Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) (40530 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / What Is Your Worst Day Like In 2013? In Every Aspect. / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by RealSleek(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
yuzedo: if dey like let dem advattise deir verginty inside CNN knews, it can't help dem seeeee good horseband. This girls soooo dam ugly, wtf?! No wonder deir vergin. angry if deir verginnity is on stuck eschange it wil be -N1kobo. Ohhh gord am vexin!!!! I no, deir NL babe, am 10005.4%sure!! See ONILA dere, d one wit dipper live skirt! Very ugly tin, we give upppp! angry

This ur grammar sha......I beginning to think u r doing it on purpose....ifs always funny tho....u are mouthed
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by cycline404(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
sauer: while other nations bother about production and advancing human knowledge, my people are concerned about not having se/x until they marry. Just what exactly is the importance attached to this experience?

I Love this....
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by RealSleek(m): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
onila: I went to a secondary school

where keeping your virginity was preached all the time

their hard-work was not in vain

I am a product of yr good advice, my lovely teachers

all of us now in universities abroad and in Nigeria are still pure

waiting for the main day

Nigeria, a country for classy girls

we are coming up, baby

Wish I can see ur face sis.....pretty girls always find it hard to keep off boys from disturbing dem.....cos naija boys be like hungry lions looking for whom to devour......in my opinion, wowo girls no too dey get disturbance as suich which make it more easier than pwetty girls....As humans, too much pressure can force a gal into eating d forbidden fruit...I'm nt implying u are ugly o....jes saying
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by IME1: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
i am so happy about this concept. I wish more cities and places would also carry out this 'sensitization and encouraging' rallies and marches. it is lovely. smiley
the issue of virginity is not just about not having se.x until marriage but is about discipline and self control. a guy or gal that can wait for marriage before inter.course can wait for many other things of value and life changing things. check it out, if u can wait for at least 3 to 4 years to get a degree from the university, then u must wait until marriage to 'know' ya spouse. also if u can wait for your labour and hardwork to pay off, then u can avoid get-rich-scams and criminal vices, by engaging in legitimate work. patience teaches you discipline which helps curb many other vices other than forni.cation or promiscuity like scam, kidnapping, or other FAR'gate scandals or pension or pen scandals. grin
so u see its not just about inter.course, but about waiting for what is valuable, long lasting and a test of true love and long term commitment.
like if u consider yourself what the wait and you consider your sweetheart what the wait! cool

4 Likes

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Efikman(m): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
I'm proud to be a virgin too grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by deols(f): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
Why are non virgins beefing virgins nahh.

Okay. I disagree with the match

But if it helps someone stay virgin, lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
deols: Why are non virgins beefing virgins nahh.

Okay. I disagree with the match

But it helps someone stay virgin, lipsrsealed

Did you take a leave from NL?
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by deols(f): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2013
50calibre:

What societal issues? How about unemployment, how about corruption, how about illiteracy, how about economy, how about electricity, how about green, how about infant mortality, how about poverty and hunger?

On a scale of importance, where does virginity come into that list?

My heart bleeds for Africa

so you dont think teenage pregnancy, abortions, baby factories, sexually transmitted infections are societal issues that need tackling?

2 Likes

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by deols(f): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
bukatyne:

Did you take a leave from NL?

I did for a while but I'v bn back for long.
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by deols(f): 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
skydeep: Good for them. Being a virgin doesnt guaranty a virtuous wife. You can be a virgin and still be a pain in the a$s

can you be promiscuous and virtuous?

2 Likes

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by laytoshtwo: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2013
Do u know the pressure unwanted babies is adding to the economy.
sauer: while other nations bother about production and advancing human knowledge, my people are concerned about not having se/x until they marry. Just what exactly is the importance attached to this experience?

1 Like

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Bofemsky(f): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
jmoore: GOOD MARCH!!!

One thing is for sure, the devil is not happy about this.
Haters park well please...
Park ke? Abeg, make haters go "jam"!
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Cipriani(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
sexkillz: Jobless people.

What is it about announcing virginity? It's a choice you made just like others made theirs. The funniest thing about this March is that if you go back and check the people that participated, almost half of them would have lost their virginity amongst themselves by now. . . Shameless hypocrites.

Virgins don't make noise about being virgins. This is a load of crap. Why didn't they March to Lagos if they were serious? Sanitizing the community my left foot!

Very true bro. You spelt out what was on my mind after reading the post. Most of the participants would have lost their virginity a long time ago.
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Cipriani(m): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
Most of all the NL girls who kick against this must have lost their virginity in a fraudulent manner and they are now envy of the young girls who are still virgins. Shame on you girls who lost your virginity carelessly.

1 Like

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Cipriani(m): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
Virgins are a scarce commodity in the world we live today. I will continue searching for one that I might eventually marry. I want to know how it feels to deflower a virgin.
All my life, I have only fûcked disvirgined girls.
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Decryptor(m): 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
onila: dd

YES MY PPLE ARE WORKING! smiley

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

BIG UPS! TO ALL MY FELLOW VIRGINS IN NIGERIA

KEEP STUNNING ON THEM HOES cool

SO PROUD OF YOU!

