Devil �� Fruits...

Roger's "original" Crew have no known devil fruit users save for Baggy who mistakenly swallowed the Bara Bara no mi...

Whiteboard crew were Devil fruit users...

Beast pirates are predominantly Zoan type devil fruiters ;

Little is known of Red Hair pirates, however I will say just like Pirate King's crew, they are no known devil fruit users.

Blackbeard on the other hand is predominantly Devil fruit users, save for Suirui the former Impel Down Chief Warden.

I am of the opinion that Blackbeard has also been searching for the Gomu Fruit as well as gravity fruit but switched his attention to the other one when he learnt that the Gomu fruit has been taken... Reason for his duel with Shanks.
These two fruits were identical.

Question is who was the previous user of the Gomu fruit after the Legendary Joy Boy?

At least the previous user of the Barrier fruit was member of the Kurozumi, the previous user of the flame fruit was Ace, the previous user of Gura fruit was Whitebeard, the previous user of the heart �� fruit was known by Doxiote Doflamingo.... The lists goes on

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2022
Who hinted BB on how to get DF of the immediate dead user like how we see on Jaya and Marinefold?

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.