Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

How To Overcome The Feelings You Have For Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Overcome The Feelings You Have For Your Ex (745 Views)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Learn To Overcome The Feelings You Have For Your Ex / How To Overcome The Pains Of Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Overcome The Feelings You Have For Your Ex by extraflyfineboy(m): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
Firstly, I have to say that the best revenge in this contest is just to live your life. However, if you still believe that things will still work out between you and your ex then try and reconcile with them. But if not, then yes! This post is for you.

- Now, get it into your head that he/she is your EX!! In capital letters, its either you accept that fact or you are damned. He/she was an integral part o you, yes, but sweetie get over it because if you don’t,
then he/she will torment you. Be HAPPY, and live your life. This is the starting point, if you can do this then you’re good to go.

- --- Yes I know you’re sad, but must you run to facebook and twitter to tell the world? Post normal stuffs about your normal life, even if you are not overjoyed, don’t give em’ the feeling that you’re sad or depressed, no hun, don’t do that. And hey, you don’t have to block him/her what signal do you want to send?

- --- Be busy, stay active, depression comes when you’re always alone thinking about stuffs you shouldn’t be thinking about. Hang out with friends, hit the gym, stay social you need it. And if for any reason you run into your ex, stay calm and act casual. Respond to em’ like you do to any normal friend of yours…..don’t over act. DO NOT talk about the past, the past is in the past, doing that will only awaken emotion you want dead. Also try not to spend more time than necessary with him/her. Do not act like you still remember his likes and dislikes, if he likes, let his likes dislike his likes……I know you understand me.

- --- Look good. No, look even better. This does not necessarily mean you should over dress. Dress in fly way, he/she is not familiar with; you are not trying to impress him/her. If he/she compliments you, say “thanks”. If he/she makes advances, reject them out rightly. If you have to call em’ it should be once in a blue, that blue has to be very dark you might think it’s black. And please don’t call their relatives.

- --- See someone, I mean the opposite sex. Get out of that shell, you are SINGLE! Don’t be desperate, your dressing and lively mood will attract the right people. Don’t rush into another relationship because you just came out of one.

What do you think about these tips?

FOR MORE TIPS LIKE THIS, SHORT STORIES, ENTERTAINMENT AN FASHION, PLEASE LOG ON TO http://umehoma..com

Re: How To Overcome The Feelings You Have For Your Ex by Sanboy25: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome The Feelings You Have For Your Ex by Moji12(f): 12:17am On Jun 12, 2013
KUDOS

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome The Feelings You Have For Your Ex by shizzle11(m): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2013
IDEA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should A Guy Not Call The Girl He Loves Cos She Didn't Call Or Lack Of Airtime? / I Married Or Dated A Club Girl And I Am......... It? / Need A Mature Lady For Fun...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.