Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 (66139 Views)

Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 / KPMG, Pricewaterhousecoopers, Ernst & Young RECRUITING. APPLY NOW / Aptitude Test Format For Ernst And Young, Kpmg And Pwc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by ednut1(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2013
pls
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Steveremmy: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2013
Pls were u asked to print ur invitation.... Pls let us know... If we can gate crash
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by cigie(m): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2013
would gate crashers allowed to take the exam? i am considering gatecrashing o...thanks
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by FirstPrinciple(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
@ cigie... do you know d time..
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Olanike134: 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pls does anybody have a softcopy of foreign Gmat,pls send to ogundipeolanike@ymail.com. Thanks
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by sanfrancisqo: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
and pls soft copy to sanfrancisqo1@yahoo.com
GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
Kindly send to me too. aguboshimec@gmail.com
Thanks a lot.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by joboy834: 6:28am On Aug 08, 2013
Steve remmy: Pls were u asked to print ur invitation.... Pls let us know... If we can gate crash

No we weren't asked
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by EMERITUS1(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2013
I applied but wasn't nvited I want to gatecrash please can anyone forward the invite to my mailbox ayokanmiolukunle@yahoo.com. Thanks, since it is likely going to be a paper based test I think it is possible to gatecrash afterall people gatecrash deloitte and kpmg tests, just pwc has tighter measures and also you guys should print the invite to be on a safer side as you may be asked to produce a copy of the invite. Please o send the invite to my mailbox
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by FirstPrinciple(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
EMERITUS1: I applied but wasn't nvited I want to gatecrash please can anyone forward the invite to my mailbox ayokanmiolukunle@yahoo.com. Thanks, since it is likely going to be a paper based test I think it is possible to gatecrash afterall people gatecrash deloitte and kpmg tests, just pwc has tighter measures and also you guys should print the invite to be on a safer side as you may be asked to produce a copy of the invite. Please o send the invite to my mailbox
Guy abeg forward me a copy of the invite if you ve already.... xprinciple88@gmail.com. thanks man
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by julyb(m): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
pld,how do i get to amuwo odofin frm suru alaba
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by joboy834: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
I was invited, bt still contemplating of going cos of my current place of work and what is in hand
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by winsman(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
I was invited for the test too. Pls can anyone send the soft copy of the foreign Gmat to me? My mail address is emelogugordonchidi@gmail.com
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by JobMeter(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
Please ìŦ anyone Нave
Soft copy of the Kaplan GMATH pls kindly help me. God bless u.via. odinakamoses@gmail.com
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by UgooJosh: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
Please who knows about Ernst and Young? What are they into? How much do they pay their graduate trainees (was invited for d Aptitude Test).
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by boneruns(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ugoo-Josh:
Please who knows about Ernst and Young? What are they into? How much do they pay their graduate trainees (was invited for d Aptitude Test).

You should have asked this questions before you applied. I don't think anyone is ready to answer such a question.

A little googl-ing would have saved you the stress.

2 Likes

Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 09, 2013
pls anyone to help with GMat soft copy mahyoureal@gmail.com
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Maxdiamond(m): 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
How can I locate my way to amuwo odofin from okokomaiko?pls house help.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Deluvtj247: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pls, i also need a copy(soft) of d foreign GMAT. deluvtj247@yahoo.com is my email address. thanking you in advance
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Maxdiamond(m): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pls house,wic of d bus will I take from mile 2 to get to d venue?
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by kaposky(f): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
If you have at least second class lower in your discipline and you have your NYSC certificate,
then you may have a chance to secure a position in a fast and growing company that is recruiting presently.
We only help you forward your cv to them and definitely, you will be called for an interview because they hold our company in high reputation for any cv we forward to them.

Your employment in the company at the end of the day is determined by your performance in the interview.

So, if you are interested in us forwarding your cv to the company, forward your cv to jobcreators360@gmail.com at no charge.

It is not for everybody please, so if you have the qualifications stated above, send your cvs now.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by ezzy88(m): 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hi guys, can someone help a brother with the softcopy of foreign GMAT question nd d invitation format? My email add is ezzy7688@gmail.com .....gatecrashing tins shocked cheesy. Your urgent response wud b appreciated.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by sanfrancisqo: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
APTITUDE TEST EBOOKS(QUESTIONS AND SOLVED WORKING ANSWERS)
GSE/DRAGNET/APTITUDE TESTS(CONTAINING VERBAL, NUMERICAL,ABSTRACT REASONINGS)
ALL @ a subsidized rate of N1000
To order for your copies, pay into below account:
Bank:GT BANK
Acct:0050947440
Acct Name: ILORI OLUWAFEMI
After payment, send us the following:
*Depositors Name
*Amount paid
*E-mail address
To 08180513575 or hrconsults1@gmail.com.
Wish you GOD's best!!
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by scarletdp(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
sanfrancisqo: APTITUDE TEST EBOOKS(QUESTIONS AND SOLVED WORKING ANSWERS)
GSE/DRAGNET/APTITUDE TESTS(CONTAINING VERBAL, NUMERICAL,ABSTRACT REASONINGS)
ALL @ a subsidized rate of N1000
To order for your copies, pay into below account:
Bank:GT BANK
Acct:0050947440
Acct Name: ILORI OLUWAFEMI
After payment, send us the following:
*Depositors Name
*Amount paid
*E-mail address
To 08180513575 or hrconsults1@gmail.com.
Wish you GOD's best!!

