Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money (17791 Views)

D'banj Ft Ice Prince-Salute Video / Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" / Durella - Blame It On The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by EzePromoe: 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
Nice song, i must say cool
Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by AZeD1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
The song sounds good but dbanj made his name and money with beats that had African flavour which sadly is missing from this track.
Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by RedLight1: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
heheheheh snoop lion killed this song yo!

am sorry am rich
sorry you broke
blame it on money, money, money.

oluwa lofun mi lowo
Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by ritux: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
[size=14pt]God why do I like D'banj so much
[/size]

Waiting for the haters.....

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by RedLight1: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
A-ZeD:
The song sounds good but dbanj made his name and money with beats that had African flavour which sadly is missing from this track.
well you can blame it on the money bro grin grin

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by eyenCalabar(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
I can't but give it to D'Banj. Good one
Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by RedLight1: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
9jadelta: blame the uglhness on money cool
grin grin grin grin
Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by relax10: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
I hail u Ejanla keep it up,shame 2 haters nd expecting a very nice video of dis song like dat of mr endowed remix!!!
Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by inspiredm(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
Snoop Lion Killed the Song, He Murdered it.

I Had TO Put His Part of the Song on Auto Replay to Master The Rap.
Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by omosexy1: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
As a good fan of D'banj and one who shares the same birth date with him, I believe this Gemini is losing his golden touch to music since his departure from Don Jazzy. He is yet to up an artistry touch of flame like we note him for. This music is a far cry from what we know D'banj for. It is so western for me to accept. If I want to listen to western music I know where to look but I cannot listen to another western-make up from a Brother. C'mon D'banj come back to Lagos and stay for a while maybe your musical senses would come back.

To note, I dislike the lyrical content. Nice western beat for a good rap song. Snoop Lion did well.

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
nice song, DBANJ aint sorry nairalanders are broke.. haters. it aint d-banj's fault that you're broke. leave the guy alone and go create ur own niche
Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by Babaskool7: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
omosexy1: As a good fan of D'banj and one who shares the same birth date with him, I believe this Gemini is losing his golden touch to music since his departure from Don Jazzy. He is yet to up an artistry touch of flame like we note him for. This music is a far cry from what we know D'banj for. It is so western for me to accept. If I want to listen to western music I know where to look but I cannot listen to another western-make up from a Brother. C'mon D'banj come back to Lagos and stay for a while maybe your musical senses would come back.

To note, I dislike the lyrical content. Nice western beat for a good rap song. Snoop Lion did well.
i'm so sorry i'm rich,
i'm sorry ur broke,(as expected)
pls don't blame me blame it on the money money money
kudi ego owo see jam, dis song is more than the noise wizkid davido or all these afircan artists have been making since all these years
once again kudi ego owo jeez.

17 Likes

Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
Dbanj is sorry these haters are broke mehn...
They laugh at his music, He laughs at their bank accounts...

Blame it on the money,money, money....

7 Likes

Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
cyril83: before it's about his crappy song but now it's all about being ugly. Now i understand your problem.
well I never complained about his songs before even though I'm not a big fan of his.and hey I gat no problem.not with him at least.just that he like forming fine boy with his lip gloss and sunken eyes covered in expensive shades.
olumaxi: u just an oliver,oliver,oliver twist
so are you grin
Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
Otor jesse: Banga leeee of life...nice combo...let suport dis dude mehn, he is goin places, d greatest artist 2 emerge 4rm africa...click like if u agreee

Phew
Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by Skywalker5(m): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
Dont tell me nonsense,the King is on the throne

To all the haters still hating

Eyin boys, gba o ju eee.
Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by oparahchi(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
In as much as i dont subscribe to making negative comments on people's effort, I must say this song is not exceptional. D banj is loosing the African rhythm. It's so glaring his trying to make music like the Americans. My own perspective is make a beautiful African rhythm that stands out, and sell to the westerners. Example Fela's songs et.al.
Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by Skywalker5(m): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
jackbauersballs: Dbanj is sorry these haters are broke mehn...
They laugh at his music, He laughs at their bank accounts...

