Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno (18526 Views)

Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno / Shettima Donates N20million To Civilian JTF Members / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Johnsinia(m): 7:36am On Jun 14, 2013
nijanigga: If only the youths can form similar civilian jtf to chase gej back to the creeks, after defecating in addis-abba and looting the national treasury beyond human comprehension.

the most senseless post i ve read for a long time.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by eminence13(m): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2013
77 virgin is sure for only those youth fighting for just course ... Boko boiz just lost their virgins to the youths yipeeee
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by basty: 7:39am On Jun 14, 2013
We Nigerians can always adress our problems the Nigerian way.

I Know Boko Haram will become history in Nigeria.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by confusion247(m): 7:48am On Jun 14, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Why are you trying to derail this thread by bringing up the past? When the Borno people appeared to be providing safe haven for Boko Haram members, Nigerians condemned their action. But now that the youths are cooperating and helping to fish out Boko Haram, Nigerians are commending them.
Never mind the hypocrite, the same youths that was supporting amnesty for terrorists then, now they've chosen the right part, we all will commend them and give them our moral support. The real question is will buhari, sultan of sokoto, Arewa Consultative Forum, and Erewa Elders Forum support this youths because they are still hoping and waiting for amnesty money.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by poyet(m): 7:51am On Jun 14, 2013
coolFrom the time I heard about their brave and risky undertaking, I never stopped getting excited. God bless you guys with more guts and wisdom to slaughter those blood-sucking barbarians.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Johnsinia(m): 7:54am On Jun 14, 2013
automaticcarzz: Foolish kid you are. How did you expect the youths to help when the govt failed to act at the appropriate time? Oponu!

Go and watch the series movie called 24 and learn how a responsibl govt shuld act; they dnt ruch into taking a drastic decissn bt give rum for repentance while they continue their underground search to knw their hiding camp and then go after them unannounced, thats how America got Osama after years of bombin the world trade centre and thats what Gej ve done. As it is nw, the Northners can nt point out accussing fingers on Gej bc he gave them enuf time for repentance, thats the hail mark of gud governance as it is practice in any civilise nation. It is only a FOOL that will take fast action on any little attack without even knwing its directn.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by kizaronto: 8:08am On Jun 14, 2013
moderatorr: nothing can stop an idea whose time has come

......coming from a weak supporter & sympathizer of BH.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by mrtrigger: 8:11am On Jun 14, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]I can now call then truely nigerians
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by genosco: 8:34am On Jun 14, 2013
KEEP QUITE JOOR....IF U ARE A MOSLEM AND HARBOUR, FAIL TO ALERT THE AUTHORITIES, CONDONE THE EVIL ACTIONS OF YOUR FELLOW MOSLEM ON NON MOSLEMS AND EVEN FELLOW MOSLEMS....WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU. TALKING TRASH..

payless: Those youths are the same Muslims you and your SE ilks have been tagged as terrorists in the last three years. You and your ilks have tagged all these Muslims in the North as Islamic terrorists. These Muslim youths have been victims of violent acts being perpetrated by Boko Haramists. I can see the plank in your eyes has finally been removed and you can now see clearly and give kudos to these kids. Recently, you also started your religious war in the South with Governor Aregbe running an "Islamist governemnt".

In the past, you have berated many Muslims on this forum as being terrorists .

https://www.nairaland.com/1230897/aregbesola-promoting-islamic-agenda-osun
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by nwabumalyahoo: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2013
God Bless JTF and God bless Civilian JTF.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2013
Where have the youths been all these years that thousands of people have been perishing? Mtchew. Shebi they know who the BH are.why haven't they helped the govt by giving them useful tips since.they don hear money now.they are mobilizing themselves.anyway that's ok if it will help catch the terrorists.but for those of you saying why people were blaming them before and bla bla bla.abeg make uno go sit down.if a child does well he is commended and if he does bad he's punished.so our reaction to their inaction in the past is something they deserved.and now that they are up and doing,our commendation they deserve.
C'est finis!
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by EngrChris(m): 9:03am On Jun 14, 2013
payless: Those youths are the same Muslims you and your SE ilks have been tagged as terrorists in the last three years. You and your ilks have tagged all these Muslims in the North as Islamic terrorists. These Muslim youths have been victims of violent acts being perpetrated by Boko Haramists. I can see the plank in your eyes has finally been removed and you can now see clearly and give kudos to these kids. Recently, you also started your religious war in the South with Governor Aregbe running an "Islamist governemnt"

