Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 (105445 Views)

Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by DMainMan: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2013
We will destroy Spain.

To Arsenal fans,

Higuain is about to do his medicals

Rooney is on his way

Fellaini on the move

Kai, we are back

We will win quadruple. I love Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2013
fox sports analyst called Ideye as old fashion no.9... and nor be lie
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by spenca: 9:22am On Jun 22, 2013
I no d watch again ,the last agsinst uruguay almost made ma heart pop out of ma chest even after the match
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by mmmustapha(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2013
If spain didn't play well they will beat Nigeria 4-0

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by collynzo2(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2013
Jarus: I see a tough encounter, with Spain narrowly escaping with a 1-0 or 2-1 margin.

After all, the Catalunya we played 1-1 with last year consisted of Xavi, Ramos and other key members of Spanish national team.
Ramos?
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Princeofilorin(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2013
why do we keep lying to ourselves. spain are currently the best team in the world and even with their second team i think they'll beat us easily.thatz d bitter truth embarassed
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by finebadtboy(m): 9:50am On Jun 22, 2013
Spain currently are afraid of Nigeria don't be surprised. It's eleven against eleven. Sunday will be Sunday Mba's day grin remember he is Sunday Sunday medicine cool he will get the third goal. I see 3 - 1 in favour of Nigeria tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by finebadtboy(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2013
Princeofilorin: why do we keep lying to ourselves. spain are currently the best team in the world and even with their second team i think they'll beat us easily.thatz d bitter truth embarassed
guy big names don't play football else Messi who has won the worlds best player back to back should be playing in the confed. Cup. His team is not the South American champions or even world champions. The Spanish team are studded but in football anything can happen.

Remember Atlanta 96, I don't know how old you were then or whether you watched the match, butNigeria beat Star studded brazil and Argentina to win gold. Who would have thought. Just chill, football is not theory but practical.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by collynzo2(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2013
The Spanish team were robbed in their hotel rooms, hope that affects them psychologically.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by dedon007: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2013
Keshi shouldn't allow his sentiment becloud his judgement. he shouldn't say because a player did this or that, that disqualifies him a jersey. At this stage after spending several years as coach, he is still experimenting with players, he should reconcile with the foreign based players, and blend them in if he want to survive his coaching career
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by boron10(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2013
DMainMan: We will destroy Spain.

To Arsenal fans,

Higuain is about to do his medicals

Rooney is on his way

Fellaini on the move

Kai, we are back

We will win quadruple. I love Arsenal
I was expecting you to add lionel messi to the list of players joining Arsenal grin. Arsenal fans like dreaming I swear. You should first think of winning capital one cup before any other trophy.

Remember the best Wenger team were only able to thrive in the local league grin grin hence the name local champion.

With mourinho in Chelsea, Pellegrini in City and Bale still in Tottenham, Arsenal would battle for fourth place position grin. Which is surely what they celebrate as trophy.

@Topic, I just hope we put up a decent performance. I would be expecting too much if I wish for a draw in this match. Not when the likes of iniesta, xavi and fabregas would be paraded.

We should start preparing for next year's world cup, so we would give every team we encounter a run for their money.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2013
Anyi.:
With Torres in front we'd definitely have a clean sheet. I was really happy when I heard he got a call up
haha,naso.Am a chelc fan i i know my player....If Omeruo could pocket d likes of drogba,cavani,suarez vry well,is it tores dat is d problem?Oga mourinho i introduce to u,kenneth omeruo,d young guy dat marks his uncles as if he his marking his age mate.Dat guy strong gahnnnn.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by bazuka001(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2013
mk una chill. Na sunday, mba go score, tis goin to b 1 - 0 n favour of 9ja
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by damosky12(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2013
Jarus: I see a tough encounter, with Spain narrowly escaping with a 1-0 or 2-1 margin.

After all, the Catalunya we played 1-1 with last year consisted of Xavi, Ramos and other key members of Spanish national team.
I dont see Spain escaping. I SEE THE NEWSPAPER HEADLINES DIPICTING A 'SHOCKING NEWS' ON MONDAY
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by sCun: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2013
dedon007: Keshi shouldn't allow his sentiment becloud his judgement. he shouldn't say because a player did this or that, that disqualifies him a jersey. At this stage after spending several years as coach, he is still experimenting with players, he should reconcile with the foreign based players, and blend them in if he want to survive his coaching career
His experiment won us the nations cup and gave us an unbeaten run which was the longest in our history. What did those players you want hon to recall achieve for us? They made us super chickens.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2013
dayokanu: The best pattern Nigeria can play vs Spain is shown below

hahaha,u no go kill me wit laugh o.Formation 8-1-0.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by damosky12(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2013
mmmustapha: If spain didn't play well they will beat Nigeria 4-0
yes u are right 'if' you are talking about our under 17 but our SUPER EAGLES, choi! Spain will concede more than their name spelling "5" oo. Trust me this once.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2013
Rossikk: Nigeria will play Spain some serious football on Sunday.

