Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' (9174 Views)

Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by markos: 7:17am On Jun 13, 2013
thats really good but the inevitable will surely happen one day!! I am happy that at least he has lived past all his oppressors, 27 years in prison and came out stronger, thats my hero!!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by Miles78(f): 7:19am On Jun 13, 2013
God has given him a bonus already. Ixesha lokuhamba kwakhe lisondele though. Get well tata!

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by Stormborn: 7:23am On Jun 13, 2013
Who was the highly delusional person that said that mandela was dead. Na u wan kill am.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 13, 2013
Thank God!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by rhazur(m): 7:50am On Jun 13, 2013
safarigirl: What is heartless there? The man never reach to die? Or do you think what he's living now is a life? His bedroom looks like a freakin ICU, he loads his system with drugs and he's in a hospital every other day, the man is suffering and people are still trying to drag what's left of his life just so some oyibo can say 'that's Mandela's relative...' '...his village...his country', all for selfish recognition. Sometimes death is better than life.

Abi now. They are using tax payers money to fund his treatment. Eventualy wen he dies na still the same money dem go use.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by Darammliveth(m): 7:51am On Jun 13, 2013
Amen ooo.... How good would it be to have a leader like mandela in naija
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by firstolalekan(m): 7:59am On Jun 13, 2013
And What is my business

I am responding too. cheesy
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by gbokukueba(m): 8:22am On Jun 13, 2013
South Africans and the world over should allow him go 'home' in peace. He hardly speaks, doesnt seem to recognise people and is very frail...
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by ayztech(f): 8:30am On Jun 13, 2013
Spoofpro0f: He should just die!

grin grin saying it as at is!

Maybe he had been 'wanting' to do the dying and God keeps extending

He should just ask God whatz all these for!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by Mepounds(m): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2013
You are a true leader of our time,that is why we keep on praying for ur speedy recovery.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by Lilimax(f): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2013
Life's good wink
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by Lilimax(f): 9:01am On Jun 13, 2013
firstolalekan: And What is my business
From your comment you're not.
You need more dose to be fully cured tongue
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by iszynoni: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2013
Grand pa, wishing you gudhealth and speedy recovery. Ur life is in ALMIGHTY GOD hands.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by heskay0: 9:16am On Jun 13, 2013
Heard he just died....dunno ao 2ru dat is.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by Miles78(f): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2013
rhazur:

Abi now. They are using tax payers money to fund his treatment. Eventualy wen he dies na still the same money dem go use.
Which state money is used to fund his treatment?? Besides as an ex State president he has an allowance and on top of that his personal medical aid that. Let me also highlight that he gets all his treatment in South Africa. Please do ur research before uttering some comments!.

3 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by SwitnessA(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2013
Wit ur round head lyk cabbage.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by Chitexs250(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2013
ighoosagie: him wan break Methuselah record?

Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by ola231: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2013
the Man is dead......RIP
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by bodefakorede(m): 11:06am On Jun 13, 2013
NELSON MANDELA IS DEAD!!!!!!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by Dawn123(f): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2013
Great news!! Poor man He is old we should all release him to rest
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by toronto419(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2013
firstolalekan: And What is my business

and even the doctors are responding to treatment too
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by Ogegod87: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2013
I hear say madiba don kick iron bucket. If dats not d case, get well then.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2013
Miles78: God has given him a bonus already. Ixesha lokuhamba kwakhe lisondele though. Get well tata!
So true! Ma bamyeke a hambe ngoxolo, he's suffered enough already.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by Dawn123(f): 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
Nelson Mandela is not dead! Lies!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
parki: Why're they always rushing Nelson to the hospital all the time? The man is tired; They should just allow him to die in one peace.
I dont think that anyone in his/her right mind will allow Mandela pass through any more pain simply because "they should just allow him die in one peace"
I wish that Mandela passes on only through his sleep.
That's how i want to see him go... He deserves that.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
Oh thank God it's not the nurses responding to treatment
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by chris4gold(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ist true that baba is gone?
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by adepojuis: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
@spoofproof hope u are happy now.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by Rasdagama: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
My Political icon,mentor,a true elderstateman,pride of Africa. I wish you a quick & speedy recovery.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by gbokukueba(m): 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

So true! Ma bamyeke a hambe ngoxolo, he's suffered enough already.

What are you doing on a nigerian site why dont you create one called randyland.co.za so you can have all the mulungus there...
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 14, 2013
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) / Opposition Party Sets Off Tear Gas Inside Kosovo Parliament(Photos) / Libyan Rebels Wary Of Sub-saharan Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.