Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' (9177 Views)

Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by kolamilan(m): 7:46am On Jun 14, 2013
This is the type of people that always live long.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 14, 2013
gbokukueba:

What are you doing on a nigerian site why dont you create one called randyland.co.za so you can have all the mulungus there...
Why I'm here shouldn't concern you, and what do white people have to do with Mandela being sick? Please don't derail the thread.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by donodion(m): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

Why I'm here shouldn't concern you, and what do white people have to do with Mandela being sick? Please don't derail the thread.
hmmm nicely handled and good response.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by donodion(m): 11:20am On Jun 14, 2013
Miles78: Which state money is used to fund his treatment?? Besides as an ex State president he has an allowance and on top of that his personal medical aid that. Let me also highlight that he gets all his treatment in South Africa. Please do ur research before uttering some comments!.
Respect to you and your well placed defence.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' by gbokukueba(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

Why shouldn't it concern me with the way you guyz are treating us here in KZN... gogobeza

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pakistan Airlines To Restart Commercial Flights To Kabul On September 13 / Syrian Terror Commander Caught On Video Having Sex With His Granddaughter +video / Opposition Party Sets Off Tear Gas Inside Kosovo Parliament(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.