TEAM VIRGIN cool
If you are still a virgin, then my late grand-mum was a virgin before she died
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
Cipriani: Virgins are a scarce commodity in the world we live today. I will continue searching for one that I might eventually marry. I want to know how it feels to deflower a virgin.

You are sexually active and you are hoping to marry a virgin, nice

Cipriani: Most of all the NL girls who kick against this must have lost their virginity in a fraudulent manner and they are now envy of the young girls who are still virgins. Shame on you girls who lost your virginity carelessly.

Virginity is not a girlish virtue. Look at the OP again, they were talking about MALE and FEMALE virgins. There is something called secondary virginity. You can decide today not to have sex anymore and wait for your wife.

1 Like

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Omobarca: 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2013
bukatyne:
There is something called secondary virginity. You can decide today not to have sex anymore and wait for your wife.
What if a hooker decides to quit sex and wait 4 her husband, does that make her a secondary virgin? grin
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Tbase2: 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
FBLJ: Why is so hard in this country to belive that there are virgins? as a matter of fact we still have many virgins, as a boy,my girl friends were always virgins, and i refused to sleep with them some of them eventually left and slept with other guys, but others remained virgins till they married. I respected virgins because i wanted to marry one, and I did... and I know there are still virgins out there. I encourage you if you are a Virgin remain one till you marry, it will help ur marraige, because you will have no need for comparism. just like my wife enjoys our marraige more. smiley
oh boy see pussy licker
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Ifesimi(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2013
This Virginity March was done in Lagos, PH, Calabar, Ibadan, Ife, Moro and Ilorin on the same day.
We are simply encouraging virgins to keep themselves for their spousess and asking those who have made mistakes to retrace their steps.
God honours purity. Many problems in politics, the economy, homes, etc can be traced to infidelity.
Righteousness exalts a nation; sin is a reproach to any people.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2013
Omo_barca:
What if a hooker decides to quit sex and wait 4 her husband, does that make her a secondary virgin? grin

Yes, it does

1 Like

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Testerfuze(m): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
Omo_barca:
ɪ̣̝̇ wonda ooo,secondary virgin koh! Kindergaten hoe nii.*smh

1 Like

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
Testerfuze:
ɪ̣̝̇ wonda ooo,secondary virgin koh! Kindergaten hoe nii.*smh

We have male and female hookers

Virginity is not a status symbol, it is doing what is right in the sight of God. If a non-virgin decides to stop sex and wit for his/her spouse, I am sure God will be very happy with him/her. There are always chances of repentance.
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
People catching feelings over this virginity march or whatever it is, sure you aren't just jealous? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Testerfuze(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2013
[quote author=bukatyne]

We have male and female hookers

Virginity is not a status symbol, it is doing what is right in the sight of God. If a non-virgin decides to stop sex and wit for his/her spouse, I am sure God will be very happy with him/her. There are always chances of repentance.

[/quote)
Aiight oo,we all cannot support nd believe in d same tin,thr has 2 b oppositions,dats wat U̶̲̥̅̊ believe,boko guys believe in wat thr doin nd bt we believe wat thr doin isn't ryt. Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋o every1 wit his own's opinion nd views
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by debbyt79: 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2013
Ifesimi: This Virginity March was done in Lagos, PH, Calabar, Ibadan, Ife, Moro and Ilorin on the same day.
We are simply encouraging virgins to keep themselves for their spousess and asking those who have made mistakes to retrace their steps.
God honours purity. Many problems in politics, the economy, homes, etc can be traced to infidelity.
Righteousness exalts a nation; sin is a reproach to any people.

1 Like

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by bravedave: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2013
I'm PROUD to be a VIRGIN...

Who says virginity is old-fashioned?
Who says being a virgin is being stupid?
Who says virginity is lack of opportunity?
Who says virgins are ugly?
Who says virgins should not be proud?
Who says advocates of sexual purity are liars?

You don't have to wonder for long because I'd give you the answer...

ANSWER- the devil and his demons.

Ask yourself if you're for God or you're for the devil.

I repeat...I'M PROUD TO BE A VIRGIN!!!

GOD BLESS YOU.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by debbyt79: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
NO SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
Cipriani: Most of all the NL girls who kick against this must have lost their virginity in a fraudulent manner and they are now envy of the young girls who are still virgins. Shame on you girls who lost your virginity carelessly.
Cipriani: Virgins are a scarce commodity in the world we live today. I will continue searching for one that I might eventually marry. I want to know how it feels to deflower a virgin.

^My issues with "virginity-pride" can be observed in ridiculous statements such as those above. This man thinks he is entitled to a virgin upon marriage. Imagine, saving myself for this man. KMT! Brainwashing is real, and "facts" are self-regulated. Virginity is an individual journey through an impure social filter, not a concept to be sold en masse.

Virginity parades? Pleeease. No time undecided
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2013
All the virgin hour download 3 important apps on their phone:

1. Kamasutra
2. big book of Kamasutra
3. Kamasutra Loving

Actually, make that 4

4. Ikamasutra lite

Thank me later
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by bravedave: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
Efikman: I'm proud to be a virgin too grin grin grin grin grin

Now, we are talking...we can't allow the devil plant some demons on earth to disrepute sexual purity...

We, the CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, are proud to be sexually pure...

I'M PROUD TO BE A VIRGIN!!!

Alleluia!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter / Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding / When A Man Truly Loves A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.