Ppl like u r d batteries in d giant d!¿do fvckin ds country in d ass... When will nigerians understand that when u find urself in a position to help, it becomes an obligation to help. No longer choice... But an obligation...

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
joboy834: I was invited, bt still contemplating of going cos of my current place of work and what is in hand

This joboy, try to stay one place na.. U seem to want to be everywhere for no relevant reasons. Or is it the uncontrollable euphoria about securing a BIG 4 audit firm that is telling on u?
I hate to sound this way but I've noticed this your unseeming peurile attitude for quite a while. If u have any reasonable comment on any thread, make it and be done with it.
Stop forcing everyone to know that a BIG 4 just hired u cox whether u admit it or not that's in part what u have been doing..
Plz allow newer buddies to get around threads more carefully cox practically they need these info more than u do now..
And don't try to reply me sleezily. I know u have the right to do what or write wat u like, but consider the way u go about it.
Ask yourself as at this time last 6 months, would u have loved it if someone kept trolling all job threads aimlessly all because he/she had secured a job? Ask yourself? I remember how little u used to comment few months ago all bcox u were still an aspirer of job. Now recently, God blessed u with a secured job like many others, and instead of u to either use the opportunity to help others or be passive on threads like many of us are doing now u rather chose to feel complacent, smug and behave childish. Its bad..

Without noticing this behaviour in many other job threads I wouldn't have written all these..
How many of our fellow recent recruits do u see trolling job threads the way u are doing currently?
My advise for u is to Get busy quick and stop all these noise u make on NLand.. I wonder what u are doing on E&Y thread self if not that u want to make noise and advertise your new found job just as u have suceeded in doing in many other threads..

No grudges/ill-feelings intended o.. Just spewing my objective observations.. Grow up bro..

9 Likes

Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by yetseyi(f): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
kcpumpin!!! long time no see,
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by ecolime(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
@Kcpumpin: It's simply called pride. The guy feels he has achieved what no one has before. It's so sickening to see him indirectly condescending towards peeps on different topics. If you have gotten an offer somewhere, the least you can do is to bow out. Betterstill you can hang around and give prospective applicants to the same coy you are tips on how to scale through theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lol choi kc pumpin himself has spoken. I kinda noticed that pwc fellow too. Funny how they are soo humble when seeking for a job but become arrogant once they get it. U were not the most qualified oo. Grace only spoke for u so quit acting like u did it urself or else many of us for don dey there since last year.

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by oxygen25: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hey guys, he is a boy(check out his username), so ignore him!
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by maestrob(m): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
I give regards to ecolime, kcpumping and oxygen et al

It shows to me that you guys will make headway in your new acquired job.
Thanks for the advice given to him. I hope, he would sense truth in those advice and change.
He is still your colleague
Please,
Dont ostracize him ooo
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by oxygen25: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
maestrob: I give regards to ecolime, kcpumping and oxygen et al

It shows to me that you guys will make headway in your new acquired job.
Thanks for the advice given to him. I hope, he would sense truth in those advice and change.
He is still your colleague
Please,
Dont ostracize him ooo
Bro, me no be pwc hopeful o, I be anoda coy hopeful.

Sincerely the guy is a troll, you don't do like a peacock all because you have what others are looking for, you got it by His grace, so, just wake up and thank ya God every morning, and try and 'ginger' others instead of exhibiting pride-that goes before destruction. A word is enough for the wise. Meanwhile, the fact that most are here doesn't mean they are un-employed, just seeking greener pastures.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2013
yetseyi: kcpumpin!!! long time no see,
Ya I've been quite passive for a while. Will still be though. How u?
Mikesuccess: Lol choi kc pumpin himself has spoken. I kinda noticed that pwc fellow too. Funny how they are soo humble when seeking for a job but become arrogant once they get it. U were not the most qualified oo. Grace only spoke for u so quit acting like u did it urself or else many of us for don dey there since last year.
Mike- longest time.. U have spoken well.. I was pressured beyond measure to put this absurd observation into writing cox I couldn't bear the distaste no more. What rubbish??
I imagine what he would have done if he got Shell job if Big4 job is freely possessing him like this?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment / Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.