yea what u said is some how truth but remember we have christians in the north also and who knows if not the christian youth that form the group. but in mine opinion this group involve muslim and christian youth. in all dont say SE say and dont tribalize this matter, we igbos believe in one Nigeria more than any tribe in Nigeria, if not the killing of our blood that come to earn a living and develop your area. i can remember in my NYSC days when one of the LGA Chairman in the north said that any village, community or town that does not have Igbo man, you should run because there will not be development in that place. i want you to quot me wrong, if not why your people that came to SE does not build or develop in our area?.
No matter what i say kudos to all "Civilian JTF". Thanks
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by mathskill: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Why are you trying to derail this thread by bringing up the past? When the Borno people appeared to be providing safe haven for Boko Haram members, Nigerians condemned their action. But now that the youths are cooperating and helping to fish out Boko Haram, Nigerians are commending them.
How can they b providing safe heaven to them when they were clearly threatened and cowed into submission by BH.That the point that had hammering to you guy's but you kept on insisting that BH had the support of the indigenous people.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by analryder: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2013
Sometimes i think the Northerners are not only brave but more sensible than we from the western, southern and eastern parts of the country. They dont only have what they believe in, but they fight to keep it and guide it, shows how optimistic they are if not for some ills like radicalism and corruption. We in other parts of the country what do we do?...PDP made an open act of corruption recorded on cam in the NGF election to rob Ameachi...and no one came out with a card to protest about it, only when its UNILAG and my Oga at the top saga we come to party calling it a parade, kidnappers are everywhere...non came to hunt for the ills of our society...only when it happens we become the first to broadcast it cos we all use smartphones...
Thumbs up to those youth...when they liberate the areas from sins...we pack and go there to live cos thats almost what we do...live in peoples country after they've used their blood and lives to clean it...and ours is there killing us
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by frederal(m): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2013
God bless those guys. The elites are Nigeria problem, the ordinary Nigerians have done more to have peace in Nigeria.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Alaanyihaji(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2013
magaliyu: Civilian JTF mobilsed the catch while the military JTF collect the allawee, Good job boys.
Who is talking of catch and cash when human lives are at stake?
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by lacasa: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2013
payless:

The truth hurts so bad and I just pointed it to their faces that not all Muslims are terrrists. I am not a Muslim but someone had to say it. I am ashamed of these miscreants branding all muslims as "terrorist". The Northerners are victims of Boko Haram too. The government should have gone there a year and half ago and kill these terrorists. It's a shame Jonathan went there too late. Imagine how many lives that would have been saved if he had authorized the JTF to go there long time ago.

U r right bro
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by confusion247(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2013
payless:

Our people need orientation and good education before we can achieve big things in Nigeria. If someone introduces a policy we don't understand, there is no need to discount and destroy that policy. We need to actually study what the policy is meant to achieve instead of just saying no without knowing the reason for saying no. Community policing is what we need in Nigeria in order to start solving problems. With community policing, Boko Haram problem would have been a thing of the past if some people in the government haven't castigated people who should have been of help to bringing these killers to justice.

I am a criminologist too and I know so much about criminal justice system. Imagine we are still finding it difficult to solve murder cases in Nigeria. How can a Minister for Justice be killed in a country without bringing the killers to justice?
There is no need of going round the circle, state police is the answer. How can a person from lagos catch a thief in sokoto where he doesn't know much about the locality and language? How can a person from kano catch a thief in Abia where he doesn't know much about the locality and the language of abia people? State police will solve all that, while Nigeria police will be a federal police just like the FBI.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Jamisco: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2013
payless: Those youths are the same Muslims you and your SE ilks have been tagged as terrorists in the last three years. You and your ilks have tagged all these Muslims in the North as Islamic terrorists. These Muslim youths have been victims of violent acts being perpetrated by Boko Haramists. I can see the plank in your eyes has finally been removed and you can now see clearly and give kudos to these kids. Recently, you also started your religious war in the South with Governor Aregbe running an "Islamist governemnt".

ISLAM IS A TERRORIST CULT BUT NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS, LIKE NOT ALL CHRISTIANS ARE PASTORS OR PRIEST. YOU CAN ONLY TELL OTHER PEOPLE FROM THE OTHER REGIONS THAT MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS, BUT WE FROM THE NORTH, WE ALL KNOW THAT MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS ONLY THE FEW ONES THAT SEES IT INHUMAN AND SUCH THEY LABELLED THEM FAKE MUSLIMS.

SINCE LATE 70S TO DATE, MUSLIM SECTS HAVE BEEN SURFACING WITH DIFFERENT NAME KILLING CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH, WE KNOW IT SO THERE IS NO BIG QUESTION ABOUT IT. WHEN THE BOKO HARAM STARTED NOT A SINGLE MUSLIM HAS EVER COME UP TO DENOUNCE THEM, BUT WHEN THE TERRORISTS STARTED EFFECTING THE WHOLE REGION AND THE MUSLIMS SOW THAT THE BOKO BOYS WILL NOT WIN THE WAR, BUT ONLY TO INFLECT THE REGION WITH SUFFERING, SOME PEOPLE NOW START TALKING.

