Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! (22361 Views)

Have U Noticed That IBB Has Been Very Quiet Ever Since Buhari Won The Election? / Breaking News: IBB Has Spoken / IBB Has Yarn .....? Breaking News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
Policewoman: I AGREE WITH YOU SIR.
You fools, where was Igbos when Yorubas fought Hausas to rule this country for good 8 years? You were there shouting biafra, mumu people, even a man from minor region of the country (Niger Delta) ruled this country, I will keep saying it Igbo can never rule this country again. Igbos the second citizens of their own country, Nigeria.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by nijanigga: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
It's a common index to gauge Nigerians;greed. Nigerians and money is like hyena and meat.The younger brother of MKO should not be the one to speak for MKO's family. The man must have been pilfering his brother's wealth. He is shameless bigot,looking to eat where he did not sow.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by adultebony(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
Pathetic broke ass nigg@rs, 20 years after their benefactors died, they are here hailing those who engineered his death as their pillar? Very pathetic. SHAME ON YOU (SPITS IN ANGER)
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
adisa_segun: You fools, where was Igbos when Yorubas fought Hausas to rule this country for good 8 years? You were there shouting biafra, mumu people, even a man from minor region of the country (Niger Delta) ruled this country, I will keep saying it Igbo can never rule this country again. Igbos the second citizens of their own country, Nigeria.

And u are still poorer than the people who may never rule!

3 Likes

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by deletrue: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
If i have observed or come across any disappointment from any ethnic group or an individual, it from this man who claimed that the entire Abiola's family have been living because of assistance from Ibb. NL's and indeed all nigerians, can you imagine this confession? i mean, can you imagine the degrees of senselessness in this? These yoruba people are a set of poeple that are difficult to describe. The degree of emptiness is just equal to their emptiness. Since there is no proper objective to qualify them, it is just better to stop at this point. Very reduclous set of people.

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by 2rutalk1: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
adisa_segun: You fools, where was Igbos when Yorubas fought Hausas to rule this country for good 8 years? You were there shouting biafra, mumu people, even a man from minor region of the country (Niger Delta) ruled this country, I will keep saying it Igbo can never rule this country again. Igbos the second citizens of their own country, Nigeria.

I am not surprised at the statement credited to Abiola's family. If you follow them you run into a ditch because they will always deny you when an issue gets messier. if a Yoruba man tells you to run stand still and nothing will happen to you, if he tells you to stand please run for your dear life. You can change their stance with a handful o Ewedu. Cowards!

2 Likes

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by wazobiaN9(m): 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
dejustice:

Just same way, you will forever not be able to make sense.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by free13: 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
Bigcake: Yorubas will forever be slaves to the hausas.

grin grin grin grin
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by wazobiaN9(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2013

Oponu.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by hardbody: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
Beyond the avowed slavery and servitude, they will always sell out for no reason at all, it is just in their genes.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by hardbody: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ola Johnson:
And how do you describe people using abusive words against the Yoruba in this thread, and if I may ask why did you send the link of this thread to an earlier one I commented on, inviting me to comment? We are all Nigerians, no tribe should think it is the best ("ALOBOFA"wink. Every tribe, like in orgnicism, has something it contributes.

A very cogent statement that. Yorubas contribute greed, sell out and bigotry. What does Igbos and Ijaws contribute? You may be able to tell me as the mirror. As for the northerners, i do not see them as Nigerians so i have nothing to say about them
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Reference(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
No one should be surprised at this. He is just a chip off the old block. MKO himself led the way. June 12 is and should be about the target not the trigger. But it goes a very long way in projecting how this country functioned under former feudal lords the kinds that the late man wined and dined with.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2013
If my stand on, for example, the sit-on-home exercise which MASSOB forced on the Igbo and on this thread that MKO Abiola's younger brother was not the right person to speak for the Abiola Family, is seen as tribal bigotry and hatred against the Igbo, as some have said, I prefer to remain as such. No appology.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Chinom(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
Oh really ? !!. Bunch of a*zzlickers. IBB and the military have always been the pillar of support of not only Abiola, but 98% of all Yoruba ' bigmen'. Ask Adenuga.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
ferdimako:

And u are still poorer than the people who may never rule!
Ha Ha ah, mumu, if it is true that you Igbos are rich, why is it that you and your fore fathers are still OKIRIKA SELLERS? Abi you think say I no know you? You wey dey sell okirika bra for Oshodi, monkey.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Erifenz: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
Always worshiping money
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by deshclones(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
adisa_segun: Ha Ha ah, mumu, if it is true that you Igbos are rich, why is it that you and your fore fathers are still OKIRIKA SELLERS? Abi you think say I no know you? You wey dey sell okirika bra for Oshodi, monkey.

quit displaying your monumental ignorance and childish tendencies on a public forum .....people build empires from just selling okrika clothes...i personally know a guy that deals on just zips..yeah you heard me me...zips and dude does a turnover of 20million monthly...go to fidelity bank and ask....

you yaribas think its humiliating selling okrika abi...for your info..the average IGBO man will rather sell okrika /other menial jobs and make his own money unlike you lazy amala people that wait on handouts from the fulanis...Yoruba man that will marry in his fathers house...wait on his parents to bankroll his wedding etc....lazy nigggahs...

