Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! (22359 Views)

Have U Noticed That IBB Has Been Very Quiet Ever Since Buhari Won The Election? / Breaking News: IBB Has Spoken / IBB Has Yarn .....? Breaking News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
MARSHALL MVP: on behalf of all the hausas/notherners on nairaland i wish to congratulate you yorubas and the igbos for this show of shame.. in the mean time we sit back relax and enjoy your cowardice... grin grin grin grin grin
Aboki no be your fault, na technology cos ham, you wey you suppose to dey among your rams and cows by now.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by olawalemanog: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
Bigcake: Yorubas will forever be slaves to the hausas.

How could you make such a statement: for God's sake you are taiking about a tribe. Haba! I think you need serious headwashing because i cannot describe what is happening inside that empty can you call head.

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
So this baba is reckoned by a news outlet to be a more authentic spokesman for late Chief Abiola's family than Kola Deji Wura etc. Lazy journalism at best and a Babangida engineered piece of image laundering at worst.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by bootlegaz: 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
This is an old news. Kola Abiola was dating IBBs daughter, he pleaded to get married to her but she refused. I don't take these peeps seriously. Same peeps betrayed Diya and co.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by bootlegaz: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
IBB is loved and respected in Yoruba land, why are people pretending? Not too long ago, he was received by dignitaries from SW when he went for a book launch. I saw people dancing all over him and even painted their face green white green.

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by ALTRUTH(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
Where is that yoruba ape called doyakanu?
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by ClitorialDept: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
bootlegaz: This is an old news. Kola Abiola was dating IBBs daughter, he pleaded to get married to her but she refused. I don't take these peeps seriously. Same peeps betrayed Diya and co.

They never dated. He tried desperately at wooing her but she turned him down hands down because he was handless grin grin grin
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
ALTRUTH: Where is that yoruba ape called doyakanu?
If he should call you flat head, a perfect description of your head, you will be angry and even abuse the Yoruba.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
SLIDE waxie: dnt mind tjose people, it is jes the same way one over grown bearded short man named ojukwu fought against a union called Nigeria. He wanted to break off from d union. When he failed, he ran away, but came back and ate till he died of stroke, from the same table of the union he despised yrs ago!
I knw ojukwu shld also be a yoruba!

Taaaaaaaaaaa. Dont even compare the two men.
As Nigeria is one today, how is it helping anybody? Ojukwu was far more visionary and died honourably too.......
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
Clitorial.Dept.:

They never dated. He tried desperately at wooing her but she turned him down hands down because he was handless grin grin grin

just amused by your username. But, they dated oo
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
Chinom: Oh really ? !!. Bunch of a*zzlickers. IBB and the military have always been the pillar of support of not only Abiola, but 98% of all Yoruba ' bigmen'. Ask Adenuga.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by bootlegaz: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
Clitorial.Dept.:

Dude I know them both more than you do.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by ALTRUTH(m): 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ola Johnson:
If he should call you flat head, a perfect description of your head, you will be angry and even abuse the Yoruba.
I am not here to insult d yorubas because they are lovly ppl. Doyakanu has more hatred in heart than satan himself.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Akiika: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
Let Kola Abiola say this then i'll give it any credence. Mubashiru is an illiterate that was living off of the late MKO. Na "i wan chop" dey make am yearn nonsense. He wants to maintain the flow of cash, otherwise he wouldn't say IBB's era was the best in Nigeria. He is definitely sick.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by silkyskin: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
IBB killed Abiola through the back door...
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
adisa_segun: Ha Ha ah, mumu, if it is true that you Igbos are rich, why is it that you and your fore fathers are still OKIRIKA SELLERS? Abi you think say I no know you? You wey dey sell okirika bra for Oshodi, monkey.

as far as dey build mansions and sustain families from there........... Wat does it matter again?

Is it not more dignifying to sell OK than leeching on your northern enemies for survival?

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Vado(m): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
Damn! This sell-out should be ashamed of himself for that remark. Like someone said earlier, don't weep more than the bereaved.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by ClitorialDept: 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
ngozievergreen:

just amused by your username. But, they dated oo

The other is much better "Pvt.Parts" but it got banned. If they ban this I am thinking of Maj. Libia
what do you think? grin grin grin
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
dejustice:

Just same way, you will forever not be able to make sense.
am so sorry but you and ur unfortunate ilks are one hell of uncategorised foools mumu..i mean i cant believe this level of st.upidity..disgusting! The very knife that cut off the chickens head receiving all these accolades!...infact old roger knock all your heads...
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by prospero5(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
[quote author=Ola Johnson] but d family never argue am ni. Or are u a member of dis family? Which one sef com be IBB is from...? I tire o
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
Bigcake: Atleats am better off than ur good for nothing smellin.g fada.

If you have the Balls to Curse or Abuse my Lovely father of 90+ years, you are obviously a product of same-sex marriage.

....I owe a lot to my wonderful parent, for proper Upbringing. Just imagine, I can't even Abuse your fada, despite U abused mine.

Btw..... I pray you grow up to attain his age.

Better Luck Next time - You still could not make sense.

