Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno (18528 Views)

Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno / Shettima Donates N20million To Civilian JTF Members / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by IKdImpeccable(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
Where is General Buhari (Retired & nt ashamed) who has interestingly become the strongest supporter and spokesman of the terrorist group (BH). I am hoping that he will in his style ask the civilian JTF to stop acting against the Boko Haram group as they are there brothers too. I want to state here that ds Civilian JTF conscripts cannot not entirely be made up of Muslims only as there may be Christians and other religious group acting in synergy to effect dis counter-offensiv against the bastards, (i stand to be correctd). I must confess at this juncture that this is a welcome development & it is supportive 2 the FG's declaratn of state of immergency in the area. Finaly, I salute d courage of this boys. May God protect and keep them as we hope for a better Nigeria.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by ecosanders: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
icon aus:

Your still talking trash . i think u re a muslim . you gonna focus on the topic of discussion . give credit to whom credit is due . Your points are childish . Give credit to those youth who re using the opportunity well . It is obvious not all muslims are supporting Boko. Again u gona praise GEj ; he gave them enough time to repent as any wise civilian government ll do but Boko boys proved too tough and above the government . So hail Gej - he took a bold step despite strong opposition from the North and some people from SW.
Hail hm 4 wat? Afta playing politics wit d whole issue, sending JTF 2 arrest n kill innocent ppl instead of diplomaticaly seeking help frm d locals 2 help fish out BH, d Locals were able 2 cm out n help nw dat JTF r ready 2 work wit dem.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by JohnRogo(m): 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2013
good moves by them but if..........................hmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Man Rides Bicycle From Niger To Adamawa State To Support Atiku (pics / I Know PDP Has Caused Nigerians Some Pains – Banky W / We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.