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by dangali: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
Mubashiru please tell them the true, but if only they can understand. reveal the secret to them
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by dangali: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
Igbo forget about rulling this country nigeria, just be supporters of south south for ever. you are decieving yourselves

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by bakynes(m): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
Why do NL'S turn everything into tribal wars.Igbo's started the war on this thread starting from the second comment.The true fact is dat Igbos will always be second class citizens in this country u can rant from nw till you die, the fact can never change.Yorubas are better than igbos and that's why u keep hating coz I see no reason why you shd start hating on yorubas unnecessarily
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by COOLDUN: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
koruji: There are idiots everywhere. Just like this fool is the idiot of their family, you are an idiot around here. Both of you are blessed with jaundiced brains. In his case, it causes him to see an enemy as a friend. In your case, it means that when a single Yoruba man farts in public your sick brain jumps to the conclusion that all Yorubas must have also farted in public at the same time. You are both imbeciles with the brain capacity of a fruitfly - which is perhaps an insult to the fruitfly !!!

Believe me if this statement was made by an Igbo fellow,by now, this thread would have been filled with the banned comments, which is mostly of the Igbos that make serious comments against the Yorubas,

Call me any name you like, but know it that the most provoking and derailing comments on this forum are mostly from the Yorubas. How i wish that they will learn to follow the stories and comment on the news and not on other tribes.

Every action attracts reaction. No one would be happy to see his/her tribe being insulted for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by ikenga67: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
Hahahahaa!!. I wrote on another thread yesterday that it seems to me that there was a kind of agreement btw IBB and MKO and Tofa that June 12 was just going to be a charade designed to further IBB's machiavelian design, and that it appeared to me that if anyone felt betrayed between the two friends, it was IBB. Otherwise why did MKO write that infamous letter to IBB after June 12 which Godwin Daboh leaked and which got a few MKO supporters scratching their heads? Now this story is kinda comfirming my suspicion.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by OdionOdion: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
I pity those who lost their love ones and businesses because of the struggles to actualize June 12.Big lessons for those queuing up to die for Tinubu and APC
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
If Nigerian youths can't be logical and show some reasoning, this country is doomed.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by alvin000(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
Mr Mubashiru, U must hv been brainwashed or programmed with IBB style of tricks. Did u know d relationship btw Gen Mamman Batsa n IBB? They attend same secondary schl, join army together, marry as a best friends but IBB killed him cox of coup attempt. IBB stated that; "Batsa is a scorpion in someone's pocket, even outside the system is a threats". Stop wasting our time with supporting maradona, gap toothed!
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Hardfact: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
. . . Classic example of irony!
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by MARSHALLMVP: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2013
on behalf of all the hausas/notherners on nairaland i wish to congratulate you yorubas and the igbos for this show of shame.. in the mean time we sit back relax and enjoy your cowardice... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Rasdagama: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
IBB, AMONISENI
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by ikenga67: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
alvin000: Mr Mubashiru, U must hv been brainwashed or programmed with IBB style of tricks. Did u know d relationship btw Gen Mamman Batsa n IBB? They attend same secondary schl, join army together, marry as a best friends but IBB killed him cox of coup attempt. IBB stated that; "Batsa is a scorpion in someone's pocket, even outside the system is a threats". Stop wasting our time with supporting maradona, gap toothed!

Lol! Finding it hard to square that story with what you believed? I feel your pain, but dont sweat it too much ok? Just dont believe that there was anytime, whether in Life or death, that Abiola and IBB were enemies - they were too much alike for that. Both of them have never met an enemy they would not charm or a friend they would not betray. They are 2 true Nigerians!!

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by baby124: 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
IBB is paying penance. Olori Ebi is hungry and an illiterate. So he will not sh*it where he eats. I doubt if they are same parents. cheesy
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
deshclones:

quit displaying your monumental ignorance and childish tendencies on a public forum .....people build empires from just selling okrika clothes...i personally know a guy that deals on just zips..yeah you heard me me...zips and dude does a turnover of 20million monthly...go to fidelity bank and ask....

you yaribas think its humiliating selling okrika abi...for your info..the average IGBO man will rather sell okrika /other menial jobs and make his own money unlike you lazy amala people that wait on handouts from the fulanis...Yoruba man that will marry in his fathers house...wait on his parents to bankroll his wedding etc....lazy nigggahs...
na God go punish you, mad man, you that left your state to Lagos to hawk Okirika, I know one day we are going to send all of you back to your place to start farming again, okirika sellers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol / Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) / You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.