Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno (18525 Views)

Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno / Shettima Donates N20million To Civilian JTF Members / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by PENMIGHT(m): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
The Military JTF cannot win d war without d help of the locals. Infact, they can't win the war without the help of some boko haram guys in their custody; the Taliban/Afghan conflict as a reference.

This is a welcomed relief from the sahel and a sign of support for the effort at bringing the insurgence to a decisive end.

Lesson- Contrary to widespread speculations that Boko Haram speaks for the generality of the North, if nothing, the evolving of the youth whose land has been desecrated for years by their brother invaders and whose future has been rendered bleak therefrom, to join in d struggle is a vindication of the fact that the BH are just 'a few bad eggs'.

Long live the brave youths!!!
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by automaticcarzz: 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Light, shall always prevail against Evil. We are light, and they are darkness. In the war of Light against Darkness, Light always win.

Civilian JTF, you have my congratulations for the gallantry decision to go against the popular mantra of the cry baby of Nigerian politics and his bandwagon of toll-collectors in going after these enemies of Nigeria Unity.

Today, I, one more time, can call you, my brothers and fellow Nigerians and NOT Boko Haramistants that I wanted to label y'all.

Death to Boko Haram! Glory to Fresh Air!!
I hope everyone who once labelled all these people in the North as "terrorists" can now realize that most of these Muslims hate Boko Haramists. I hope the govt provides adequate security for them.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by tbaba1234: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
In addition, there should also be an apology from those wishing them death.

God knows how many 'kill them all' posts were made here when the offensive started.

1 Like

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by automaticcarzz: 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
tbaba1234: In addition, there should also be an apology from those wishing them death.

God knows how many 'kill them all' posts were made here when the offensive started.
Exactly! Even some of these muslims are tired of Boko Haram menace.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by ralphloren(m): 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
payless: Those youths are the same Muslims you and your SE ilks have been tagged as terrorists in the last three years. You and your ilks have tagged all these Muslims in the North as Islamic terrorists. These Muslim youths have been victims of violent acts being perpetrated by Boko Haramists. I can see the plank in your eyes has finally been removed and you can now see clearly and give kudos to these kids. Recently, you also started your religious war in the South with Governor Aregbe running an "Islamist governemnt".

In the past, you have berated many Muslims on this forum as being terrorists .

https://www.nairaland.com/1230897/aregbesola-promoting-islamic-agenda-osun
Mr man jst shut up ur mouth and focus on the topic instead of saying thrash. How does what u re saying contribute to this topic under discussion?

2 Likes

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by kokoA(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2013
Swagalicious: WE GIVE NECO CHOKES FOR FREE specimen for all subjects dropped 19 gb airtel code dropped at www.nairarocks.tk etisalat magic sim trick dropped at www.nairarocks.tk mtn magic sim tweak dropped at www.nairarocks.tk neco agric question and answers dropped at www.nairarocks.tk mtn 400 airtime code dropped at www.nairarocks.tk
ode! Your mates dey maiduguri dey catch bokoharam for JTF, you dey here dey find who to dupe. Lazy fellow!

3 Likes

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Suljosh: 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Your cable TV expired ? Mandella is still a young man, he is recovering but still on serious recurring lung infection.
not expired. Bt trust ladies with africanmagic. Thnkx for the info
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Suljosh: 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
Garri_Activist: dude,I'm wit you, don't mind all dis hypocritical christians jaree! Kudos to di youths anyway!
look at this two bokoharamis.

3 Likes

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by automaticcarzz: 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
ralphloren: Mr man jst shut up ur mouth and focus on the topic instead of saying thrash. How does what u re saying contribute to this topic under discussion?
You are a fool.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Tunsbobo(m): 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
Well, this the height of joblessness of northern youths as observed by this story
Punchline: They should all be shot on sight for obstructing already smooth military operations! The few who may survive should be handed jobs, no matter how dirty!
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by elrony(m): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
payless: Those youths are the same Muslims you and your SE ilks have been tagged as terrorists in the last three years. You and your ilks have tagged all these Muslims in the North as Islamic terrorists. These Muslim youths have been victims of violent acts being perpetrated by Boko Haramists. I can see the plank in your eyes has finally been removed and you can now see clearly and give kudos to these kids. Recently, you also started your religious war in the South with Governor Aregbe running an "Islamist governemnt".

In the past, you have berated many Muslims on this forum as being terrorists

Seriously u bringing dis up
Well if it ll soothe your well being...,yes they called Muslims terrorists!!!...is dat not wah u wanna hear?? Kinda myopic

@topic nice effort well commendable...God guide them!!!

