Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 (103986 Views)

Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by caukerzee(m): 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
SailorXY: ^^ bullsh-it
Lets see who must have said bullshit after the game tommorow. while i'll be smiling to the bank because the money i will win from bets, you would be crying and mourning with sleepless nights under your blanket because of the defeat. MUMU
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by naijaboiy: 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
caukerzee: Tahiti can qualify if spain beat nigeria and Tahiti themselves beat uruguay 21-0.
Rotflmao... grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 23, 2013
Anyi.:
With Torres in front we'd definitely have a clean sheet. I was really happy when I heard he got a call up

Nando doesn't start their crucial games, Soldado does.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by emiye(m): 1:10am On Jun 23, 2013
Nigeria will need to borrow lewadonski tomorrow , we need 4 unreplied goals against spain tomorrow.

Bayern 4 Barca 0 on my mind ! .

Should uruguay fail to score up to five unreplied goals against tahiti, and SE win spain with any kind of scoreline, all roads to semis for SE

I still posit that we have roughly 20% chance of qualification, and that is a lot to hang on.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by emiye(m): 1:22am On Jun 23, 2013
For those who have lost hope in our semi final qualification tomorrow.

This link is a reminder https://www.nairaland.com/1159142/nigeria-cannot-win-2013-nations

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 23, 2013
Referee: Joel Aguilar (El Salvador)
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by iamnigeria: 5:56am On Jun 23, 2013
“Anything can happen against Spain. Everything is achievable, it depends on how much desire you have in you. How badly you want it and of course an element of luck to be on your side. I cannot question the boys’ level of commitment and their loyalty,” - Stephen Keshi, Nigeria coach.

[size=18pt]Watch Online for FREE: Nigeria vs Spain - FIFA Confederation Cup 2013[/size]

http://www.iamnigeria.net/2013/06/watch-online-for-free-nigeria-vs-spain.html
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2013
emiye: For those who have lost hope in our semi final qualification tomorrow.

This link is a reminder https://www.nairaland.com/1159142/nigeria-cannot-win-2013-nations
Read one of them before the nation cup
blink182: I thought this knowledge was already public. We don't need anyone to tell us, I personally do not believe we will make quarter final.
Read another one
pedor: Those group of players that came together and called theirselves super eagles are nt super at all...infact, they are micro chickens. They wont win anytin
and the lists are countless
mosho2good: Nigeria are not even to qualify from the geoup stage
trust me
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Ogegod87: 7:26am On Jun 23, 2013
nitrogen: Mikel was just too slow today, he dulled our counter-attacks, ideye is a non-entity, he wasn't impressive at all, Musa plays and thinks with his manliness and not his head, he would loose possesion where he shouldn't at all, those them babatunde, Obu abi na Ugo, are not even up to average players. We played better, we possessed them, but those players listed up there spoilt our game. Ambrose, Echeijile, Obabona, Omuro and Mba only played well tonight.

Am sorry, all you hopefuls, we cannot go past this stage, it is simply IMPOSSI-CANT. Forget any calculations cos even if we beat Spain, Uruguay will kill Taiti.

U̶̲̥̅̊ re sooooo on point. Tahiti cannot FIT win uruguay.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 7:58am On Jun 23, 2013
Keshi confident of Spain
result

Stephen Keshi says Nigeria can beat
Spain at Confederations Cup
Despite blaming Nigeria’s loss to
Uruguay on inexperience, Stephen
Keshi is optimistic that Nigeria can
prove themselves against Spain.
While restating that the commitment of
his players is not in doubt, Keshi noted
that unlike the Uruguayans who have
played together as a team for some
years, the core of the current Nigerian
team were assembled barely a year ago,
have not had the time to bond and are
still a work in progress.
“What you have to remember is that
they’ve spent six years together, whereas
we’ve only been working for a year-and-
a-half. It all came down to a question of
concentration. We switched off for the
second goal and it cost us the game.
The Super Eagles coach looked forward to
Sunday’s game against world and
European champions Spain, with optimism
noting that in spite of the high stakes,
anything is possible in football.
“Anything can happen against Spain.
Everything is achievable; it depends on
how much desire you have in you. How
badly you want it and of course an
element of luck needs to be on your side.
I cannot question the boys’ level of
commitment and their loyalty.”

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by tucute: 8:07am On Jun 23, 2013
The match against uraguay has really shown us that we hav no key striker in the Absence of Emenike..keshi too shuld have some blame in this too..he knew that Moses and Emenike won't participate in the tournament yet he didn't make a solid and tangible plan b as regards stikers...ideye has always been fielded and yet has never been productive..he falls to the ground at every little tackle and never makes an impact..ahmed musa has pace without ball control and ball sense...seriously keshi shuld av put all personal issues between him and osaze and invited osaze to join the team since he has apologised to him.osaze would av been an advantage to the strike force ..keshi shuld be a man after results not just after loyalty..he is suppose to accept osaze at this crucial time as experience and skil plays a big role in striking , and these qualities are found in osaze...even the most radical and non respectful yet skilful players like baloteli and suarez are stil managed and called up on by their country coaches...that's because despite their radical attitude the coach still desires their performance in order to acheive results...I pray keshi learns from this ..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2013
tucute: The match against uraguay has really shown us that we hav no key striker in the Absence of Emenike..keshi too shuld have some blame in this too..he knew that Moses and Emenike won't participate in the tournament yet he didn't make a solid and tangible plan b as regards stikers...ideye has always been fielded and yet has never been productive..he falls to the ground at every little tackle and never makes an impact..ahmed musa has pace without ball control and ball sense...seriously keshi shuld av put all personal issues between him and osaze and invited osaze to join the team since he has apologised to him.osaze would av been an advantage to the strike force ..keshi shuld be a man after results not just after loyalty..he is suppose to accept osaze at this crucial time as experience and skil plays a big role in striking , and these qualities are found in osaze...even the most radical and non respectful yet skilful players like baloteli and suarez are stil managed and called up on by their country coaches...that's because despite their radical attitude the coach still desires their performance in order to acheive results...I pray keshi learns from this ..
our better option