We'll even dominate them like we did Uruguay.

I can just see the commentators coming out with stuff like ''if you didn't know any better, you'd think the men in Green were the Spanish!''.

Wanna bet? wink
i feel u.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2013
babaowo: ....we need agressive attackers
if i was keshi,i wil play mba as d top strika against spain,den john ogu play d atakin milfield.D dey try sha,john ogu.Only if onazi was thr to compliment mikel,ogude is a waste pipe.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by fredoooooo: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2013
tough game .. UP EAGLES plus #Team spain
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2013
BinghiNya: Nigeria and boastfulness. In your wildest dreams you wanna beat spain. Nigeria won't dominate the midfield against spain. This isn't 1998. You guys boasted the same way against uruguay, we all saw how it ended. The 1998 was well ahead of this current team in all ways. Till sunday but my prediction is Nigeria 1 spain 3
who wuld av believe 9ja wil dominate d milfield against ivory coast.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by purplekayc(m): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2013
mukina2: If you think Nigeria will win like this post
lol!uh?
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by jeff1000(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2013
1st of ol,,4 all those sayin prophet TB Joshua prophesied anything,,u guyz should leave d man of God alone na!,,@topic,,i don't foresee eagles winning,,but one tin i no is dat d boiz will try n play spain,,*spain ain't God*,,but even if we loose to dem,,i'll still b glad cos 4 d fact dat 9ja z even playin with spain in a competition like dis says how far d boiz hav gone,,nigerians should hav patience with dis team,,they r coming up 2 b one d best team in history if u ask me,,wen all our injured players r back,,u will see,,,up 9ja,,whether u guyz win or loose,,i d una back anytym anyday,,,go n fly over spain,,*drops mic*
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2013
martins showboy: mikel will convert to a winger likewise sundax mba and john ogu because there will be no room for them in the midfield area wher we have xavi, and co.
go n watch ucl final 2012 again,chelc vs munich,n kum bak n tel me weda mikel bin run go wing.Swanstiga,kroos,gustavo,muller.E easy.?No b dat same bayern milfieldas bin beat barca 7-0?With d likes of xavi,bosquet,iniesta,messi...!How many timez av mikel played against baka n lost?Na al dis kind big matches mikel dey like show him talent...!9ja homebase play catalunya draw,bosquet and xavi bin play o,but na penalty dem use score.U dey cari 9ja play,na big matches dem dey use make name.Watch out,xavi go run go defence cos mikel no go giv am space 4 milfield.D only player i dey fear 4 dat team na iniesta.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2013
Princeofilorin: why do we keep lying to ourselves. spain are currently the best team in the world and even with their second team i think they'll beat us easily.thatz d bitter truth embarassed
taaah,wat do pple take dis spain 4,as GOD?Spain 2nd team can not beat nigeria,4 their dream.Dem no born spain wel to play 9ja wit their 2nd team,dem 4 receive d shock of their life.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by damosky12(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2013
Emmadani: if i was keshi,i wil play mba as d top strika against spain,den john ogu play d atakin milfield.D dey try sha,john ogu.Only if onazi was thr to compliment mikel,ogude is a waste pipe.
Ogude is not a waste. If not for his defending position, Mikel would not come to attack like he did against Uruguay. I love the guy with his hard tackles and giant stature. He could scare attackers off the ball at times..
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2013
finebadtboy: guy big names don't play football else Messi who has won the worlds best player back to back should be playing in the confed. Cup. His team is not the South American champions or even world champions. The Spanish team are studded but in football anything can happen.

Remember Atlanta 96, I don't know how old you were then or whether you watched the match, butNigeria beat Star studded brazil and Argentina to win gold. Who would have thought. Just chill, football is not theory but practical.
tel dem ma broda.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 22, 2013
damosky12:
Ogude is not a waste. If not for his defending position, Mikel would not come to attack like he did against Uruguay. I love the guy with his hard tackles and giant stature. He could scare attackers off the ball at times..
d guys tackles are blind tackles,he does not have marking sense.Omerou wil do beta dan him in dmf.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by cman77(m): 10:51am On Jun 22, 2013
Is oduamadi fit to play? Cos na our beat striker 4 dat squad b dat.ideye na minus.keshi shud place oduamadi at centre forward,musa at right forward den mba can play left forward since him b offensive midfielder, and we no get any betta alternative.we nid pple dat will take almost all our chances and score.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by premlove(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2013
I hate intimidation: thought spain is good atleast there should respect us we did qualify by chance we conqure africa for GOD sake;i know there have world class player bt i believe in the spirit of naija I LOVE MY COUNTRY not becos there win today and lose 2morow becos there are ready to make us proud win or lose we are stil d best at d moment
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by premlove(m): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2013
it is u dat is lying to ur self becos u dont believe in d spirit of naija

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply)

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG / Nigeria Vs Uruguay Fifa U17 World Cup (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.