Omo Ale Jati-jati
Wasted sper.m
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
Rexxie:
am so sorry but you and ur unfortunate ilks are one hell of uncategorised foools mumu..i mean i cant believe this level of st.upidity..disgusting! The very knife that cut off the chickens head receiving all these accolades!...infact old roger knock all your heads...

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
simply ridiculous.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by bokohalal(m): 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
Compared to any other government from independence till date, IBB's regime remain the best.
OMPADEC
DFFRI
CDS
PEOPLE'BANK
BETTER LIFE FOR RURAL WOMEN
TWO PARTY SYSTEM
FRSC
SAP(made Nigerians less dependent on government)
Etc.
Must admit some of the programmes could have been better handled.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by ikweremilitant: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
chidindufrank: So na IBB dey even feed dis people? Shows that some Nairaland-warriors are bunch of drunks. IBB annulled election,Abacha took over Abiola's position,Abulsalami! IBB's cousin knows what killed Abiola, yet, Abiola's family and kingsmen cannot grow ballz and attack IBB instead of worshipping him even though he is no longer on military uniform. I dey laugh o
to add to it an idiot was comenting that only yorubas know d meaning of democracy.d martyr dat fought for dia meal ticket has his family dumped by d soo called sophisicated all knowing pep filled with albert enstine.finaly na d percived enemy dey feed hm family while his brodas abandoned him.no wonder mustafa disgraced the yorubas on how they sold abiola for owambe cash
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Koffiman: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
SLIDE waxie: anybody dt knws d story of abiola will knw dt that brother of his has been an id!ot since inception!
He has refused to pick a job or do a business wile abiola was alive. He follows him abt feeding off him!

There was a time i was in mapoly and abiola came. This guy was the loath of the town.. The guy is still living in the family house which abiola built. U can imagine d slow poke!

Abiola's legitimate sons and daughters are fuckin living fine all over the world. I am opportune to knw few, and i must commend kola for keeping his word.

They all collect some sort of salary, ok to go round!

And kola has got no time for these leeching families of his brother. If he likes, make he go eat for abacha table!
And how are u sure MKO's children are not also living big on IBB's largesse? Does ur attack on his brother stop d fact that yorubas enjoy slavery and subserviance?
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by LBT: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
chiozor: lipsrsealed Yaribas and their chamelon's life style...always a turnacoat...who would ever think IBB has been feeding these Yoruba people and they keep shouting June 12 angry and collecting money at the back, more like mocking Abiola
ibos and their fake lifestyle; Mosob= all mouth no action, APGA=follow follow that ibos are known for: was nzeribe not also involved? SmMmmmsh! Why do you think we don't have a ibo president? Its simply because ibos are the real slaves of the hausas and. You people are comfortable to be 2nd class citizens.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by LBT: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
[quote author=ngozievergreen][/quote]likewise 100% of ibo big men, just ask nzeribe,Kalu and all your big men; same for hausas and other tribes, so what's the big deal?
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by remarkD(m): 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
Nwanne m nwoke, you and I have had our eyes opened on this NL on how the Nigerian media had (previously) been dominated by the south-westerners aka the Yorubas and how they'd told their stories... which, without challenge, became the generally accepted story/stories..... but truth, they say, can not be hidden for ever... you can only tell a lie for so long... and fabricate and turn truth on its head for so long before the truth gradually prevails... (and stands back up on its legs lol).

What i am trying to say is to approach anything you hear from a Yoruba with a grain of salt. Especially, especially... especially thhose that had been told and narrated before the (re)evolution of the internet gave you and I and all Nigerians acccess to voice out things they way they are; and not just the way it seems to appear.

I know you are balanced in the head, but just thought i'd remind you... Cheers.

P.S. I took a minute to give it a second thought and went through all i'd heardpre-Y2K about the dealings of the Yorubas and any other ethnic group in Nigeria.... not necessarily trying to see who is at "fault" ... but check how those "stories" or "news" depicts the two groups in the story and compare to other stories as well....

ACM10: This is appalling! Not fair to the memory of MKO Abiola. He must be extremely agitated in his grave. Can you imagine his family dinning with the person that put in motion the events that led to his death. Does Abiola family have any atom of shame? This is as low as they can get. This is very bad. So irritating to ear. Coming from one of the leaders of Abiola family shows the extent of this rot. Decency demands that they stay clear of Babangida and his agents. But, he praised his dad's tormentor-in-chief to the high heaven. I spit on the bad elements of Abiola family.

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by firstolalekan(m): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
Bigcake: Yorubas will forever be slaves to the hausas.

Policewoman: I AGREE WITH YOU SIR.

And Another dull-headed f00l here again.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
Nigerians need to get out of the habit of blaming IBB for everything
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by UncleJJ(m): 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
Abiola is dead and gone - the man is history. Let the living survive and enjoy the goodies of life.

Should the guy continue to fight for dead and decomposed brother's vegeance and feed his wife children and concubines with sand or garri from your compound's or kitchen's.

Wake up and smell the cofee......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Orders Arrest Of Fubara's Chief Of Staff, Edison Ehie / Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered / PDP Chairmanship: Ayu Agrees To Resign If North Produces Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.