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by musulumi(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2013
angryMukina2, it shows how political and baise you are even in ordinary administration of just a section on a social website!continue your dominance, it can only last here you knw?a typical naija guy!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Adex097: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2013
If nigeria wanna qualify, all they need do is to beat spain 4-nil. #The ball is stil in our court#
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Adex097: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2013
....Winning spain today is a trophy on its own.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by fujirice: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2013
I believe we'll pull a surprise today and shame our critics.
Super Eagles all the way!
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Engineer1985(m): 11:19am On Jun 23, 2013
emiye: Nigeria will need to borrow lewadonski tomorrow , we need 4 unreplied goals against spain tomorrow.

Bayern 4 Barca 0 on my mind ! .

Should uruguay fail to score up to five unreplied goals against tahiti, and SE win spain with any kind of scoreline, all roads to semis for SE

I still posit that we have roughly 20% chance of qualification, and that is a lot to hang on.

That's just the maths, my broda
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Engineer1985(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2013
tucute: The match against uraguay has really shown us that we hav no key striker in the Absence of Emenike..keshi too shuld have some blame in this too..he knew that Moses and Emenike won't participate in the tournament yet he didn't make a solid and tangible plan b as regards stikers...ideye has always been fielded and yet has never been productive..he falls to the ground at every little tackle and never makes an impact..ahmed musa has pace without ball control and ball sense...seriously keshi shuld av put all personal issues between him and osaze and invited osaze to join the team since he has apologised to him.osaze would av been an advantage to the strike force ..keshi shuld be a man after results not just after loyalty..he is suppose to accept osaze at this crucial time as experience and skil plays a big role in striking , and these qualities are found in osaze...even the most radical and non respectful yet skilful players like baloteli and suarez are stil managed and called up on by their country coaches...that's because despite their radical attitude the coach still desires their performance in order to acheive results...I pray keshi learns from this ..
I don't know why Keshi has refused to recall Osaze. Infact this idea of fielding homebased players for an international competition will backfire one day. He needs to do something about it. We would have defeated Uruguay, if we had a player like Osaze in that team.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by akeodi2(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2013
Did you think you are still sleeping, brother you need too wake up brother this is 21 centuary
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by kliq(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2013
NL stadium opens officially grin findin ma way to d front roll...tight game ahead,in as much as I nid b patrotic,I jus still feel its a 40/60 in favor of spain "on paper" tho but anytin can happen within 90mins....up Eagles!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by waja(m): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
Anyi.:
With Torres in front we'd definitely have a clean sheet. I was really happy when I heard he got a call up
. What if Uruguay wins.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by charlesm91(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
naija's a paradoxical country. I bliv tiki taka may prove to be a futile effort today. We might win spain bt it'l boil down to luck n history. Bt again, wining spain may nt guarantee our passage to next round.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by charlesm91(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
naija's a paradoxical country. I bliv tiki taka may prove to be a futile effort today. We might win spain bt it'l boil down to luck n history. Bt again, wining spain may nt guarantee our passage to next round but a sense of pride wudn't be bad
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Dannyxy(m): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
I dn't like it wen pple keep calling osaze,osaze,can't u guyz see dat keshi is trying to build a team dat wil play to der coach instruction,he is trying to make players,he is nt dealing with made players

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Jefferysanchez: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
mukina2: If you think Spain will win like this post
say naija wink
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
Engineer1985:
I don't know why Keshi has refused to recall Osaze. Infact this idea of fielding homebased players for an international competition will backfire one day. He needs to do something about it. We would have defeated Uruguay, if we had a player like Osaze in that team.
was osaze not there when Guinea kicked our ass out of Nation cup qualifier?
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2013
Dannyxy: I dn't like it wen pple keep calling osaze,osaze,can't u guyz see dat keshi is trying to build a team dat wil play to der coach instruction,he is trying to make players,he is nt dealing with made players
dont mind them, they know nothing about football
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by akeodi2(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
This is 21 centuary brother's you all need too wake up, have you not been hearing what spain have been doing too other countries
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by spenca: 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
Its sunday people and it is a well known fact that MBA scores winning goals in competitive games on sunday ,till this is unproven he is getting Nigeria a winner today .....shikenna
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Swaggzkid: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
Like this post If yhu think this match is gonna be a draw..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply)

I Just Found An App That Hack All The Vip Betting Tips For Free / Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) / How To Turn #150 Into #4,000,000 This Weekend + (bet9ja Booking Number)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.