#death to BH nd their sympathizers

1 Like

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by automaticcarzz: 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
Tunsbobo: Well, this the height of joblessness of northern youths as observed by this story
Punchline: They should all be shot on sight for obstructing already smooth military operations! The few who may survive should be handed jobs, no matter how dirty!
You are a very sick fellow who needs urgent psychiatric intervention.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
Suljosh: not expired. Bt trust ladies with africanmagic. Thnkx for the info
Get multiple decoders if the pocket permits. If not, hold on to your remote brov, the remote is your power. Let's congratulate the Youths for chasing away and capturing terrorists, it will send a clear signal that we are not terrorists, our love for foreigners is our problem this moment. We need to flush them out and stop playing politics with terrorism.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by tbaba1234: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
Tunsbobo: Well, this the height of joblessness of northern youths as observed by this story

Calling for mass murder, i see... What makes you better than BH?
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by archmau(m): 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
Its so funny who people tend to misuse this word 'terrorist' BH to me are just criminal they hvent got the power to be calld terrorist. In a well govern country its police that will handle them nt some JTF.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by theripper3: 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
Oooh, they just came back to their senses.I wish dem well. And there should be adequate protection for them cuz a probable reprisal attack from BH when the real JTF leaves won't be funny. Terrorists don't forgive and forget.

All being said, a laudable move by the "civilian JTF" and as for the latent supporters, ur days are numbered.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by automaticcarzz: 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
elrony:

Seriously u bringing dis up
Well if it ll soothe your well being...,yes they called Muslims terrorists!!!...is dat not wah u wanna hear?? Kinda myopic

@topic nice effort well commendable...God guide them!!!

#death to BH nd their sympathizers
Death to Boko Haram and their sympathizers. Death to those that brand all the Muslims in the North "terrorist".
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by seunlayi(m): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
good move but i hope it will not be used to witch-hunt.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Blackteeth(m): 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
This exactly what I expect all the "good muslims" to do. If every good muslism does this in Northern Nigeria, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc, I bet Islamic extremism will find it hard to thrive and Islam will regain its lost glory.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by automaticcarzz: 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
archmau: Its so funny who people tend to misuse this word 'terrorist' BH to me are just criminal they hvent got the power to be calld terrorist. In a well govern country its police that will handle them nt some JTF.
They are terrorists. These people have arsenals that can take out millions of Nigerians. Police couldn't have handled them like JTF did.

1 Like

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by delors(m): 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
Correct! Dem alanguro don wake up! correct! Operation Safe Borno! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by mkoabiola: 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
All na wash.
Until dey catch d shekaru d leader b4 I blv dem.
Dem won collect 1.2 billion frm us gvt.
Y now.
Were dey sleeping b4 now.

1 Like

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by DonaldGenes(m): 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
wait a min? are the civilians just realizing this now? gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by informatix: 12:00am On Jun 14, 2013
This is a welcoming idea and the best,safest and fastest way To say Goodbye to the strange Terror. But arresting shekau too should be the highest priority now. Sai CIVILIAN JTF. Sai ARMY JTF.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by UyiIredia(m): 12:01am On Jun 14, 2013
We must never overlook the fact that security is a collective responsibility.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by UyiIredia(m): 12:01am On Jun 14, 2013
We must never overlook the fact that security is a collective responsibility. Kudos to the youths. I wish them success.

1 Like

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by vambi: 12:03am On Jun 14, 2013
So SOE has brought senses to d youths of Borno,shame to Aljazeera,shame to opposition propagandist,I thought d millitary is terrÓrising innocent indigenes so we now have civilian JTF,for Ónce even do u hate GEJ with a passion commend him on this.JTF and SSS pls dÓnt relax these demons are still lurking around waiting to cause havoc if giving any chance
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by automaticcarzz: 12:06am On Jun 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia: We must never overlook the fact that security is a collective responsibility. Kudos to the youths. I wish them success.
Exactly! That's my point. Some people have made some muslims so uncomfortable to the extent they are skeptical of helping the govt. Talking from criminological standpoint, fighting Boko boys should have been a collective effort (community policing).
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by maaji: 12:09am On Jun 14, 2013

In the past, you have berated many Muslims on this forum as being terrorists .

bro u are correct.na shame go catch dem
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by UyiIredia(m): 12:13am On Jun 14, 2013
automaticcarzz: Exactly! That's my point. Some people have made some muslims so uncomfortable to the extent they are skeptical of helping the govt. Talking from criminological standpoint, fighting Boko boys should have been a collective effort (community policing).

That's precisely what the 'state police' the media is harping on is about. On an episode of the show '60 Minutes With Angela' Fashola said that the idea of state police was to coordinate and/or encourage community policing. I agree. I initially disagreed b'cos I thought it was about states creating their police force.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by elrony(m): 12:14am On Jun 14, 2013
automaticcarzz: Death to Boko Haram and their sympathizers. Death to those that brand all the Muslims in the North "terrorist".

Lol well dats your call!!!.....BH brought bad name to the north,buh nuff said no one should be branding all the Muslims in the north terrorists...

I just hope peace returns to the affected states

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" / APC: Oyegun Surrenders - The Nation / Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.