TERRORISTS = MUSLIMS; MUSLIMS ARE NOT ALL TERRORISTS
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by eyenCalabar(m): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2013
freedomisgood: My dear people, lovers of truth and people of good will; i am here to creat the awareness to those who never heard and to share good news with those who might love to accept. I'm urging all my fellow good people of Biafra, lovers of freedom and haters of corruption to tune/log in to: "www.radiobiafra.co" which headquartered in london and broadcast live daily by7:00pm (london time) and 8:00pm (nig. time). The remarkable thing about the radio is that you can download the previous broadcast and listen to it again! for more info; join us on facebook on: radio biafra london. Thank you all!!!!

grin grin grin

Keep dreaming.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by confusion247(m): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2013
analryder: Sometimes i think the Northerners are not only brave but more sensible than we from the western, southern and eastern parts of the country. They dont only have what they believe in, but they fight to keep it and guide it, shows how optimistic they are if not for some ills like radicalism and corruption. We in other parts of the country what do we do?...PDP made an open act of corruption recorded on cam in the NGF election to rob Ameachi...and no one came out with a card to protest about it, only when its UNILAG and my Oga at the top saga we come to party calling it a parade, kidnappers are everywhere...non came to hunt for the ills of our society...only when it happens we become the first to broadcast it cos we all use smartphones...
Thumbs up to those youth...when they liberate the areas from sins...we pack and go there to live cos thats almost what we do...live in peoples country after they've used their blood and lives to clean it...and ours is there killing us
You are ill informed. I said so because you've never heard about OPC and Bakassi boys. If you've heard about them you won't post this trash of yours on nairaland.com. In as much as we support these youths, let's be cautions because soon Nigerian politicians will manipulate them for evil purpose. The boko haram of today started with good intentions and motives, but politicians changed their good cause to evil. Sometimes ago it happened with OPC and Bakassi boys.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by confusion247(m): 10:37am On Jun 14, 2013
eyenCalabar:

grin grin grin

Keep dreaming.
Remember sometimes dreams comes to reality. You and I knew that we are far from being one, if division will bring the desired peace, so be it. One Nigeria is a project that will never work, it was a marriage forced on us by lugard and that is why there is so much hatred, so much distrust and no progress in the so called one Nigeria.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by AsuquoEKenn(m): 11:13am On Jun 14, 2013
This is a welcome development. I have always stated that security is a jointed venture which involves everyone of us. The effects which is felt by all and sundry. When we wake up to our responsibilities, it will surely be well for Nigeria but when we abandon it for Govt, there is a problem. If Nigerian are really determined to reciprocate the Borno youths efforts then Militancy and other forms of criminality is over.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by damoobaba: 11:13am On Jun 14, 2013
Surely,obasanjo disappointed me by allowing those slowpoke governors 2 introduce sharia into northern Nigeria.No law should be above the Nigerian constitution.The only thing we need is its enforcement.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by mfm04622: 11:15am On Jun 14, 2013
Am i the only one that see the danger of forming a mob and "arresting" you enemies or rivals, handing them over to the JTF and labeling them Boko Haram?
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by oberon(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2013
i wonder what all those who were critizing the government for the state of emergency will say now?desperate politicians playing politics with the lives of the people they want to rule
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Allenkee: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2013

So you don't know that Borno is also home to indigenous Christian youth?
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Bgino(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2013
thats how it all began..disband them now before its too late...civillian jtf ke..
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by AMvanquish: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.I wish them more virgins 2 their elbows.Double portions 4 each an evry1 of them,dats 4rm 72 virgins-144.Under merit.
Dumb! 72 virgin crew! Smh
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by AMvanquish: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.I wish them more virgins 2 their elbows.Double portions 4 each an evry1 of them,dats 4rm 72 virgins-144.Under merit.
Dumb! 72 virgins crew! Smh
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by AMvanquish: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
Jamisco:

ISLAM IS A TERRORIST CULT BUT NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS, LIKE NOT ALL CHRISTIANS ARE PASTORS OR PRIEST. YOU CAN ONLY TELL OTHER PEOPLE FROM THE OTHER REGIONS THAT MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS, BUT WE FROM THE NORTH, WE ALL KNOW THAT MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS ONLY THE FEW ONES THAT SEES IT INHUMAN AND SUCH THEY LABELLED THEM FAKE MUSLIMS.

SINCE LATE 70S TO DATE, MUSLIM SECTS HAVE BEEN SURFACING WITH DIFFERENT NAME KILLING CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH, WE KNOW IT SO THERE IS NO BIG QUESTION ABOUT IT. WHEN THE BOKO HARAM STARTED NOT A SINGLE MUSLIM HAS EVER COME UP TO DENOUNCE THEM, BUT WHEN THE TERRORISTS STARTED EFFECTING THE WHOLE REGION AND THE MUSLIMS SOW THAT THE BOKO BOYS WILL NOT WIN THE WAR, BUT ONLY TO INFLECT THE REGION WITH SUFFERING, SOME PEOPLE NOW START TALKING.

TERRORISTS = MUSLIMS; MUSLIMS ARE NOT ALL TERRORISTS

Why are U contradicting urself/post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari / Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari / Over 200 People Burnt While Scooping Fuel In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.