Blame it on the money,money, money....

Now that's deep cool cheesy
Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by RedLight1: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
oparah chi: In as much as i dont subscribe to making negative comments on people's effort, I must say this song is not exceptional. D banj is loosing the African rhythm. It's so glaring his trying to make music like the Americans. My own perspective is make a beautiful African rhythm that stands out, and sell to the westerners. Example Fela's songs et.al.
now tell me, which one of the current artists sounds like fela or plays real african afro beat? tuface, one of the grand fathers of modern Nigerian music, tell me which of his songs sounds african or like fela song? note: the fact that you sing in your dialect doesn't make your song pure african. besides, he used more Yoruba dialect in the song, and he has never at anytime stop using his dialect. what else do you really want?

6 Likes

Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by T2dk(m): 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
Red-Light:
now tell me, which one of the current artists sounds like fela or plays real african afro beat? tuface, one of the grand fathers of modern Nigerian music, tell me which of his songs sounds african or like fela song? note: the fact that you sing in your dialect doesn't make your song pure african. besides, he used more Yoruba dialect in the song, and he has never at anytime stop using his dialect. what else do you really want?
. .blame it on d money lol .bro
Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by Diasporan(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
Nice one to the biggest Musician in Africa at the moment
Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by Diasporan(m): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
oparah chi: In as much as i dont subscribe to making negative comments on people's effort, I must say this song is not exceptional. D banj is loosing the African rhythm. It's so glaring his trying to make music like the Americans. My own perspective is make a beautiful African rhythm that stands out, and sell to the westerners. Example Fela's songs et.al.
The Dude is not singing just for his music to be accepted in Africa but for it to be globally accepted.Try to move from your comfort one and venture into broader frontier that is what has made him bigger than the rest and also rich bro.Everything is not all about Africa but globalisation.Once you can have a little attention of the American listeners you are made for life considering their population.I better sing nonsense and capture 0.2 percent of North America and Europe than sing songs my fellow Africans will love for its 'Africanness' but won't even buy it instead download it for free and later run at a loss

9 Likes

Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by Rhino5dm: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
" D banj is the man with the magic , and money ain't sh *t, we'd buy anything . . . ."

Nice one eja nla. . . OooSsssHhhhhEeeee!!! cool

1 Like

Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
Am sure Afam4ever and safari girl are going to hug the nearest powerline

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by IAMBREEZY: 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
This song sounds like tonto dike 'HI' to me

1 Like

Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by garri4all: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
This song is trash, especially D'banj's part.
It's so obvious that he was not flowing with the song
Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by apoti(m): 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
Damm! I'm in the office andI can't believe I've listened to this song over 10 times shocked

owo ni koko
obe ni rodo
still making my own dough
Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by Rhino5dm: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
"Oluwa lo dami to gbe mi de ibi ti mo de, ma wo mi, ma fa ra we mi, ko kon mi dele, oluwa lo fumi lo la omo don't blame me . . " EJA NLA!! cool

Can't just imagine what the video of this song will look like.
Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by wonlasewonimi: 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
He has been dishing out so many crass songs lately this average one sounds great to many people.
Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by howfarwhatagwan: 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
Kanye west and Crew Abeg I don vex Please give us back our D'BANJ.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by Rhino5dm: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
wonlasewonimi: He has been dishing out so many crass songs lately this average one sounds great to many people.

But he's far far better than this guy selling Loya Milk. shocked

[img]http://2.bp..com/-8Mu8vITncdU/ULn-x249p0I/AAAAAAABCD4/k0HoWHQM_dU/s280/....0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-fhcQvMey1D8/ULn-sjEHYoI/AAAAAAABCDw/YXQPG3jX6ss/s1600/_DSC0284.JPG[/img]

^
Ofcourse, man must wack, since D banj is no more here to give you FREE Bentley. LWKMD!!

9 Likes

Re: D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Music: Zlatan – Unripe Pawpaw (mp3) / The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince / Da Grin Vs Lord of Ajasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.